Boy scouts are better at larping than the alt-right

Boy scouts are better at larping than the alt-right.

Prove me wrong.

Boy scouts actually contribute to society
t. Eagle scout

>contributer
>Sup Forumsack
pick one

old falcon here, squadleader

How are they larping? They are boy scouts.

I had a good time in the boy scouts

Kys op

I don't recall my troop leader ever having us sieg heil

>be boy scout
>dropping off paper bags to homes one Saturday morning to be used to collect canned goods for the needy
>watch person after person take the paper bags and throw them away shortly after we drop them off

Boy scouts was fun as fuck kill yourself faggot

I never LARPED in boyscouts, we just tied knots and whittled and learned to filter water and make lean-to's and stuff like that, none of it was pretend.

Well except for the god part, but it was 1980's rural Alberta, couldn't get away from that shit anywhere.

We used to do one better. We'd go door to door and ask people to raid their pantries right then and there. One time, some dude came out with like 30 cans of beets. It was really weird.

>He Will never be a waterscout,
Landscouts are autistic little faggots

boyscout reporting in

>> Allzeit Bereit

Everyone in the Netherlands knows that boy scouts here are fucking faggot shoving a penis down in top homo scout named frank fucking your child in the mouth and throat.

I bet he knows how to tie a knot or 12, and you only know one.

ye the Netherlands.... that is how we know them and love them.

the oath calls for us to be morally straight
thats a sieg heil today

Someone sounds triggered. You stole your flag from france and then just turned it sideways anyway.

The pussy he must slay when he presents his awards in public...legend

Dont get me wrong, i was a scout. Even a patrol leader.
My daughter is now also there for 2 years.

But for real; when i see that alt right march with the fires it sort of reminds me of the scouts.

Once we had a midnight drop and we started pissing through front door letterboxes.

>dutch
>degenerate
czecks out

Who the hell partakes in that in this day and age lmao wollah sahbi jij weet niks over die straatleven

Scouts are the most redpilled people on earth.
t. eagle scout

Eagle Scout here. That dedication and hard work came with a price, his social life.

>30 cans of beets.

Jesus Christ, imagine all the borscht you could make from them.