Still mad, Sup Forums?

Still mad, Sup Forums?

I'm still glad.

No, I am not mad about the one good thing about that shitty rushed ending following a shitty drawn out arc. I am mad about the ending otherwise being shit, though.

*celebrating

Yes, I am.

In all honesty, it was the most logical choice for Keima to end up with Chihiro because he was chasing after this perfect ideal that was present in eroge but not in real life. As much as it might seem like a shit choice compared to the other perfect girls, it acts as a moral lesson to Keima that sometimes the perfect girl for you might not be the perfect girl.

>Being happy that your favorite girl is with someone else

That word Sup Forums and Sup Forums love so much seems pretty fitting in this case.

You can't be with a fictional character, user. Best case scenario, self-insert. Second best case scenario, a good honest man.

>unable to be happy for others
I have another word, autist

Yokkun was his true love and you know it.

This is really pathetic user.

Mad about what?

let me offer an olive branch to Tenrifags

Yes, last two arcs were really shitty, I didn't even finished reading it, I know I had to read less than 20 chapters but it was just not worth it.

Dide he finally eat his hat? You know, this guy who told everyone he'd do that if chiiro wins. Best ending ever btw, kami-nii-sama = true god.

I thought he said eat his shit, not his hat.

you mean still happy?
yes i am

are you serious?

Why does Sup Forums like this generic sack of shit?

>3DPD winning over pure 2D waifu
Yes

>claims he's a God
>has shit grammar
Typical gamer.

Until the day the stars grow old,
Until the day the sun grows cold,
And let the world be torn asunder,
For my rage is storm and thunder!
I have no proper reaction image for how fuckingASFDÄAIGHDÄGHDÄOGKMNN

>most loyal girl
>loved him since age 5
>did everything to help his keikaku
>not only loses, gets destroyed in a letter
Wtf is wrong with Wakaki?

still glad

she did nothing wrong

I'm mad Keima turned into such a bland character and the plot became convoluted.