Older anons remember how fucking stupid George Bush was. Guy makes Trump look like Einstein...

Older anons remember how fucking stupid George Bush was. Guy makes Trump look like Einstein. People trip out like how could Trump be president? HOW COULD BUSH BE PRESIDENT. Some Bush highlights for you youngins youtu.be/JhmdEq3JhoY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=at56A5eg3vs
youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc&t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=cpDJb3ZQu0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6xRHtxEUFq0
youtube.com/watch?v=rC_ZfvMObN0
youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A
youtube.com/watch?v=x7xyd_IRgGs
youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA&t=109s
fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WUoegbfdkdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love both, Trump is based
Bush was fun

Why do Republicans keep electing morons?

>tfw you will never get to spend the day with putin and bush during their bromance

Trump is one of the highest IQ presidents we've ever had. If not the highest.

yes and my cat is a dog.

"The tree dont fall far from the nuts"

That one stuck with me over the years

Treump said he had the biggest electoral victory since Ronald Reagan. Is he stupid or lying?

Yo that was comedy niggaaa

Voter Fraud investigation. Finishing soon. Get ready for nationwide chimpouts.

Fool me once...

lmfao i miss these fucking slip ups.

>fool me once, shame on you....who do you think your fooling?

lmfao wtf.

everyone knows dick cheney ran the government. and 41 behind the scenes. bushes are a crime family. except for jeb. jeb is too stupid for crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=at56A5eg3vs

>and neither do we

lmfao that smirk

when Bush II first was elected (after a stolen election) the media came down on him the same way they are coming down on Trump. Bush couldn't do anything right in their eyes.

Then the 9/11 HOAX changed everything. Bush was a hero and he spoke tough, and he started one illegal war after the next. The kikes were pleased and the kike media fawned upon Bush. Of course nobody got the 8 year ass-kissing that Obambi got. That was unprecedented.

Lol

I can't find that video of Trump at Harvey's relief center when he tells the cameras that he has a tremendous time, very funny and good looking people.
Same caliber.

>guy has some fun
wat a st00pid

Did you watch the video

City folk voted Gore. Us country folk voted Bush.

US Fed debt in 2001: $5.8T
US Fed debt in 2009: $12T

thx

youtube.com/watch?v=fbb4du6ZtXc&t=20

Fuck you, cunt. Trump is the highest IQ President we have ever had. You dog eating piece of shit.

Yep, Onigger really solidified my hatred of niggers. Great show. 8 years of ass kissing.

Under hillary your cat could have identified as a dog.

No will Trump have a 9/11 type tragedy to keep him elected? The elite desperately want to JFK him but they do that and he's immortalized forever. So the next best thing is to keep him distracted. Bombing of Japan maybe?

>Bush was fun

War crimes are fun.

Not an argument.

Now watch this drive

Einstein's a fraud.

Likd when he made these planes crash into buildings xdé

he was an establishment neocon he played the game let the media slaughter him but still got to do his globalist shit he was basically the same thing as obama but said stupid shit all the time

"Fool me once Shame on...shame on me? Ya fool me I can't get fooled again!!"
My sides weren't seen again for some time

he was 10/10 at dodging shoes

Bush was so fucking dumb it hurt from here

Shame on me....

Fool me twice....

Ya can't get fooled again!

W. was and will be the coolest president. Maybe he wasnt the best, maybe his consultants used him - but damn he is exactly the kind of guy you want to hang out with.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

youtube.com/watch?v=cpDJb3ZQu0Y

I served in the military under both Bush and Obama. Under Bush we were fucking ruthless in Iraq because we had to be. Under Obama the rules of engagement became so fucking stupid that it cost us lives. For all the funny sound clips that came from Bush at least he let us do our jobs.

>Bush
>Dumb
lol no, JEB!(?) helped him win the election by rigging florida. His other brother had skin in thr 9/11 inside job. He is a war criminal turned goofball, he easily is the smartest motherfucker on earth. Also google his reaction being asked about skull & bones, nigger doesn't flinch and doesn't deny anything. stone cold killer. also dat shoe dodge

His father was head of the CIA and president of the USA.

That's how he won.

the internets

>War crimes are fun.
yes they are hilarious

funny shit is that the second obama didn't have his teleprompter to read from he sound even dumber than bush an trump combined with his studddder

>Stupid

New Zealand...stop

Watching him Trump's inauguration was fun. He really hasn't changed.

He's always a good time

Bush defended Freedom. You should be thankful.

Leftists can't meme. Leftists can't argue. Leftists aren't funny.

What's his IQ?

couldn't agree more user

You remember David Letterman's presidential moments? Fucking hilarious man.

Did he fucking say that? Top fucking kek that's amazing.

He was cute and humorous. Trump is loud and incoherent. I like both but W was more likeable as a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xRHtxEUFq0

Idiot leaf. George W was not stupid; though he was sometimes inarticulate and would stumble over words.

Yeah just look at his adorable smile here If I had to choose who to have a lunch with, it's definitely Bush.

>Bush Republican national security

Bush was a lovable goofball and a hell of a governor but was ultimately kept on a leash by handlers working for his father

Bush was an idiot, sure.
But at least he wasn't a nigger.

He was not stupid but clearly not top shelf material either.

youtube.com/watch?v=rC_ZfvMObN0

>Guy makes Trump look like Einstein.
Other way around, guy.

Bush stopped being President `0 fucking years ago, will you leftypol cucks ever stop spamming the fucking board with irrelevant shit? Not one of you cucks ever has the balls to make a Onigger shit thread

this

He stumbled over words sometimes, sure. But being inarticulate doesn't necessarily make you stupid, at all. Some people are able to better articulate via the written word; others, by verbal means. A lucky few are good at both.

fool me once

youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Public speaking skills aren't that important.

Why do right wing retards think it's so hip and cool to have a retard for president?

Do you really think George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were retards like Dubya Bush and Dubya Trump?

Both are niggers.

Symphony of Lies:
youtube.com/watch?v=x7xyd_IRgGs

youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA&t=109s

It's almost like the "bumbling goofball" is just a political mask, much like the "irrational madman."

Kind of important when you're the President of the United States

One of those is trolling the media
The other one is an idiot

he must've started drinking after his failure on 9/11

I remember at the Beijing olympics in 2008 he was fucking waste and didn't even give a fuck as the global economy was melting down

Don't joke. Thats was Bush snr 3rd and fourth terms.

lol nah they're both retards and you're 14

Oh, I thought it was Based Bill who failed to kill Bin Laden?

Have some respect. Bush kept you safe. Trump hasn't had a trial by fire yet.

When was Bush sr's 2nd term?

What if both of them are extremely smart but just act stupid because the general population is getting stupider with each passing generation?

Fuck you, bush jr was the comfiest 8 years ever

No Bush was president on 9/11, was warned repeatedly about an attack but ignored it.

This is the power of Republican national security.

why is the right wing retard go-to always to DINDU?

fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf

The general population is becoming dumber with each passing generation. I think their dumbing-down of their language has more to do with the general public being exposed to their speeches more. It used to be that we'd hear from the president 4-5 times a year at the state of the union or a special press conference. Now every word is broadcast and replayed on the internet every day.

Kind of right. After Obama got in shit started getting weird. It has been that way ever since then.

Well, his "first two" were after Reagan was shot.

>Bush kept you safe.

Meanwhile, Based Bill had the USS Cole attack, African embassy attacks, utter failure in Somalia, first WTC bombings, and the Oklahoma City bombing. Oh, and don't forget, he couldn't even keep his bimbo interns in check either.

Mabaly they r 2

Bush is ultimately responsible because "the buck stops here". But it is not like a simple action by the president would have prevented the strike.

lol nice good one

Reagan was brain dead in office I'll give u that.

so then that would've made it 4th and 5th terms

Bush had a very high IQ. This was just an act to sway people into voting for him.

Anyone fooled by his act is an idiot.

maybe even scarier is the fact that his George sr was potus and director of CIA. he was a grade A retard -- I don't care what he did in ww2

You doubt the Jeb?
youtube.com/watch?v=WUoegbfdkdc

Lol we're talking about national security and you're talking about not all but a bunch of attacks on foreign soil or waters.

How does that excuse Bush's failure of Republican national security?

Why hasn't this act changed when he is out of office and deep in retirement?

>Why the fuck would we foil our own plot?

You know I used to think that "you need to be smart to be president" as in that nobody becomes president without being some level of above average IQ.

But what if that was completely false. What if an 80 IQ hick could get elected, while a 180 IQ genius chooses to instead work at 7/11 because he is lazy?

That could be the craziness of the modern world.

Its moot anyways... these questions stop mattering up until the late 1980s. Machines will be more intelligent than any human ever imagined, and brain-machine interfaces will render intelligence a commodity to be bought and sold.