youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=1aVtVX1-j5E

Source faggot.

He's a manlet, they never learn.

fuck off eceleb

His podcast, live now.

See:

Joe Rogan is the definition of a moral shapeshifter. This nigger doesn't have any concrete values or principles he stands on and either panders to the left or gives a hard time to conservatives.

GET EMPATHY OUT OF POLICY!

joe rogan would hate you and kick your ass, pussy

he's married to a hot jew broad and his kids will get bat mitzvahed. he's made millions with his jewish manager and accountants and he hates nazis.

neck yourself. literally no one is on your side but other losers and russian bots, edgy faggot.

Time stamps?

that just means he's still a student of life
he's seeking an ultimate truth or decent middle path

>edgy faggot.

you sounds so mad

>Joe "Racism is bad but when there is racism it better be against white people" Rogan

Around -15 minutes or so

it started yesterday with Tom Papa and reason is because Joe is becoming a reflector vs Idea Pusher. I think he conforms to his guest and joins their line of thinking through the show. When Ari is there, he is okay with him pissing in bottles, when there is another person or another day then he flips

Nobody talks about the homeless though, or the debt slaves. It's all this fake morality bs about illegals. The scope of what they think are important issues is way too narrow.

nobody ever thought joe rogan was cool or interesting. I don't know where this sudden attention for him came from.

wat a fag

Hello Jamie.

This is really accurate.

i dont want joe rogan podcast for joe rogan. only when he has guests on i like.

watch*

Same, with Schuab I knew there would be MMA talk and there is a lot going on.

He literally said this.

wtf is rogan obamaleaf???

He was also talking shit about Reagan.

He lives off google money.

Whats the plan for this guys?

I listened to a few of his podcasts and I stopped. He's a know it all asshole. He thinks he's so philosophical and idk where the fuck he gets off. Because he was the host of fear factor? And on top of it all he's a closet SJW with these gay ass views. But don't knock him because he's super toughhh!!!

No man. The guy is right. He is a chameleon, an opportunist. Remember the Carlos Mencia shit, how he was the toughest one against the fucker? Later Amy Schumer did the exact same thing and Rogan defended her.

He is a slithery motherfucker. I have tried to hard to give the guy breaks, but he keeps fucking it up. Hell if I could see even a glimmer of an indomitable spot in his heart, I would not mind. Read about his past. See how he has got into one hobby or discipline after another, and when he leaves it, he shits all over it.

Fucking dropped

Get this guy the fuck outta here

Fucking manlets shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion

>russian bots
/leftypol/ detected

Trips are a good start

What you mean you dont find Tom Papa hilarious? WTF is wrong with ya? Tom Papa will be remembered as the greatest funny man to ever touch down on earth.

Joe Rogan is a smarmy midget with anger issues and a chip on his shoulder from being born short. That alone should automatically disqualify him from having any public influence, whatsoever.

a so-called fighting expert who believed Ronda Rousey would "just beat" Mayweather "because reasons"
amazing he still even has an audience, much less the audacity to criticize others

>that last Peterson/jewstein episode
I almost turned that shit off when they got into that pointless 20-minute word salad exchange followed by another half hour of le hidler is ebil

>not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters

what a glaringly ignorant fucking thing to say honestly, especially with that Weinstein guy sitting there who was literally kicked off campus for being ""white""

he'll apologize in a couple hours. people will drill him on twitter and he doesnt have any true beliefs

I heard enough of his podcast to know that his views sway heavily depending on the guest. He contradicts himself all the time.

This. I think he mostly does this to service the interview: it would be annoying if he just argued with his guests the whole time (see: Sam Harris)

It's in the early middle. Right before the Kardasiah talk

Dude weed; that's why he has a following,

(((Rogan)))

Anyone that actively follows Rogan and defends him is a literal brainlet. The guy is an establishment shill.

Let me guess, he has a liberal guest? He always reverts back to cuck with leftist guests

Who gives a fuck about him or Bravo? Tenth Planet BS BJJ.

fug

Nah the guy is whatever he needs to be in order to be relevant. He is halfways decent to mediocre at many things, but never truly great at anything. He moves from one thing to another and usually casts off whatever he attempts, unless it is successful. He is like an inverse empath. He gauges what is around him and readjusts accordingly. He is perceptive, but shallow. The kind of person that makes the hairs on your neck stand on end when you are around them. Those types of people give me the creeps.

give us the timestamp

Obama is the best president ever.

What are you right wing retards even chimping out about?

it's live

Uhhh. Gay nigger marries tranny has two adopted kids, drone strikes, invents ISIS, nigger, literally cums when his tranny wife talks about him in front of Army, yeah he did good. Fuckung queer nigger.

Turn off your proxy Joe

Who?
You people and your fucking e-celebs, I swear.

he said it last week or so when the guy that got from google was on

I'm team Joe Rogan. He's a wishy washy hardo that will never articulate his real ideology. If you can live with that his show can be entertaining.

Eddie is a legit bjj genius
he invented the rubber guard
everything else he's a dumb fuck
Check urself bong

Joe is 100% correct about the Jew haters thing. The enemies of Israel will be destroyed, it's right there in the Bible.

>rogan
>e-celeb

he was a celeb before there were e-celebs

what doth life? furtata!

He's not an e-celeb you uncultured swine. He's been on national television for YEARS as a host of several shows and UFC announcing. Get your head out of your own ass, fucking pleb.

He sucked Jewish cock for the blackmail camera to make it big in TV...what do you expect him to say? That the Jews are bastards??

So much this
i dont watch him to get the latest news on politicis

What do you expect from a man that made people eat bugs and crawl through gibbets for money?

Furthermore, what is the qualitative difference between a comedian and a dictator?

>like why do we have left and right? why even separate? like why aren't we just getting high and loving one another
>jamie, pull up that video of mongoose fucking a squirrel

Jew Rogain

Rogan also believed that Rousey was a "once in a lifetime" athlete or some similar nonsense and got tears in his eyes when speaking about her. At the very least, Rogan is a delusional man-child; more likely he's seriously mentally ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM

Educate yourself you overplayed faggot

that guy is sooooo high

I bet you ol joe rogan watches his wife get fucked

>He's been on national television for YEARS as a host of several shows and UFC announcing
That would explain it then. I don't watch TV, let alone UFC.

Rogan is a closet homo.

hes so high he now thinks the earth is flat

you people REALLY need to stop paying attention to these retards.

neither does trump or the majority of Sup Forums.

The modern state of Israel is not the biblical Israel. Its like me naming my dog "Israel" and claiming it is the biblical covenanted Israel. The bible is clear the those who believe in Christ are the true inheriters of Israel.

bump

Hes always been full cuck

>everything else he's a dumb fuck
ok mr cia

Angey Manlet Rogan

So no Muslims allowed on Facebook since they are Jew haters. I can get onboard with this

he's a dishonest opportunist liar who doesn't have for anything.

This delusional faggot believes in the Russian bots meme.

I knew the second YouTube and Google went overt and fire at will about censorship, that he would conform. He makes too much money off YouTube, and doesn't want to have to sell flesh lights again.

This will be fun to watch. If he starts to stink of marxism and lefty newthink, his career is over. He will have to sell out hardcore and shill to maintain income.

I am looking forward to the Rogan moral shape-shifting mixtapes.

>I mean really when you get down to it, the truth is, we're just a bunch of apes who got lucky, we got lucky man, we were the apes that got to eat the mushrooms and that mind-bending experience led us to literally becoming humans. isn't that shit crazy? and now we have all these rules about what people can and can't do with their own bodies because some asshole in a suit in washington thinks that it's a gateway drug, you fucking idiots.

>you know about william randolph hearst? he was basically a newpaper tycoon who got weed banned for eternity because it was threatening his business, weed is better at everything man, making cars, trees, newspapers, weed is not a drug ok, it's just..pull that up for me jamie, pull up guy getting fucked by a horse, hahaha yea look at that thing it's huge, yea and yep, that's what happens when you let a horse fuck you, for sure he's dead now, did he die jamie? hahaha silly goose, horses will fuck you up. dude i wonder who would between a horse and a mountain lion.

God I hate degenerate stoners, they are sooooo boring and predictable.

Russians are no idiots, unlike John McCain.

>Married to a Jew
>2 Jewish kids
>All of his sponsors are run by jews

mexican colonist detected

Well if the presidents job is to start pointless wars that ruin countless lives than Obama definitely did pretty dam good.

no cucking spares you in the end...he is also a white male that needs to be genocided according to the bolcheviks

>>"Jew haters" shouldn't be allowed on Facebook

Why would any self-respecting Jew hater ever go on (((Facebook))) in the first place?

joe is just another dumb white cuck now

Why would any self-respecting Israeli hand over his sovereignty to the Faceborg?

he always has been a cuck. Sometimes he dabbles in antifeminism and free market economics, but the REAL problem with Rogan is that most of the time he agrees with his guest, no matter what side of the political spectrum they're on. It's like every week you get a different rogan.

I don't know why you guys expect integrated members of society to be racist.

Especially famous ones with a public profile - that's their career. They don't want to lose that, do they?

Go down as the greatest president of all time

He's just a dumb cunt. Nobody who has ever read a book takes him seriously.