K-on with soldiers

>K-on with soldiers.

meme anime

Any anons going to Cuenca for the SnW trip this summer I recommend definitely checking out La bodeguilla de Basilio, just don't have a large meal beforehand since you'll enjoy yourself more.

You think we'll ever get more out of this anime? I mean there's a lot they could do for OVAs or even movies.

It didn't really sell enough to get a sequel.

A man can dream though, a man can dream.

Keion-chang!

I'll add it to the list, thanks user.

More like GuP but shit.

>Yumina was able to wear their uniform better than any of them could

EXPLAIN THIS WIZARDY

When did she do that?

>soldiers
K-ONs in army you mean.
And pretty sure creator knows nothing about military service.

Sora no Woto is the thinking man's Haibane Renmei.

But it's nothing at all like GuP.

BD episode.

OVA, they invited her to play war games with her and they needed someone else on the other team.

Pretty sure it was when Noel made the giant mobile water canon.

Funny you mention that since I look at both shows as two sides of the same coin or spiritual successors to one another.

No problem, discovered it by accident last time I was there and enjoyed it a lot, only problem was me and my family had a huge meal in the hotel we stayed at so we couldn't fully enjoy from that.
By the way which hotel are the anons staying in?

>Funny you mention that since I look at both shows as two sides of the same coin or spiritual successors to one another.
Same here, except Sora no Woto's girls are much cuter therefore it's a better anime.

>Pretty sure it was when Noel made the giant mobile water canon
Oh yeah I remember now. They also got drunk in that episode.

>By the way which hotel are the anons staying in?
The 'Exe Cuenca' because it was the first we found that had the kinds of rooms we wanted for a decent enough price. It's a bit of a walk to the centre from the looks of it though.

K-on with spider tanks and PTSD

Pretty accurate

Yeah...pretty much

The file name along with Yumina's expression is just hilarious

I'll be in one very close to the old town, no idea if I'm there second or third week of July but I doubt our dates will match up and I hope you have a nice time anyway.

Best girl.

Yeah, it sounds like your trip wont quite coincide with ours in that case. Thanks for the tips though and enjoy your visit.

I'm looking forward to my second time, really want to try that Japanese restaurant around the base of the Mangana tower. I also finished my bottle of Resoli, the local drink, last night. I should've saved it for a SnW rewatch but I could do that any time again. My quest second time round is to find the drawing of the soldier, pretty sure I may have missed it on my first time there since I didn't think it would be there.

Well with a whole week, we should have enough time to see all the important things and more. I'll have to make sure I bring plenty of Resoli back with me as well.

Noel is decent but after a few rewatches, I've really started to like Kureha more and more. I disliked her at first but the fact that she's the only one who even tries to take anything seriously makes for a nice change.

I'm pretty sure that's what they were drinking during the mafia segment, being the local brew and all, has a very orange taste and smell. As for me I'm just going down for two, I recommend carefully spacing out your sights for the whole week ahead. I saw most of the major things in old town within a day. Of course some of the lesser known SnW landmarks I missed but I'll get those next time.

So, now that the Quintet of the Sky or whatever psp VN got translated has anyone played it?
I started then deleted it as I lost interest and I heard there was rhythm game shit and I'm not black

There were definitely a few people who played it straight away. I'm going to save it until I have more time though and to be honest, I'm not expecting too much from it. Seeing as it's the closest thing we'll ever get to a S2 though, I can hardly leave it alone.

There's no rhythm game shit.

>all the real action scenes are in PTSD flashbacks
>exciting dark plot is quickly drowned out or resolved by snoozefest SOL and amazing grace

Pretty cool it still has a following, though.

I fucking wish.

>all the real action scenes are in PTSD flashbacks
There's like 30 seconds of action in the flashback.

Why is Kanata so much cuter than Yui?

World-building was the show's main strength and that's what the flashbacks were for, not action. Also, I wouldn't say that the plot was drowned out considering that for better or for worse, it was of secondary importance. There simply wasn't much of it.

>bullying yui
fuck off faggots

War orphans are kawaii, especially when they become child soldiers themselves.

>soldiers

>Yui
>lazy
>learns to tear shit up with guitar in minimal time through nothing but pure hard work and dedication
>participates in a competition she has no obligation to go to during an important exam session just to do a nice thing for obaachan, practices hard for it, and still aces the exams

>lazy

Like I'm going to actually read the rest of that image.

>I haven't watched it but it looks like K-on so it's the same thing for sure

Which Sora would you Woto?

Tough choice between Rio or Felicia, Felicia because of ara,ara and her wonderful body. Rio, I've always had a thing for the cool senapais not to mention she's vocied by Kobayashi. Decisions, decisions. Felicia it is. Cuddling away her PTSD afterwards would be a nice feeling once we're both done.

The only correct answers are "all of them" or "none of them."

All of them. But if I could only pick one it'd be Rio-senpai.

She looks like she's the best in bed.

Just you wait. "Around the world in 80 days"-like movie with Rio and Kanata on their hot air balloon is on its way, I'm sure.

Why do some sick fucks want an S2 for this.

Why do you want to ruin such a beautiful show.

I tried watching but it went too fast for me. The characters were introduced but I didn't like them too much. I may give it another shot.

Maybe some people just want to see this happen

A continuation or sequel isn't possible and would ruin it.
But they totally could tastefully add arcs chronologically between some episodes and it would be great.

does noel want to be a lovely wife or does she want a lovely wife though?

it's literally Sup Forums incarnate the show
if you don't think this is the greatest shit ever you really don't belong here

If it didn't end on a "war is hell" note I would probably agree with you but it did so this is just bait.

I still think it's retarded that the OVA put their country in Japan.

>A whole season of filler

Fuck that shit, where's my sequel?

How did the OVA do that again?
You could find kanji in a lot of the episodes, like the one where they check those defense system buildings.

do you consider the second season of haruhi `filler' too?

>Noel finds a loving husband, meanwhile Kureha and Kanata end up forever alone

It would be pretty ironic

endless eight was

I imagined the kanji to just be a liberty the writers took to show it was an old forgotten language. The viewers would see a familiar language and get a sense of how disconnected it is for the characters to not understand it.

Roman empire in fucking japan? That's beyond retarded.

You mean the greatness that was Endless 8 and 5 episodes of sigh? How could I not.

endless eight is and will remain one of the most incredible works of art this century
the fact that it exists, that they had the fucking balls to do it and actually pulled it off makes me so happy
ur a faggot

>haruhi is good
when will this meme end? I watched the entire show and it was pretty average. Same with Disappearance. I watched the whole movie, and it was just average. I'd go as saying that Tamako Love Story was better than Disappearance. I literally have no idea why this is parroted as being a masterpiece of art.

You tell me.

>icecoldhands.gif

>The ghosts and that giant skeleton in the bottom of the lake.
>No answers whatsoever.

>giant skeleton in the bottom of the lake.
That was explained though

It did? I thought we only got a mythical explanation.

So you're saying it was really a monster send by God to destroy the world?

>>lazy
>Like I'm going to actually read the rest of that image.
Pot calling kettle back

The monster was one of something that people fought against with spider tanks in the past and are responsible for the world being fucked.

Whether they are divine, created by man or aliums is not explained.

So no explanation.

Didn't you watch the episode where they revive Rio's mother who explains that the evil laser birds came from space and Kanata gets in a robot that Noel made (it uses ancient pre-war AI tech and only Kanata can pilot it) and flies there to defeat the evil laser bird emperor? It was good episode.

>using idiom you don't understand the meaning of
>thinking arguments that are so terrible they're flat out wrong 1/10 of the way in deserve recognition or attention

Go to bed, you'll need to get up early for school, and by god do you NEED school.

somniferkino overrated only Sup Forums. Nothing more needs to be said.

Fuck off narutard

>when will this meme end?
When will this shit end?
Shut the fuck up

>Go to bed, you'll need to get up early for school, and by god do you NEED school.
But it's summertime right now

I saw lots of archeological stuff going on at the lake last summer, I wonder if they found anything interesting.

>SnW trip this summer
Is this a thing? When are you guys going?

And where is this shit planned? I don't think I've missed a single Woto thread

A couple of anons are going to Cuenca around July, I'm going for a second time but my trip is going to be later in the month compared to theirs so our dates won't be matching.

The town of Sora no Woto is based on a Spanish town in southern Spain called Cuenca. A lot of the scenes for the series were used in the old town.

>The town of Sora no Woto is based on a Spanish town in southern Spain called Cuenca.
Yeah I'm aware. It's always been a goal of mine to visit and if that visit coincided with meeting some other Wobros that'd be awesome. I'll have to actually use IRC for once and try and find out what the plan is exactly.

Actually, I saw a theory once that there were no aliens or monsters that came and destroyed mankind; rather, mankind destroyed itself and the propaganda each side had "demonizing" the enemy eventually turned into myth.

In this theory, the skeleton belonged to a bioweapon made by one side, and the original maidens belonged to the other side. And they all died in the process of stopping the war.

Personally, I think this theory works with the change that the maidens were schoolgirls from back when the bastion was a school.

If the kanji could be a liberty taken by the writers, why not the european-themed country names? After all, neo-romans are pretty unrealistic no matter *how* you spin them.

>Is this a thing? When are you guys going?
And are you going to get drunk and molest each other?

>itt blogshit
Summer's here

>If the kanji could be a liberty taken by the writers
Yumina practices shinto so I think it's safe to say that Japan or some kind of proxy exists.

I believe the mix of cultures is supposed to show how people were displaced by large areas of the world being uninhabitable.

>Muki
Kill me

sora no shito threads are always on eternal newfag summer

Good weather and whiners, summer is truly the best.

>And are you going to get drunk and molest each other?

Well, why the fuck not? We're all cute little girls, after all.