We white people need to apologize for all we have done and accept all refugees and immigrants. Im white

We white people need to apologize for all we have done and accept all refugees and immigrants. Im white

I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO DID WHAT TO WHO
I'VE OVERCOME THAT! AND I'M STEPPING OVER IT!

sorry based bla- err white man

back to your hole jew.

Sage in all fields.

Plz, take me. You western whites fucked my country for many times...

No, im white and would let refugees live with me

I agree as well fellow white man. Open borders are the future!

Fuck... Jewdar just went off the scale!!

Good to know, fellow white

But open borders are the future my brother. We can't reproduce as fast as immigrants and our ancestors have cucked us.

Open borders and gibs for all!

>Im white
Fucking crackas I swear senpai!!! SAD!!!

>We white people need to apologize
Why?

Yes let's flood ourselves out of existence...

Because of slavery and the 10 million jews we killed in the holocaust

He's a shill or an idiot sage and ignore him and never feed the shills any (you)'s. If you ever post in a suspected shill thread post either red pills or gore. And never respond to the shills directly

gtfo racist bigot fellow white

I apologize for not killing enough of non-whites. Make the border like the Korean DMZ.

Poor Russians, you have never fucked anyone up.

Show your flag shill

(((We white people)))

Fuck you I didn't kill any Jews. Blame the white people in Europe for that shit, that's not on me faggot. And if you fee had about that maybe you should spread your legs, pop out the tampon, and move the fuck on

Can't tell if irony or serious. On the internet i only met anti-refugees so far

Thank you for intro, so user can really get it this time.

DELET THIS FUCKING THREAD NOW

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE

>THEY DON'T WANT YOU PRODUCE ORIGINAL CONTENT

>THEY WANT YOU OFF THE INTERNET, OR AT LEAST OCCUPIED WITH WORTHLESS THREADS AND SUBDUED.

>BY CONTROLLING THE THREADS YOU POST IN THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU THINK (KIKES ARE TOTALITARIAN, NOT AUTHORITARIAN), BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU THINK, THEY CONTROL WHAT YOU DO, BY CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO, YOU'RE OUT.

DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET DELET

>STARVE THE PIGS, DON'T FEED KIKE-INITIATED THREADS (BTFO nordcucks, why are White women so bad, should gays adopt children ? (obv. fucking not, why make a thread), not my fault I'm a spic in your country etc.)

STARVE THE PIGS-DON'T GET DISTRACTED-ONLY ENTER ALIEN THREADS TO SAGE AND DENOUNCE

>sorry for the capstorm but fucking get it already coanon

Jews aren't white

This is terrible you cunt.
Sage

So all the answers are basically "fuck you nigger jew cunt cuck degenerate sage this (((thread))) die motherfucker" and no one will actually try to defend all the shit whites did throughout the history?

Cuck