>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908768057140629506
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/13/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-september-15-2017-national-powmia
archive.is/MzAgi
archive.is/nFuYK
archive.is/T0G8M
archive.is/EvfL0
archive.is/AcC8G
archive.is/ja3c3
archive.is/oRd2a
archive.is/l6SOc
archive.is/VPOqo
archive.is/yfFzM
archive.is/hIL4p
archive.is/sTj7G
archive.is/7aXF6
archive.is/g77SY
archive.is/6WZGh
archive.is/7rlwN
archive.is/IyFdk
archive.is/XOJk1
archive.is/RvlXW
archive.is/fqhUK
archive.is/yzW35
archive.is/gBdnN
youtube.com/watch?v=3j-3Xi5BcKs
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/trump-plans-to-visit-china-japan-south-korea-in-november-9218332
pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY
youtube.com/watch?v=kCDZvXc4Z1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

fuck drumpf

This

>leftist defending John McCain
WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE

Friends, after watching The Civil War by Ken Burns I ordered Foote's The Civil War: A Narrative trilogy.

He was amazing narrator and provided much insight into U.S.

I'd say it was all downhill after affirmative action and welfare was introduced to them. It is an addiction that teared the the nuclear family apart. Generations of families without father figures, the drug war, and the minimum wage have conspired to destroy the poor in the US and of course black america has been hit worst.

can I get a quick rundown on this daca situation? what did trump do wrong?

>Make
>Amnesty
>Great
>Again
#AmnestyDon2020

AMNESTY FOLKS!!!!!!!

AMNESTY FOLKS!!!!!!!

If these Federal niggers start a blackmarket on Blue cheeses I'mma seriously going to start assassinating some folk.

They have all been championing Trump everyday, even the garbage 3 month CR/kick the can deal with Dems to keep the government.

But this is a true break. Grassroots feel betrayed.

Today he mows lawns.
Tomorrow he will mow down the enemies of America.

Nothing. They're going back. No amnesty.

NEW TWEET
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908768057140629506
>NEW TWEET
NEW PROCLAMATION
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/13/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-september-15-2017-national-powmia
>NEW PROCLAMATION

DHS

Workers install the final panel in an upgrade of 7.5 miles of border fence near Naco, May 9, 2017
archive.is/MzAgi

DHS announces vendors for border wall prototypes
archive.is/nFuYK

Prototypes for Trump's Mexico border wall to be built by September
archive.is/T0G8M

Army Corps starts pre-construction work on US–Mexico border wall
archive.is/EvfL0

Trump Administration Preparing Texas Wildlife Refuge for First Border Wall Segment
archive.is/AcC8G

Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall
archive.is/ja3c3

Construction of first (new) border wall segment to begin sooner than expected along Rio Grande
archive.is/oRd2a

Feds taking over Texas National Guard mission along border
archive.is/l6SOc

Border Patrol Morale at Highest Level, Says Agent
archive.is/VPOqo

Internal memo reveals ICE officers have free rein to detain any undocumented immigrant
archive.is/yfFzM

US agency raids Indian IT firms
archive.is/hIL4p

Silicon Valley Staffing Firm Charged in H1B Fraud
archive.is/sTj7G

U.S. immigration raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
archive.is/7aXF6

ICE chief: 80% jump in illegal targets, readies national 'sanctuary' crackdown
archive.is/g77SY

Jeff Sessions announces new crackdown on 'so-called' sanctuary cities
archive.is/6WZGh

ICE chief wants to slap smuggling charges on leaders of sanctuary cities
archive.is/7rlwN

Denver To ICE: Stop Arresting Illegal Immigrants At Courthouse. ICE To Denver: Not A Chance.
archive.is/IyFdk

ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests
archive.is/XOJk1

17 Texas sheriffs are now approved to partner with ICE
archive.is/RvlXW

ICE crackdown scaring some families back to Mexico
archive.is/fqhUK

Immigration raids turn Oregon city into ghost town
archive.is/yzW35

Deportation Orders Up Nearly A Third Under Trump
archive.is/gBdnN

>Trump: "They have to go back."
>also Trump: "Does anybody really want to through out good, educated and accomplished young people? Really!....."

>Trump: "No wall, no deal"
>also Trump: Claims the wall is already happening, repeatedly makes the clear the wall was never on the negotiating table, revealing this is a plain and clear false assurance.

>Trump: "BIG BORDER SECURITY!"
>also Trump: apparently can't get Congress to approve funding for some extra drones, cameras and guards along the border without flirting with legal residency for one million illegal immigrants already here

>Trump: "We must be proactive against terrorists."
>aslo Trump: "The internet is their main recruitment tool, which we must cutoff"

>Trump: "We must be proactive & nasty!" against ISIS
>also Trump: Refuses to allow Syrian forces to cross the Euphrates and continue routing ISIS

I'm just
so tired

Nothing
Only shills question our God-Emperor
He makes no mistakes

and friends, for those interested, Ken Burns is releasing Vietnam war document soon, like in couple of days.

youtube.com/watch?v=3j-3Xi5BcKs

its just another edition of Trump making moderation sounds and TRS and Coulter fanboys deploying tactical blackpills

why is clothing like this allowed in public

yep. hard all around, niggers got it worst of all. I hope trump can MAGA for everybody, it will all be a lot simpler if niggers top acting like niggers, for example

Where are the shills coming from? Is shariablue still a thing?

cheese made outside of America and Italy is fake news

Trump plans to visit China, Japan, South Korea in November

channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/trump-plans-to-visit-china-japan-south-korea-in-november-9218332

>WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump on Thursday (Sep 14) announced he intends to visit China, Japan and South Korea later this year, a blockbuster maiden presidential visit to Asia.

>Trump said aboard Air Force One that a US delegation would likely make the trip in November, adding that he will "possibly" go to the APEC summit in Vietnam at the same time.

>The announcement sets the stage for a wildly ambitious first visit to a region that is vital to US economic and security interests.

>The visit is likely to focus heavily on trade and North Korea's nuclear and ballistic weapons programs, one of Trump's biggest security challenges since coming to office.

>Vice President Mike Pence had earlier announced that Trump would also visit the Philippines in November for an ASEAN summit, but the president was more cool to the idea.

>being this gay

all good points
very worrisome

>2020
it's time for a true conservative

>also Trump: Refuses to allow Syrian forces to cross the Euphrates and continue routing ISIS
don't forget he bombed an airfield as well

>hot.jpg
You don't seem to reject it.

>cheese made outside of America and Italy is fake news
t. Wisconsin

My theory is that Obama has a cheese smuggling operation to make money after his presidency, this only boosted his business.

Maybe you should change your flag to Nazi if you feel so strongly about degeneracy

>anarcho-capitalist
>allowed
Let me know when you get it.

you're gonna trigger the autistic OP. don't

They were doing it two years ago when he said McCain wasn't a real war hero.

>going back.
>*WRONG*
Besides why the fuck would we keep some trash foreign units on a side note? these aren't even kids in the first place

Probably coming from Verrit these days.

Good, now order Battle Cry of Freedom. It's a fantastic book by McPherson (history prof at Princeton), the man who literally narrated the documentary.

>>aslo Trump: "The internet is their main recruitment tool, which we must cutoff"

I have no idea why this shit triggers you people.

THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES
BUT WE WILL NEVER BAN THEM
FROM
FAGBOOOOOOOK

Wow so Trump is signing resolutions to fight white supremacy..

How can you defend this?

Why isn't he outlawing blm or antifa?

Wtf?

U r gay

Why not? Not very ancap of you.

I guess he's not as hard on illegal immigration as a fair number ofsupporters hoped.

>after failing to find the skelegates I have now located the source of a new power
>I am thankful that this quest will be much more enjoyable than my previous ones
>wish me luck dahnald as I search for the fabled lubrigates for the secret to true conservatism

But obviously you're a shill if you point this shit out.

>coulter has been championing trump everyday

Sure.

Nothing yet apparently.

SHUTUP SHILL. TRUMP IS THE EMPEROR WHO LETS IN THE BASED BROWN BABIES WE NEED THEM AND NEED TO GIVE THEM FREE COLLEGE YOU RACIST I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T WANT THESE PEOPLE HERE?! REEEEEEEEEE

Trump isn't stupid like all these kikes and shills are trying to make you believe. Trump knows that his whole re-election hinges on the wall. If he cucks on the wall and amnesty, he loses his whole base. Have some fucking faith and let the man do his job.

pastebin.com/nf7kKzAY

NEW

>"If the wall is going to be obstructed...then we're not doing anything," Trump stated on Thursday
>The House passes a $1.2 trillion funding package for 2018 - includes a $1.6 billion down payment to start building the wall
>Republican Senators are preparing to introduce a new healthcare bill this week
>Trump blocks Chinese purchase of U.S. company for national security reasons
>Trump cuts off visas for countries that refuse deported immigrants
>The House has voted to make membership in a criminal street gang, like MS-13, a deportable offence
>The US Census Bureau has announced that the American median income is increasing for the first time sine 2007 - stagnant wages BTFO

>when your hamstrings are bigger than your ass
absolutely fucking disgusting
less time on the leg curl machine and more time under the squat bar

>hot
>when her face is ugly as fuck

What do you guys think of the Star Spangled Banner on the organ? I think it's beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCDZvXc4Z1Y

I don't advocate for using government violence against the slut. However clothing like this should be socially ostracized and people should call her slut and shame her.

all the mexicans in my neighborhood are long gone. he's already done better than I could have hoped. but if he goes full hitler that would be cool too.

What is really harming white Goyim growth though are these states
1)ME
2)NH
3)VT
4)RI
5)MA
6)CT
7)NM
8)NJ
9)MD
10)NM
The white liberal population makes up 40% + of white adults in these state and correlates with a death rate that exceeds its birth rate by 150,000

I think it is problematic because it was written by Nazis. Harry Potter wouldn't stand by and listen to it.

just got a bowl of nuts. what'chu snacking, anons?

lol
I'll be shocked if AfD even crosses 10%

Most supporters are frothing at the mouth imbeciles who will be sucking his dick in a few months time, who cares what they think. I wanted him to remove the legals as well, as he's removing at least 1.3 million legals so that's already great.

How much does AfD need to be a serious force in government?

No let's keep that. It'll probably turn the frogs gay.

Why wouldn't we support Trump speaking out against Spencerfags, when they have accomplished nothing and their STATED GOAL is the destruction of the United States?

I lost every shred of respect for them after HEIL TRUMP HEIL OUR PEOPLE and Spencer giggling about how he did it for attention, or maybe it was when he was LAUGHING at the 35+ followers his little stunt got fired at the Tiki Torches shit. I hate these people so much and they don't see how they make things worse for white people.

JAPANESE BTFO

ree I can only name a few of these.

Kek

lad, before I arrived here, I remember "Goodbye parties" for those smart enough to go back while they could. felt wonderful

Urban life has a negative impact on birth rate, you see these cities with millions of people, but itțs because they suck in them rural retards and immigrants

That is a gook grocery, of course they'll make fun of the Japanese whenever they can.

The frogs are already gay, I'm talking about letting burgers have good cheese.

5% to enter government. Every % after that is a nice bonus

I'm guessing this is a poll to get out as many liberals as possible, and then demoralize AfD supporters when they under perform, I've been nothing this trick in Europe lately

Chimpouts in st Louis

The only Senior Administration advisers that get are getting to Trump are Jared, Ivanka, Kelly, and Cohn. Ever since Kelly has taken over and Bannon left, there has been a deliberate process to kick out Pro-Trump guys and 'moderate" Trump. Miller is relegated to to just writing speeches, was not even at the dinner with Chuck and Nancy when they agreed on the DACA deal.

What happened in Londonistan today? I missed it.

>Japanese cucumber
>Light skinned and makes good money

>American
>Cheap, darkskinned

What was that, again?

What re they crying about now?

fun fact, the Japanese one tastes better 90% of the time

Spencer pretty much made this board what it is.

Have some respect you ungrateful nigger lover.

I feel it

On topic of Germany I just finished this and it was amazing.

Rate my haul from bookshop today.
>Pynchon: V
>Pynchon: Gravity's Rainbow
>Complete works of David Hume
>Chapman's Odyssey and Iliad.

Can't wait to reread O&H and read Hume's work.

Because some idiots had to do something stupid.

I bet you're the kinda guy that eats snails and frog legs, too

you must be part french, too, and god knows what else

Cop got acquitted

I'm just pointing out. Trump seems to have sympathy for illegal aliens who were brought here as minors and made a life here. In the end I believe he'll let certain "dreamers" that have committed no crimes stay, and force actual immigration reform in. Which i'd be happy with.

Even more worsely for Democrats on the political side is that each election the exit polls say they lose 2% more of the white vote. Because Republicans barely campaign in big states like California and New York or in very white states like Vermont this is even worse for the Democrats because it means those states which are up for grabs have the white population politically drifting further and further. The Republicans have been able to maintain a consistent portion of the white vote despite voter turnout among white conservatives in big white populations like Illinois and New York declining over time.

Population die off combined with a white population that is drifting rightwards will see the Democrats become impotent with time.

Kelly is a bigger kike than Jared

>XYZ nigger commits XYZ crime and dies, time to kill my city

Someone bullied a poor exploding barrel.

>trump has a democrat cabinet
>trump has flipped 180 on major promises
>trump has been completely ineffective
Why the FUCK shouldn't I just vote against him? worthless trash.

link, nigger. I want links

JEWS KEEP DUMPING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THR FREAKIN GOYS GAY!

>Urban life
Lol most whites in Vermont, and New Mexico are rural
Mostly Suburban in CT, RI, MA, and NJ
The rest are mostly urbanized though in PA the white population is 1/3rd suburban, Rural, Urban

This headline is like 3 years old. I've eaten tons of Roquefort and blue cheese since then.

NEW

Fuck off finshill they're at 12% right now and have been rising.

Polls always underestimate them too.

wow who in the white house told you this information?

shutup racist. Don't talk about my based jews that way. Trump hates you for making fun of his daughter.

>Sup Forums: the slippery slope applies to everything except things I like

>non-racist
>white
HE'S BROKEN THE SJW ORDER!!