DILATION

Why do people support the surgery that involves chopping a dick off and turning it into a fake pussy which cannot lubricate itself that must be dilated a few times every day to stop the open wound from closing up?

How could anyone put their dick in something that'd require so much external lubricant to the point where you'd be better off fucking a tub of vaseline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mS7smh65Y
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/08/04/falling-u-s-generic-drug-prices-hurt-manufacturers-wholesalers-update.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stretching out a festering open wound has become the latest fad amongst homosexual men.

Mental Illness. This is the only cause which explains all the facts

>fucking a tub of Vaseline
Pretty good desu.

fancy a nosh?

Last week some tranny tried telling me that after a while it's the exact same as a real vagina with normal vaginal flora and everything. Had to laugh considering they've probably never even seen an actual vagina in real life

Does it hurt? Does it feel good at all?
I can't imagine stretching open an open wound would feel good.

If any trannies would care to explain how that's possible I'd be happy to not listen

cause apparantly the cure to body dysmorphia is mutilation rather then therapy to stop the brain from larping the wrong gender. fags entertaining a mental delusion about having a vagina for years and being encouraged to do so seperates the brain from the proper body image. the cure is to stop pretending you're a woman and stop fantasizing about being one. until the brain clues in as to what the body its inside actually looks like. they're attacking dysmorphia, which is a real mental disorder, from entirely the wrong angle. because they're evil and they want everyone to be sick

Oi wouldn't mind a nibble on me ol' pecker!

REMINDER EVEN RADICAL FEMINISTS HATE TRANNIES
search for TERF's senpaitachi. anti-trans sentiment is growing

>cannot lubricate itself
False, after a couple years it develops a mucosal membrane similar to a vagine

>fucking a tub of vaseline

I've done that. not enough friction

Kk stay right there big boy

Mama's gonna step into the bathroom real quick and get all freshened up for you

Isn't it called "dilatation"?

Only if that real vagina is in a corpse that's been lying under the sun for a week.

That's called pus

Dilatation doesn't involve a flesh wound.

>that image

Burn it.

Why don't trannies just put it in their butt and pretend they have a vag instead of doing this shit?

>Inb4 im a tranny and agree with you

That's what this boils down to: trannyism is a fetish practiced by delusional faggots.

Because mentally ill persons are convinced to voluntare being castrated.

obligatory

Its what happens when you encourage mental illness

considering that they don't have ovaries or a clitoris, nah, nothing like a real one.

I was eating an apple.

I WAS.

Fuck you mudshit.

Honestly,let them do whatever they want as long as they dont push their degeneracy and retardation on others

>check out my dilator collection

i've asked myself this. why not just be a regular gay man instead of a trans-sexual?

oh yeah. mental illness.

I fucked a post op Thai and it didn't look half bad

Also was absolutely clean and to be honest it felt harder but somehow better than some real pussies I had.

AMA I guess

you're a fag

The problem is this is all part of a bigger conspiracy with big pharma. Once you get these trannies on hormones, they're customers for life. This is why I believe the latest DSM changed "Gender identity disorder" to "Gender dysphoria".

Because by the time an insane faggot wants to chop his dick off, his asshole is blown out all to hell.

>you're a Brit

FTFY

I'm afraid it's time for me to go, chap. I need to... Go to the crapper... Yes. Toodle pip

fpbp
Those aren't vaginas, op. Those are fucking open sores.

What's the opinion on woman who want to be men but not fully transition?

A tub of Vaseline doesn't fix your car.

Because they recieve zero adulation from peers. If people didn't champion the surgery as heroic it would be less prevalent

Bulbashlong I choose you!!

That's called a bulldyke.

I support surgical treatment for all mental illness
Anorexia ==== lypo suction

Can you show me on the Genderbread man where reality hurt you?

Reality itself is a hate crime now.

They're not really able to completely clean it out.
Think how fucking nasty it gets.
It's fucking disgusting.

Think bigger brah

Rib removal

I wonder if you could keep the dick and have a pussy installed under it

I identify as a hamaphrodie don't judge me

Imagine the smell bros..

Go fuck yourself.

lol... degenerate... AM I A GIRL YET?!

Putrified pus thick and cloudy seeps from crotch wound

Tranny: oh wow I'm so wet right now real women look out!! I'm coming to steal yo man

Go back to tumblr triggeredfag

Read this shit The flesh between your legs is basically dying.

True.

Naturally

Du bist einer Piefke.

Kek

Like aged guyere in grandma's closet on a hot day with no A/C

Why does he have a starfish in his head

They're sane enough to not ruin their lives over of their fetish

there are videos of it on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mS7smh65Y

they don't want a penis bulging in their panties or pushing a tight skirt out

Well he can't be JUST like all the other parrots

It's about standing out amongst the flock

it'll never be the same as a normal vagina but if it's a good surgery it can look pretty real and over time as it heals it will get the same stink and disgustig bacteria as a real girls flesh pocket. They'll still have to dialate monthly though.
But that's the best case scenario. I've heard horror storeis not even from internet people and I think that genital surgery is a scam. There's no real schooling for it, they just do some classes and become a fleshshaper without any real experience. Even from a great surgeon they can fuck up and you'll need repairs at best and at worst die. I think that it should only be available in the most dire circumstances and that research should be focused on a cure.
I'm trans btw.

IM EATING
you fuckface! damnit!

It is very very painful and they have to do it hours everyday.

What are these dire circumstances?

>some tranny tried telling me that after a while it's the exact same as a real vagina
The question is where did the tranny get this information? From a surgeon? Or from reddit?

I'm sure there will be close to perfect "gender transition" surgeries at some point, but currently I don't see why that shit would make you feel any better, most of them end up killing themselves afterwards anyway

Mutilating yourself cannot possibly be the best option...

kek

>muh big pharma conspiracy guys I'm so new off the boat I have no idea what I'm saying
Bless your retard redditcuck heart. There's no money to be made in not selling them proprietary drugs even if they are customers for life. You're an idiot and should probably stop posting here

Even if surgeons could somehow create the perfect vagina, it'll still be attached to a man.

Gender dysphoria is a serious mental illness. It's worse for some than others. For those with genital dysphoria they would do anything not to have a penis and would kill themselves rather than live with a dick. In these cases I think it's a necessary evil until a real cure comes along.

The real cure for faggotry is androgen medication, but faggots don't want to be cured, and neo-Marxists don't want faggots to be cured.

>no money to be made in selling propietary drugs to someone for life
what? can i have that industry how does it not make money

My grandfather told me this story from when he was a judge. A man's family comes to court to have the man involuntarily committed. Why? Because one day he just started identifying as a seahorse and wouldn't get out of his bathtub. All day long he'd splash around in his own piss and shit wondering why his family couldn't just support his decision. My grandfather committed him not to be an asshole but because he cared for the man's quality of life. You are what you are born as and if you cannot accept that you should be committed for your own safe keeping

this is retarded and untrue and the only reason you would believe this is because you're ignorant to the actuall effects and nature of gender dysphoria.

If it's a mental illness how is mutilating a perfectly healthy body part a fucking solution? What is wrong with you?

>every day we stray further from God

What are the actual effects? What is the nature of gender dysphoria?

>tfw your parrot needs the vet

This is a profound combination of horrendous, miserable, and Darwinist

you feel like you want to kill yourself every day and then you finally do it

You say as you're pushing their degenerate on others. I bet you would fuck one of those infectious holes, wouldn't you faggot?

Most just need a good dicking. If you catch one early do it a favor, show it affection for a while and fuck it real aggressively. It will become more feminine and probably become normal or closer to normal. After a point it will have been successfully saved and will appreciate its role. At this point you may continue the relationship or move on, confident that she's been saved from a life of pussydiving and eventual mandating.

I said in not selling them. Selling them generic anything is a no money game. Blaming pharmaceutical companies is a cop out argument for autists who don't understand economics foxbusiness.com/features/2017/08/04/falling-u-s-generic-drug-prices-hurt-manufacturers-wholesalers-update.html

It's been pushed into the women's restroom. What's next? We have to share stalls or something?

Sadly true

More honor in that than picking at the scab where your dick used to be

It's true. It's like treating obesity with more food, or anorexia with a restrictive diet. They are options that cater to the person's warped view, not to their health.

Conditions exist where people feel they are amputees "inside." They'll tie off limbs to hide them in public, soak them in dry ice, and basically do anything to get doctors to remove them because their "true self" is missing legs or an arm or something similar. You even see it with people who are "trans blind."

It's body dysmorphic disorder, not a sign that you were meant to be born without functioning eyes.

And this is the same.

I can say this because when I was younger I had a brief "phase" with the whole gender dysphoria thing. Society had briefly brainwashed me into thinking I was "meant to be a girl." As it turns out, I had a condition where my androgen receptors were underperforming.

Guess what happened after six months of carnitine and l-dopa supplementation? Distorted thoughts gone.

All we are is a cocktails of hormones and neurotransmitters. Fix the problem, don't make it worse.

In happy you got yourself sorted, user. Gives me a little hope for this world

Is that a female with a painted on beard?
I'm so confused in these modern times of retardeness.
what is real anymore lol