Someone, who is willing to fight for a better world, gives you the crynet nanosuit...

Someone, who is willing to fight for a better world, gives you the crynet nanosuit, but you can only used it for the good, or else the suit will melt, along with you. What's the fisrt thing would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ymhi5UykDI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds gay.

be a faggy larper

*cloak engaged*
"nothin personnel, kid..."
*punches you to death*

Crysis 1 was kino of my life, easily 10/10 best game i've ever played. Crysis 2 and 3 are shit.
I have ascended beyond video games however.

Also I will kill all jews.

Bring it to a scientist to reverse engineer the thing and distribute it to an army to fight for a white ethmostate. Shit meme flag larper tho.

kill all the jews, blacks, communists, gooks, spics, liberals, and you.

Good is a perspective.

kill all niggers and faggots

genocide all ar*bs, kikes, k*rds, chinks and anglos. then I throw the suit and get comfy for 1000 year world peace

Gas the kikes.

i only played crisis for the graphics.

and you're objectively an edge lord

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

What happens to the niggers?

>He thinks he have a 1000 year peace while the kr*ut roams free

>HUEmonkey is retarded
unsurprising

>Good is a perspective

Checked

>Niggers
>Peace

KEK!

Define "good"

elaborate

Fuck your communist mother with me robo dick

I would kill all commies, which is definitely a good thing for the world and for mankind.

they're harmless without the jew effect. we don't have that much nignogs here and those we have are very respectful and chill

I don't remember krauts enabling kikes like rest of the west did. actually, they were the ones who tried to stop (((them))) the last time

kill all communists
duh

Hunt pedos.
Visit old bosses.

What does the suit define at good?

i would sage and tell others to stop fucking replying to slide threads for fucks sake

But whats with all the Turkroaches, Muslims and Niggers? They'd be still alive, which would be the opposite of good.

Install Gentoo

Act like shinigami and treat Sup Forums as my death note.

Jerk it with maximum strength.

Kill commies :)

I donate it to starving african kids

there's nothing wrong with turks (real turks not ar*b mutts) and muzzies are harmless without kikes and the west feeding them. focus on the source of the problem not tools

morals should be objective based on the christian dogma of good and evil. why do you think there's so many degenerates nowadays?

>should be objective

I should objectively own a gaggle of niggers.

Crysis 1 is the best first person experience i've ever had. Mind blowing game. The first fps to outright trump halo1 in turns of campaign.

Kill every single jew and muslim on the planet.

The suit will still melt, but it will do it because there is no need for it anymore after I'm done because it decided evil itself is defeated.

I want to fuck that sexy robot man in your pic, OP.

he's a nigger

Kill all commies.

>Power armor
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymhi5UykDI4

Kill niggers, spics and muslims in north america what else can compare in good deeds?

Ill have a coke.