Why haven't you watched Tonari no Seki-kun yet?

Why haven't you watched Tonari no Seki-kun yet?

It is only 5 minutes an episode. You could watch it all in under 2 hours probably.

Am I the only one who thought that it lacked closure in the end?

Don't get me wrong it hardly had real 'arcs' or anything but especially the earlier episodes kind of hinted a bit of development for Rumi, and it's very clear that she becomes more involved with Sekis shenanigans over the course of the show.

It's such a bother to go to nyaa, download episodes and open the file

I'm not even kidding.

There really should be more development between Rumi and Seki. Pretty sure in the manga she ends up going over to his house hanging out with his younger sister and things like that.

yamete

kill yourself

I'm drinking poison in non-lethal doses, does that count

Literally made for breeding

Whatever happen to the translation of this thing? One day it suddenly stop.
Shame too because those two actually seem like they were getting closer and interacting with each other.

Light hearted shorts like these should never have "closure" like other series. It always ends up feeling forced and unnecessary. I prefer a casual ending with more jokes.

I miss the huge HanaKana wave.

You sound like a faggot that just saw it today.
Because there was no one to translate it anymore. And then it got licensed.

>You could watch it all in under 2 hours probably.
Threadly reminder to not marathon shorts like this.

Childbearing hips

Surprised she can get away with just watching Seki-kun all day without guys coming after her. Girls with big boobs tend to get attention.

>CG
pass

I'm not talking about a big silly emotional ending à la
>Truly, he was, my neighbour Seki-kun

But they alt least could've ended it with the announcer guy they had in other shows saying something closing. The way it ends just feels like it could've easily been anywhere else in the season.

>that episode where Seki ninjafaps right next to her

>that episode where Seki is committing high treason

>that episode where Seki travels with her to the land of the dead

It got dark at times

Come on user, they are just a couple of erasers.

>Sekis mom will never punish your cock with rubber bands

>ninjafaps
what

>that episode where Seki recreates the rape of Nanjing with Shogi and Xianqi pieces

its when you masturbate in a public place
c'mon, you are supposed to know that.

As expected Japan will do anything to taunt the Chinese once more.

>mfw Yokoi makes an American soldier out of an eraser and pushes the Japanese pieces off Sekis desk
Classic.

She has some nice Yokois.

That was just sick.

my sister >bought all the mango and i've read most of it

does the animu have seki's sister in it

Because I found it pretty boring, so I dropped it midway. Rumi is pure sex, though.

If it makes you two feel better she does get more involved over time in the manga, but the anime didn't get far enough.
You also didn't get the glory of meeting his mother and sister, filthy anime only peasants.

No ;_;

Too bad it was dropped by the scanlators.