Is Madoka alive?

Is Madoka alive?

She is still alive in the hearts of lesbians everywhere.

hopefully not. That anime was ass

>lesbians

I always imagine my cum dripping out of her pussy.

rly?

She died so lesbians can go to anime heaven too.

how dare you say such a thing about Goddess

Did you watch Rebellion?

And well

*is Madoka still alive in your hurt
*fixed*

Technically speaking, neither she nor Sayaka are alive. They're just souls that took on the form of humans thanks to Homura's projection.

mega satan go away.

Madoka stopped being alive in that she no longer performs homeostasis-- she doesn't have a body, so she's biologically dead. On top of that, as a metaphysical concept with only certain connections with the world, she's removed from existence to an extent, but still has influence in the form of the Law of Cycles.

At the end of Rebellion, Homura has rewritten the universe in a manner that Madoka lives as a human individual once again, so she is indeed alive.

She's alive thanks to based satan. The only thing left is for Madoka to give her love and eternal salvation.

Ironically enough, Homura is the biggest obstacle in her own love and salvation.

After the TV series: No, but she's not really "dead" either; she and all memory of her are erased.

After Rebellion: Yes.

Very much so. They're both imprisoned at the end of Rebellion.

She was not existing but then devil girl fixed her

>Madoka: Let me show you how grateful I am, Heromura.

this Meanwhile, another LoC is often deleted without good reason.

No, everything good about the series died with Rebellion.

At first I thought this was a bit odd, and then I remembered that if Kyubey could inflict pain on Sayaka via her soul gem...

Well, I imagine Homura would be squirming in that case.

I worry that Madoka will come to love Homura as Homura comes to hate Madoka. I know I'd get sick of a friend who takes you for granted and disregards eveything you've done for them and leaves you behind.

Yes she is.

You never thought about soul gem play before that pic? It's the first thing I thought of when Kyubey did that.

>American Madoka

Homu likes her girl thicc

Homura hating Madoka isn't the issue; it's Homura's hatred of herself.

Nah, because I generally thought of the megucas in desexualized ways. Except when I realized that Homura would be the biggest sub for Madoka.

>Concept movie: You don't have to resent anyone anymore.

Love becomes hate and resentment as hope becomes despair. Homura hating herself was last movie.

Madoka is saying that, but whether Homura will accept those words is completely up in the air.

Madoka came back from america with the same figure.

And what a sexy figure

She lives in you, she lives in me

She watches over everything we see

Into the waters, into the truth

In your reflection, she lives in you

Not just you, there's plenty of fics of it

>Finish watching Madoka
>Madoka threads pop out of the fucking woodwork

No it's not a cognitive bias. What the fuck?

Everyone has a little Madoka alive inside them? Kinda creepy.

Madoka threads have been happening pretty much constantly since it aired

Aren't there always Madoka threads? I can't imagine the tripfags would let them die.

There has been some threads and I've seen some a while ago but I never paid them any mind, but as soon as I am done with the 12 episodes and rebellion - 3 Madoka threads in a single day.

Well that's almost two years ago, that's kinda the status quo now.

It is there when anyone finished Madoka Magica.

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

No.

USA! USA! Why are American cosplayers so attractive?

Did you watch Rebellion?

Only Madoka may stick her dick in that particular crazy.

I want to stick a spear in you.

If Madoka is alive Lelouch is alive

Lelouch is still dead.

Lives, lived, will live
Dies, died, will die

It's all a matter of perspective.

Yes I am. No I'm not. No I yes. Yes I no. No I am.

THROUGH HER, WITH HER, AND IN HER!
IN THE UNITY OF THE HOLY MADOKA!
ALL GLORY AND HONORS IS YOURS, ALMIGHTY MADOKA! FOREVER AND EVER!

MEDUKA! MEDUKA! MEDUKA!

Sanity just went out the window.

>japanese language actually use such answers like, "yes I am not" "no I am"

>You aren't going outside, right?
>No, I am
It makes perfect sense, English is just shit.

I would smash this ass.

So which one s the guy in the relationship, Madoka or Homura? Homura has all the sexual dominance of a typical beta MC whole Madoka seems to be throwing herself at her during Rebllion.

>no I am
Literally a meme language

Homucifer in the streets, Moemura in the sheets.

Shit, fucked up the reply. See

>guy in the relationship
What?
They are both girls. Lgbt need not apply.

I'm excited for Homura teaching Madoka ballet. The sexual tension is going to be off the charts.

Quit lusting after them

>Not lusting after the degenerate

>tfw you will never feast on that ass

>tfw Sup Forums has degenerated the word "degenerate"

Well Homura becoming the devil is a clear case of her suffering from a case of psychological degeneration. That and the inuniverse viewers of her actions assume she is suffering from moral degeneration in the form of corruption. So she is a degenerate. But she is still lovable and redeemable. and even more fuckable

4th movie was announced today why isnt Sup Forums freaking out?

Because it hasn't been announced.

>tfw can no longer say Madoka is the best anime of the last 5 years

>nothing I try ever works. I'm so foolish, even though I have such a great body.

they've been constant, i just finished the show as well, but only watched it cause of the constant posting. can i ask you what you thought about it?

Literally all the same person. And now he is trying to false flag to make it look like he isn't the one who is constantly spam making threads for the past 16 months.

>t- there are totally more thread because of how much they get posted it n- no one notices it's all just me shitposting

You think if you say something repeatedly that it will suddenly be true, but it never will be. Ever. Because it's as simple as searching the archives to prove you wrong.

Go away Kevin.

kys

Because Madoka is straight. It's canon.
>inb4 yurifags shitty arguments that I debunk everytime

10 years. Remember that. You're trying to argue that 10 years of history don't exist and that everyone should just blindly accept what you are saying with no proof at all.

What replaced it?

I don't disagree. I believe all the girls are straight although neither side has been proven. It's up to the fans to decide at this point and I'm pretty sure that's how they wanted it to be.

Oh look, nameshit is responding to the obvious bait with a stupid fuck answer. Way to bump your own thread.

He's actually responding to himself.
As and are both the same person. The goal is to false flag to try and make it look like people actually believe fake Homuhater is not !Akemi.

He thinks that if it looks like someone else doesn't believe than no one will question it.

It's not bait though. Madoka wants a husband

If I created this thread it would be titled "Kyoko Magica"

Anyone else follow Gen on Twitter? He posts pics of figmas and other shit he buys. Never gives updates on his projects though.

I legit believe you. The false flagging in these threads are terrible.

Homu will never let Madoka be straight

Even goddesses have urges. If she's canon straight and there are no boys in magical girl heaven, then her best friend is obviously the next best thing.

And we know Homu is going to be defeated next project anyways. Madoka owes it to her to atleast pretend to be gay if she isn't already.

No! Homu won! They can't take this away from her!

i don't want to like lolis
but why are the girls in this show so attractive?

She won't be defeated unless she fights Mami.