Former St. Louis Police Officer Jason Stockley Found Not Guilty

>According to the probable cause statement, Stockley was caught saying he was "going to kill this motherfucker, don't you know it," and was heard telling another officer to drive into Smith's slowing car.
>In addition, prosecutors say, there was a gun found in Smith's car, but it was later determined to only have DNA from Stockley.
>still found not guilty by a jury of his peers
archive.is/tHcGK

Theoretically, what would a cop need to do in order to actually be convicted of murder in the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/7b/57b2d12c-83d8-53a0-ba1f-18b659a7e569/59bbe0a450230.pdf.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Theoretically, what would a cop need to do in order to actually be convicted of murder
murder someone?

actually commit a crime

Im sick of this fucking shit, you guys always take the cops side and never the victims side if the victim is black.

An actual innocent black person got killed and because someone wore a uniform he got away scott free, you should be fucking ashamed of yourshelves.

Kys nigger lover

The fucking dindu was a heroin dealer...hardly innocent i'd say

According to the probable cause statement, not according to actual evidence lmao
GET FUCKED FAGGOT SPAMMER

Hahaha, lol@dead nigs

There was that one dude who was shot by the female police officer because she was spooked by the other cop tazing the guy. He was black, the female officer went to jail for it, what more is there to talk about? Poor fucker should have had a trip sitter to keep him from driving around on PCP or whatever he was on.

HEY HEY HO HO

I live in St. Louis. Am I fucked?

>Innocent
>Black

The guy was a heroine dealer. The cop did his community a service by putting him in the dirt.

Yeah??? And what the fuck did he do that warranted him dying?

fpbp
also niggers aren't people

>Black
It's not hard.

THIS IS WHAT IM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!!! THIS IS THE RACISM THAT NOBODY NEEDS!! THIS IS WHY WE PROTEST!

BECAUSE IM JEWISH I SHOULD BE PUT IN A GAS CHAMBER RIGHT?

FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART, FUCK. YOU.

>An actual innocent black person got killed
lol try reading the actual judgment, pleb.
bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/7b/57b2d12c-83d8-53a0-ba1f-18b659a7e569/59bbe0a450230.pdf.pdf

my favorite part:
>Finally, the Court observes, based on its nearly thirty years on the bench, that an urban heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly.

Yes actually die drowning in your own liquid filled lungs. You telling me?

>BECAUSE IM JEWISH I SHOULD BE PUT IN A GAS CHAMBER RIGHT?
unironically yes.
we'll give you a chance to leave the country, but if you refuse it's the chambers for you.

*trolling

Well, for starters, actually committing murder for starters.
This...
...and this.
Now now; c'mon sweetie.

Blame the prosecutors, they always over charge. Stockley was charged with first degree murder. Basically they believe he went out to kill someone. I guess they tried that when he said, "I'm going to kill this nigger", but only after being hit or almost run down by him.

According to the police report, the victim was high, had a gun in his car, and kept backing his car into the police vehicle to slow them down. It sounds pretty justified.

>innocent black

Nobody believes you liars anymore.

Oh my god.....you're an absolutely disgusting human being. I've been browsing this website since this whole DACA controvery and i've seen some horrible posts about what america should do to the dreamers, and i swallowed my pride because i understand that people have different opinions which i likely wont change.

But wanting to put me in a gas chamber because im jewish? After what happened to us during the holocaust? That's where i draw the line. That's actually fucking absurd. And i just reported you by the way, as should everyone else here who has any decency.

Shame.
On.
You.

Here's your (you) kike. I expect 5 (you)s from you by the end of the month or you get the shekelgas

If whites are openly cheering cops murdering blacks in cold blood, Blacks are morally justified to kill cops, and they are certainly morally justified to kill this specific piece of shit.

that one on the left looks like a girl on fox news now

did she come to the light?

Based judge

> Sally Kohn

How is it even possible for a face to be that punchable?

>Blacks are morally justified to kill

Blacks rob, rape and murder. That's their nature. Period. They have never needed any excuse before. They never will.

Jesus, buzzfeed, lurk moar

Technically a cop saying "I'm going to kill so and so" before actually killing so and so doesn't have anything to do with the shooting being justified

Get over yourself Nancy.

They have a justification now, that's the point you double nigger.

Maybe in their dumb minds, but they never really needed false justification to kill cops or whites in the past

I should imagine, commit murder. That did not happen in these circumstances.

Innocent people don't run from the law. I think if you run from the police then it should be considered an admission of guilt and if you put other's lives at risk while running away, such as doing 90mph in a residential area, then you don't get to live anymore.

One less poison peddler selling to people in his community. Say, would the people he's selling drugs to happen to also be Black? Hmmm.

instead of making your decision on a few "facts" you're spoon fed by media, how about you do some research and look at all the mitigating facts the jury saw, jackass? you say people are always for cops, but i'm guessing you're always against them, or at least have a huge bias. a video or a statement don't tell the whole picture

In certain high crime, high drug areas it's considered reasonable suspicion to for a cop to detain someone if they run at the sight of police unprovoked. Guess who mostly lives in high crime high drug areas

>hurt fee fees incoming

Not if you're well arm enough to take on a mob. I'm in St. Louis too but I'll be comfy with my semi-auto and 10 mags of .300 Blackout hollow points.

Your so called "point" is completely retarded and so are you. The only thing that will stop blacks from robbing, raping and murdering people is lead. Nothing has changed.

No, you're probably fine as long as you're not posting from the street in Downtown.

t. sitting comfy in Chesterfield.

>Theoretically, what would a cop need to do in order to actually be convicted of murder in the United States of America?

Be black.

>Theoretically, what would a cop need to do in order to actually be convicted of murder in the United States of America?
He would have to actually murder someone, you fucking cop-hating libtard piece of shit.

Found the pig-dick-riding faggot.

Let's run this shit back real quick.

>be cop
>see daylight drug deal
>pull vehicle over
>spot a gun, partner yells "gun!"
>driver rams your vehicle
>rams it again
>drives off
>you chase, you catch
>driver reaches for gun
>what do?

The fucking dipshits saying that a multiple felon heroin dealer with an illegal gun who fled from then attacked the police was a poor innocent boy who didn't do nothin' are the kind of people I'm going to enjoy killing when society falls apart.

"He was going to college! He was turning his life around!"

All fucking fields

Don't you have a BLM riot to attend?

>innocent
>black
pick one you coal burning faggot

Got a rifle? If so you're fine

Literally one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

I wonder what would happen if a St. Louis user went out there with a megaphone or to a walmart and shouted "black lives don't matter Officer Jason Stockley did nothing wrong" over the speaker system.

Im originally from Quincy but I'm a uni student rn so i am very unarmed

Oven-dodger.

Dealing heroin.

There's not enough watermelon and fried chicken in the world for him to negotiate his way out of there with.

BUT WHAT DID MY SHELVES EVER DO?!?

Who the fuck says "uni" in America? I'm banging a Quincy IL chick right now

>cops murdering blacks in cold blood

You must've not watched the video, Pedro...that was as hot-blooded a killing as you could ask for. Stockley was clearly mad as shit when he pulled the trigger.

Which is where the case was fucked...the stupid DA's office went for a Hail Mary Pass by pursuing a first degree murder charge, instead of, say, negligent homicide, meaning the cop was clearly letting his emotions cloud his judgement when he started shooting.

>scott free

KEK if he could run though

This has got to be a leaf using a proxy.

Here's a protip: cops don't care about you, they only care about inflating their own egos to compensate for other shortcomings.

Fuck off nigger.
Blacks aren't that bad but should be anywhere but here.
Niggers though wowee we should genocide them all

>Blackout hollow points.
At least they're appropriately named.

>Not inciting the dindus and then unleashing a Blackoutâ„¢ on them

wew

Who's watching the stream? Are they yelling at Park Rangers?

Don't be silly user. There were no gas chambers.

You'd go into the oven.

You mean undocumented pharmacist

Cosmic justice

welp, i guess it's time to get ready for another round of riots and shit hitting the fan in st. louis.

Protip: Cops deal with the worst humanity has to offer on a daily basis. The people with the short comings are the criminals and scum like you who protect said criminals

To be fair, the Eric Garner case was the one killing that shouldn't have happened.

>>Nigger sells heroin.
Nothing of value lost.

He was a nigger and was probably on his way to kill white people anyway

Probably arrested for inciting a riot, hate speech, etc

"He was a nigger, he must have had a gun is essentially the judge's argument

>Judge Wilson said that based on his nearly 30 years on the bench, "an urban heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly."

Chimp outs are now Acts of God, like inclement weather

If people riot because you say something mean you cannot be convicted for that. Inciting a riot means saying, "hey lets loot destroy and burn this general area."

>BECAUSE IM JEWISH I SHOULD BE PUT IN A GAS CHAMBER RIGHT?
Yes?

This is correct, I forgot we aren't Europe and hate speech isn't a punishable offense.

>An actual innocent black person
yeah, and then he went home and did a forty of crack with santa and the lochness monster
back to the fiction world with you, go back to hogwarts or some shit

Heroin dealers are serial killers

>"did a forty of crack"
my
detroit
sides
are
gone!!!

Nah no gas chamber for you
I'd say straight to the crematorium.

>An actual innocent black person

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Muh 6 billion! Get gassed you wormy little kike.