Are there any Masons on Sup Forums?

Are there any Masons on Sup Forums?
Is it worth joining?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXb7K7k7bQ
sc33.org.uk/contact.html
circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

It depends on yourself.

You don't know why you are there until 32/33 degrees. Ask yourself, why is that?

Why don't you try and join them, climb up the ranks.
In the worst case scenario you're too much of a sheep and too slow to enter a circle, but anyways only good can come out of your experience, like contacts and friends.

>yes
>yes

>Is it worth joining?

No.

stop posting this thread every day no one cares
sage

Truth is coming out soon. Secrets of the secret societies won't be so secret anymore. literally no point.

Are Mormons, Freemasons? Shit is like a cult it really freaked me out. If Freemasonry is the same I could never do it.

masons are literally cucked by satan and look forward to eternal assfucking

I've just moved to a pretty poor town and i'd like to help out if that's what they are about, It's probably good to know some reputable and influential people too.

I'm not sure, there's lots of disinfo and conjecture. Do you know for certain?

If you are gay and anti-white, and want to contribute to the continued destruction of white countries, then it's for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXb7K7k7bQ

Mormons took a lot of their rituals and organizational structure from freemasonry. They aren't masons themselves but Mormonism 'works' in large part due to its Masonic influences.

Meh, it is just a mans club to get away for a few hours from the women at home; nothing to see there.

Fuck off. We're full.

Just contact the local lodge. They will gladly have a discussion with you and you will get right information.

This is my first post on this subject.
It's all old men here, (rural Canada) and they want young professionals like me according to one i talked with.
Thank you for the actual response

This

This

If you like hanging out with old men and serving as a scapegoat for jews, sure

I'm level 239... grande' supreme overlord. We have been watching you OP.

me too thanks

You lying sodomites aren't allowed to talk about it any way, so why would anyone listen to you?

sc33.org.uk/contact.html

If you like sucking old man dick then sure.

Piece of shit brit contributing to the destruction of your own country

the shitposting in this thread is why I'll try to join, way to go morons.

What is the relevance of this? I'm from England but don't live there anymore

>Do you know for certain?
Nobody knows for certain. I know people that were in it, and they always talked as if it was old people practicing some "good ole boy" shit. It's a fraternity; just like in colleges, but for old men. A great number of those old men are so high up in the order that you'd never know if they were politicians, lawyers, bankers, etc.

If you want to be in a fraternity, have fun. Some people feel this need for belonging. Some don't. I can assure you that I'd never join some organization that was built on a pretense of multiculturalism based on the sole principle of "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything".

I guess what I'm saying is, their sole requirement is a belief in one and only one god. That's a bit too lax for my tastes, and way to assumptive of the true nature of god; if he exists.

Clear as mud?

I hope they all hang for these hoaxed terror attacks. They can suck Hiram Abiff's cock in Hell.

>t. Mason

It's a nice place to chat with old fellas. However, the general principle is all men are equal - which may not be everyones taste.

Any proof of these claims? I'm undecided yet and won't join anything that harms society

They are good-goy shock troops. They only recruit people that believe in a god, so that by the time you reach the end you are so committed to satanism that there is no turning back.

I wanted to join the masons, but then i found out they let a skummy kid i went to highschool in. I literally lost all interest after that.

Equal but hierarchical?

Because it is the truth. It is just a "come together" once a month, were you perform "masonry work", so you become a better version through evolvement of your character.
Then there are also activities, like going to the theatre, playing some golf and so on.... that is basically it.

Joined in 05 and kept at it a couple of years. My crippling depression and alcoholism over my shitty wife ensured that I got nothing out of it. YMMV.

Nowadays you can just google their secret word, nowadays they got as important as the blimp industry, nowadays they are like a vampire with all their secrets exposed rotting corpses including their shill organisations like rotary and shit? Why join them: feel special, feel part of a club. But illumination can be aquired trough other ways and keep in mind that joining them means to give up higher goals that can be reached. If you join the freemasons you get stuck at some low level illunation better try out clairaudience trough 4D reptiloids or like the deep state di in the 70th a soul commitmend through reality altering devices and substances. Freemasons are the opposit of free, they hold one back, since knowledge can not or better jet should not be that institutionalized. But they are 100 times better than church so go for it, or dont. What do I care.

>all men are equal
>but hierarchical?
Catching on, I see.

All on the level. The Hierarchy refers to knowledge. This isn't equality of position, but equality of effort.

In my lodge, any person who would be over interested would be scrutinized greatly. You grow as a man, and move through the degrees.

>t. Mason
Sounds like you've figured it out; sorta.

If you were of any importance, you would already be one. Look into the history of them. They are for no borders, blending all the religions, race mixing, sodomy(brotherly love), etc. They brought down the monarchies of europe with their revolutions, they ruined our country from the start with their (((freedom of religion))) so jews could operate freely in our legislative and judiciary. They were the leaders of the civil war. They were on all sides of the world wars. Always the military leaders of wars are freemasons. They are the puppets in the government that jews use to ruin everything. They are the actors and celebs that subvert our culture. They are the scum of the earth.

>The GOYIM enter the lodges out of curiosity or in the hope by their means to get a nibble at the public pie, and some of them in order to obtain a hearing before the public for their impracticable and groundless fantasies: they thirst for the emotion of success and applause, of which we are remarkably generous. And the reason why we give them this success is to make use of the high conceit of themselves to which it gives birth, for that insensibly disposes them to assimilate our suggestions without being on their guard against them in the fullness of their confidence that it is their own infallibility which is giving utterance to their own thoughts and that it is impossible for them to borrow those of others . . . You cannot imagine to what extent the wisest of the GOYIM can be brought to a state of unconscious naivete in the presence of this condition of high conceit of themselves, and at the same time how easy it is to take the heart out of them by the slightest ill-success, though it be nothing more than the stoppage of the applause they had, and to reduce them to a slavish submission for the sake of winning a renewal of success .... BY SO MUCH AS OURS DISREGARD SUCCESS IF ONLY THEY CAN CARRY THROUGH THEIR PLANS, BY SO MUCH THE "GOYIM" ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE ANY PLANS ONLY TO HAVE SUCCESS. This psychology of theirs materially facilitates for us the task of setting them in the required direction. These tigers in appearance have the souls of sheep and the wind blows freely through their heads. We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM . . . They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality . . .

worked with/for masons over a few years ama

>You grow as a man, and move through the degrees.
As long as you volunteer and get enough cash into the coffers, this is true.

Freemasons are the gayest thing ever.
> Only men can join
> Meet in the dead of night
> Give "favours" to each other
> Have a secret hand shake (The wanking gesture since they wank each other off a lot)
> Stand a certain way to let other masons identify them (Bent over, ass out)

A waste of time. Go learn finance or a language instead or philosophy. It will give you greater return.

>Cash

To an extent, but I understand the US, which is mostly Scottish rite is rampant with this. I never pay more than 1,800 euro per year.

Interesting, thanks.

Texas masons are obnoxious retards.They plaster their seal over everything.

Hitler was anti-mason for a reason.

what the fuck do you mean you don't know why you're there? you're there because you chose to sign up and attend meetings.

>Meantime, however, until we come into our kingdom, we shall act in the contrary way: we shall create and multiply free Masonic lodges in all the countries of the world, absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent in public activity, for these lodges we shall find our principal intelligence office and means of influence. All these lodges we shall bring under one central administration, known to us alone and to all others absolutely unknown, which will be composed of our learned elders. The lodges will have their representatives who will serve to screen the above-mentioned administration of MASONRY and from whom will issue the watchword and program. In these lodges we shall tie together the knot which binds together all revolutionary and liberal elements. Their composition will be made up of all strata of society. The most secret political plots will be known to us and fall under our guiding hands on the very day of their conception. AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THESE LODGES WILL BE ALMOST ALL THE AGENTS OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL POLICE since their service is for us irreplaceable in the respect that the police is in a position not only to use its own particular measures with the insubordinate, but also to screen our activities and provide pretexts for discontents, ET CETERA.

>The class of people who most willingly enter into secret societies are those who live by their wits, careerists, and in general people, mostly light-minded, with whom we shall have no difficulty in dealing and in using to wind up the mechanism of the machine devised by us. If this world grows agitated the meaning of that will be that we have had to stir up in order to break up its too great solidarity. BUT IF THERE SHOULD ARISE IN ITS MIDST A PLOT, THEN AT THE HEAD OF THAT PLOT WILL BE NO OTHER THAN ONE OF OUR MOST TRUSTED SERVANTS. It is natural that we and no other should lead MASONIC activities, for we know whither we are leading, we know the final goal of every form of activity whereas the GOYIM have knowledge of nothing, not even of the immediate effect of action; they put before themselves, usually, the momentary reckoning of the satisfaction of their self-opinion in the accomplishment of their thought without even remarking that the very conception never belonged to their initiative but to our instigation of their thought . . .

You know anything about the statues in London that weigh 33 tons? Or the number 10 buildings? Or the blue doors? Or any of the alignments of monuments/buildings? If any Brits know what I'm rambling about please tell me what you know.

Formerly here. No. Don't waste your time and money. Its not all its cracked up to be, either positive or negative.

All masons are. A lodge was in my town and someone I know actually joined it after he gained his recommendations.

He ended up only going inside a few times. He said his last visit was him playing pool with another member and drinking.
He opened one door and saw a bunch of old men fucking each other and just walked right out.

London was designed with mason degrees throughout. Even St.Paul's cathedral has mason underpinnings.

This

Christopher Wren, is who you want to research.

Joining a retarded club instead of seeking truth and wisdom for yourself
congrats you will never reach them

thats why they blindfold you. so they can fondle you and tell you its a woman doing it.

The desire to join an organization of any form that operates outside of the social space for the explicit reason of attaining """"(((((enlightenment)))))"""" that "regular" people wouldnt have access to, is in and of itself inherently evil, regardless of the religious or metaphorical dichotomy that you subscribe.

Go to church, you protestant bastard.

Yes
Depends on your jurisdiction. No for US+UK; yes for France+Latin America

litteral cucks who worship lucifer ,the priest class actively sacrifices people and black mails new comers who are in high positions of power.

If you want to go to hell sure. Christianity is for the truth seekers and the red-pilled.

Blue door
Number 33

It's a psyop. They will fuck your mind and make you their slave. And you think that you are "in" in something exclusive. Exclusive slave-herd.

I see, so what do actual Mason think of Mormons then?

Yes.
It's mostly just a club. Im not really active in my lodge much anymore. Most of the members are old guys.

Most masons are pretty Christian. You have to believe in a higher power to join.

Nope. You can't be a mason and christian at the same time because you have to take an oath which goes against the word of God.

>Gadsden Flag
>Interested in Freemasonry
>Lulz

It's not worth it nowadays. It's basically an Elks or Lions Club for 'distinguished gentlemen'. Besides, we already figured out how 'the Architect' works; it's one of the reasons UC Berkley is getting so much shit right now.

33 is for each years of Christ's life, as well as the degree.

In regards to the alignments, yes. But the blue doors and number 10 buildings around London are still very much in use. And there are still new 33 ton monuments being put up.

You're completely wrong but what do you know ? You're just some brainwashed fundamentalist.

Who are you quoting?

And all the lodge's have 33 steps in their main halls. Don't underestimate the Christian nature of masonry, especially in the UK.

The 33 is also about the journey of Christ from birth, struggle, sacrifice and death. A model life for a man, the hero's journey we all aspire to.

They've aligned it to a degree to highlight the universal science element. Remember, when the Lodge's were built in England, all the different Christian faiths believed "theirs" was the true faith.

Freemasonry united them, and aimed to provide reason, and meaning to each in this life.

former mason here. Do not join. It will have a negative impact on your life and its tough to shed

Number 10 represents polarity/dichotomy, light/dark, good/evil, black/white, also represented by a checkerboard pattern. Sorry deleted one pic, I was going to post all the number 10 buildings around London and what they are but changed my mind, it's a bit much and this isn't my thread.

The Blue door alludes to Heaven, and the black and white squares inside to the the journey all men face. Choosing to go from darkness to light. Actively trying to improve ourselves, and with a oneness in force.

What do you know you're just some brainwashed gnostic.

Freemasonry = Judaism for goys

It's the overlapping of the Masonic imagery within institutes of power that many people like myself find disturbing, which alludes to a sort of soft power or what Americans might call a "shadow government" although that's a bit dramatic, but still equates to unelected people with major influence over our government and day to day lives.

Sure, there used to be that elelement. But honestly, today nothing like that happens.
In my own country Masonry has very little sway vs. Opus Dei for example.

Masonry, had it's day.

In the United Kingdom it still has influence within the Civil Service and the Judiciary, but thats about it. It's most generational in that case too.

Just a cozy place to get to know other people in your community if your not sure about which church you want to pray in, and you find women annoying in social situations.

Now in France, Belgium, Norway, and Italy I've heard things are different. But they are under the Grand Orient, which is a different kettle of fish.

But the "British" rights (Scottish,England and Irish) are just men's societies.

yes tell me why do u want to join?

You will make friend and the people that bring you in your first degrees will be pretty straightforward.

there will be 33rd degree guys there who are 27. keep your power level to a minimum about illuminati shit.

So you figure it's all coincidence these number 10 buildings, like 10 Downing Street, are black and white with checkerboard floors?

>there will be 33rd degree guys there who are 27.
How is that possible?

>Francmason
>bandera

Con Franco esto no pasaba

Depends.
If you're a very active person and know your way around then yes.

Really good for networking, get a little push in your career, etc. But you'll always feel like in debt. Like you're always paying something you owe and you know you'll never break even.

But if you never touch the wax you should be fine.

It's worth joining if you're into Zionist satanism.

If you enjoy being a puppet

>implying Opus Dei aren't Mason
>Masonry, had it's day.

Nigger you are retarded and must be gassed

circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions

>The House official told Circa that Awan was also allegedly uploading "terabits of information to dropbox so he was possibly able to access the information even after he was banned from the network." The official said there is a need for a full congressional investigation on the matter.

>"I think this may lead to information as to who really accessed the DNC server - everybody talks about Russia - but look at the access (Awan) had and potentially those emails could have been sold," the House official added.

Hmm

>Although Awan and his IT staff had access to email and documents sent by the House members they would not have been able to access the classified information stored on a "completely different system" within the House Intelligence Committee, said another current House staffer.

>"Unless members were typing classified information into their emails it would be highly unlikely for these IT staffers to get a hold of the classified information," the House staffer said. "But if they did illegally transfer members emails and documents that it is a huge concern."

Really makes me think why DWS and other dems are trying to defend awan

I'm a level three mason. I get a free dollar shave club subscription and coupons for pizza hut (online orders only).

this is all retarded nonsense

Lots of contradictory info posted here so far, but it's Sup Forums so I doubt they're Zionistic satanic homosexuals.
Why is it negative/did you leave/ and why is it hard to leave behind?

>I doubt they're Zionistic satanic homosexuals.
Do you want me to tell you everything?

>not joining scientology
pleb kys