Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Breaktime is out

youtube.com/watch?v=tJpKiQk1PaQ

WN:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's get this outta the way.

He actually has an inferiority complex and crippling depression, from the get-go he calls himself an "ugly person" not to mention later on in the series he constantly calls himself trash, stupid, weak and useless. The more cheery and meme-spouting he is, the farther away he is from his actual personality.

While it is mostly for his father to blame, the reason why he is so happy and excited for the new world and why he is so clingy to the people around him was due to the fact its a new life and a fresh start. He can finally make a name for himself rather than live up to his father, not to mention they were the first people who treated him kindly, and a place he can call "home" a place of his own, basically, Subaru still loves them nonetheless. He felt detached thus his reasons for wanting to work so hard in this world and dying for others was to have a place where he could belong. He wanted to have something that was his and his alone that he could work for instead of being in the shadows of someone else. He has a chance. Could have been early in the story but I guess better late than never, right?

Not to mention he craves their approval because he craves anyone's approval. He hates himself and tries to make himself feel better by saving others, it doesn't work and his own sense of worth only grows worse. That's why he boils over eventually. You people seem to underestimate just how much Subaru hates himself.

Not only that but he was marked for death the moment he stepped into the world, so even IF he abandoned people he would have died anyways, maybe in more brutal ways. Considering how many people actually start hunting him down once he gets transported.

He loves them as a family not as a romantic interest.

Betty is the only one that hasn't appeared in the break time yet.

Hopefully some kind user translates it. I think Felt has the best design in the break time stuff.

I also find it kind of jarring that they use the sweatpants version of him rather than the butler outfit.

Fuck that, go learn nip like the rest of us.

Reminder that the bait of envy pretends to only watch the anime but includes stuff from the pastebin that hasn't been adapted yet.

Funny enough that's what gave him away in the last thread.

>Hopefully some kind user translates it
but they are check nyaa? or anime sites

There are chibi translations one youtube friend, just type in Re:Zero break-time.

Will they ever show him in his butler outfit during breaktime?

Probably.

I wonder if she will become more significant in the future plot. Do we ever find out what exactly she is the Witch of or if she herself is a Witch?

She becomes extremely significant further in the plot, yes.

If you wanna get spoiled:

She is the daughter of the Witch of Greed.

Is she hot?

Above and beyond MILF tier.

Break Time subs
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812784
>they mention the deaths in the break time
There's really no escape from this ride

REMEMBER EVERYONE
The only way it can possibly get worse is if Subaru's tracksuit gets ruined.

Explain, man.

Also can someone fill me in on the AU stuff?
Like a nice summary for both forays into it?

>needing anyone but Betty
Look at this pleb, I suppose.

>all the Japanese posters are saying BMT>EMT

All is right in the world.

They're dropping some really big hints there, especially huge on the foreshadowing.

Sorry, but I'm a total faggot.
What do the acronyms mean?

I just caught up to it after some anons recommended this to me and holy crap it's actually good. I don't know how to word this but the story actually feels "organic" to me. I can understand Subaru as a character and I actually feel as if his reactions were realistic. It has also made ma care a lot for the secondary character(Rem is still warming up to me).

Anyway I'm in for this ride and sure plan to enjoy it. I still don't know if this is a two cour though, I do hope so.

EMT= Emilia My True Angel
BMT= Betty My True Angel

Good. Nice to see Japan with the great tastes.
Thank you for spoonfeeding me user.

>No translated LNs
>Goddamn Yenpress too slow
>Manga too slow
>Have to wait 4 months to get more of the story
>Just want a good read

Why do the people of Lagunica not know the world is round and there is always somewhere to the east?

Learn Jap and read WNs

Which AU stuff user? There are alot of AU stuff.

The Rem stuff.
After all this I just need some sweetness in my life.

Yeah, no. I'd rather not type that out. I wouldn't be able to see what I'm typing while summarizing it anyways.

Rip.
I'd love to read it one day, but I don't have the time in the day currently to learn another language.

Second best girl.

Listen up, kiddos. It's time to stop this kiddie shit and start reading the big-boy stuff. Like Berserk.

I can bet money Subaru's had it worse than Guts in the span of a week than Guts has had in a lifetime.

They are right. It's impressive how there are so many Renfags though

Well good luck on your future endeavors then, but if you're looking to read the series I'd be much more efficient to learn moon, because the third volume LN release from YenPress will be a year from now, being the third volume for the LN covering the middle of the second arc.

Don't underestimate the heart melting capabilities of Rem. I was a Bettyshipper too, once.

College and work don't give time for learning moon, unfortunately. Which is why I asked for a nice little recap.
This show is tearing my heart to pieces, user.

Keep telling yourself that, bub.

>Like Berserk.
I want to read it but Miura refuses to release a new chapter.

Well let's see
Guts has
>getting buttraped
>watching his girlfriend get raped
>fighting demons
>having a pretty typical /tg/ adventure with a Grimdark DM

Subaru in a week has
>been ripped from his home world into a land where he can't even read or have any useful skills
>died eight times
>had his girlfriend murdered in front of him
>had a nice view of a Gurofag fondling his own lower intestines
>Had his skull caved in
>lost an arm
>lost a leg
>neck slashed
>lost his entire half his body
>fell down a cliff with pointy rocks at the bottom (self inflicted)
>had to deal with crippling NEET social problems
>Can't explain his situation to anyone at all
>constantly confused for a terroristic cultist because of a curse he has no control over
>if he manages to get the word out about his curse, the listener drops dead

Holy shit, you think these Break Times might eventually degrade into Subaru babbling nonsensically when he finally has his mindbreak melt down later this season?

You forgot skinning, he got skinned alive multiple times.

Probably, arc 3 is where it's probably going to happen.

> Wise magical negro that did nothing wrong that guided their students.
Check.

Is there anywhere i can read this in english? i dont have the time or commitment to learn moon

Sorry friend, all of the TL stuff dissipated into thin air, even the internet archives can't recover it.

Guess its time to hang myself then. No more point in living

Just you wait.

Married February 2nd, on her birthday, for ten years now.

Betty is clearly the best, i suppose

So, can someone explain what the limitations and rules of the Greed powers are?

>mc falls in love with 3 girls immediately because they're polite to him.
>says his heart belongs to emilia then shortly after confesses his love for the twins.

Can we stop this meme already? Everyone still thinks these posts are serious and get triggered.

>Bait.jpg

You know, his personality surprisingly makes Subaru such a lovable dad.

Who wants to bet Rem was actually shifted into the AU and she loses her entire family and life there when Subaru brings her back?

S-so the Rem thing has a happy ending, even if it's just AU?

Not him, but could you try anyway?
It isn't like we'll ever get it in English anyway

I really, really don't want to. Ask the other WN anons, I'm such a pussy when it comes to this shit.

What if you come back to three days before this where your desire for the novels begins and then end up reaching this same point again?

I can tell you I'm a bigger pussy than you about emotional shit.
I cried like a bitch to the end of Stargirl.

Nice bait cuck

Don't even care, she can re-live those memories with Subaru when she comes back. With 10 years of marriage experience to boot.

Yes.

Don't forget 7-8 years of experience raising two demon babies.

>Don't even care, she can re-live those memories with Subaru when she comes back. With 10 years of marriage experience to boot.
Then let's hope she doesn't get NTRed by Emilia.

She won't.

This will never happen.

Well, that suits me just fine. She doesn't seem to be all that good a match for Subaru at the moment.

The first stage of grief is denial user.

Twenty says the final battle will involve killing Emilia to take out Satella for one last punch in the gut for Subaru.

Is there a significance in the fact that Subaru's first task in the new world was finding the insignia Emilia needs to be a candidate?

He can't ever forget her, user.

He's already halfway there. Is this why he is so popular with the children from the village?

To introduce the plot.
Emilia and Satella looking alike and the first loop involving the half elf girl asking Subaru to call her Satella probably have something to do with it.

Well, he's basically Satella's chosen one and he was plopped right where he needed to be to help Emilia, who happens to look just like Satella.

There's probably some significance there.

Someone please give a translation/summary of the Rem thing.
I keep seeing all this sweetness and I have no idea what to feel because I can't read it.

So do we think that Emilia is Satella before she becomes Satella due to time travel stuff, which explains why she loves MC?

He even does fucking dad-tier poses. That's probably why I hate him so much.

>Satella is posting

checked

So Satella/double satan, how does the story end?
Why are you doing this to poor Subaru?

I think it's a bit more complicated than that. When Subaru holds Satella's hand in the first loop and makes that promise, he is making it to Satella. Keep in mind, Satella is actually supposed to be benevolent. She housed a separate ego, the Witch of Envy/Jealousy that was responsible for everything horrible. Satella herself was not an issue.

My thoughts are that Emilia currently houses Satella and that a lot of her dere out of nowhere moments are caused by Satella going active.

I've heard that's a common theory. I haven't heard any other reason that would explain why she's yandere for some random NEET from another universe.

pastebin of the summaries in the OP

I'd recommend sticking with the anime, though. ;_;

>currently using webms to make him dance embarrassingly to cheesy pop music
Oh.

wait, so why did Rosewaal hire Elza the assassin and the loli shaman?

Was it to force Subaru to loop more and more?

If you've read the LN, I've got one unrelated question. How do the Bishop of Greed's powers work exactly, and why can't Subaru use them?

When do his daddy issues come into play?

Satella confirmed for manpulating subaru into falling for her image

WAIT.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Emilia confirmed for playing everyone

So since we know that when subaru respawns he goes to a parallel world, in the parallel worlds where subaru died rosewaal must've been pretty disappointed bc he was testing him and he is just dead in those worlds.

He only got one of Greed's powers. The one that makes you invincible, but stops your heart.

Without the other, it basically makes him an indestructable corpse.

Sounds like fun.
So he just doesn't have the heart transfer power at all?

>mfw the re:zero hype will eventually die because of fucking TENNIS

what if, just what if

the loli in panel 6 in pic related is Satella all along?

Why just panel 6? She's in most of the panels. Also, her ears don't look pointy.

No it doesn't work like that from what I read. The parallel world thing, is like, maybe it's there maybe it's not. The character that showed it to Subaru doesn't know it for sure either if there are parallel worlds or just an approximation of "what-ifs" from logical developments.

it's not pointy because she's still young its barely recognizable.