TERRORIST GROUPS - PREPARE YOUR ANUS

ACCORDING TO S.J.Res. 49 - HEATHER HYER GETTING HIT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK

THAT IS NOW A LEGAL ASSERTION OF FACT (SINCE DJT SIGNED IT)

GUESS WHAT THAT IMPLIES

YOU ARE NO A PART OF A TERRORIST GROUP - ALL THE "HATE" GROUPS IT MENTIONS
Domestic Terrorist Act:
> (2) recognizes—
>(A) Heather Heyer, who was killed, and 19 other individuals who were injured in the reported domestic terrorist attack; and

Domestic Terrorists:
>hundreds of torch-bearing White nationalists, White supremacists, Klansmen, and neo-Nazis

whitehouse.gov/legislation/sjres-49-joint-resolution-condemning-violence-and-domestic-terrorist-attack-took-place

ALL THE ALPHABET AGENCIES NOW ARE GOING TO BE

ON

YOUR

ASS

MORTALLY WOUNDED

ALT RIGHT (AND ALLIES) ARE ETERNALLY

B

T

F

O

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-2331.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/nyc-pol-won-shift-plan-rename-trump-park-heather-heyer-article-1.3496293
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=GsuKmiTcS0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the jewsa.
White Americans NEED to storm their government's offices & The White House already.

Nice try, but this holds no weight and you know it. The FBI classifying antiFAGs as terrorists does, though.

How can it called a Domestic terror attack if intent hasn't been proven yet?
Is he one of those alt-retards that incriminates themselves via text again?

Go out
Terrorise people
Shout about killing people
Kill people

Get labelled a terror organisation

Be surprised?

The law enforcement officers were killed by their own incompetence though, unless some of those tiki torches were disguised SAMs.

> (B) the Attorney General to work with—

(i) the Secretary of Homeland Security to investigate thoroughly all acts of violence, intimidation, and domestic terrorism by White supremacists, White nationalists, neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, and associated groups in order to determine if any criminal laws have been violated and to prevent those groups from fomenting and facilitating additional violence; and

(ii) the heads of other Federal agencies to improve the reporting of hate crimes and to emphasize the importance of the collection, and the reporting to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, of hate crime data by State and local agencies.

>How can it called a Domestic terror attack if intent hasn't been proven yet?

BY LEGISLATIVE RESOLUTION

THATS HOW

I'm perfectly OK with this. I want Spencer to burn. Oh wait, that won't happen, only the bad goym like Cantwell will.

This. Oven jokes are funny and all, but when you start screaming them irl you get irl consequences.

I'm happy about this because this means Antifa and BLM can get labeled as domestic terrorist organizations too

Back to plebbit

I wonder how many of the co-sponsers are dual citizens.
Sen. Kaine, Tim [D-VA]*
Sen. Gardner, Cory [R-CO]*
Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA]*
Sen. Murkowski, Lisa [R-AK]*
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT]*
Sen. McConnell, Mitch [R-KY]
Sen. Baldwin, Tammy [D-WI]
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO]
Sen. Booker, Cory A. [D-NJ]
Sen. Cardin, Benjamin L. [D-MD]
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME]
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE]
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN]
Sen. Duckworth, Tammy [D-IL]
Sen. Durbin, Richard J. [D-IL]
Sen. Gillibrand, Kirsten E. [D-NY]
Sen. Harris, Kamala D. [D-CA]
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH]
Sen. Klobuchar, Amy [D-MN]
Sen. Markey, Edward J. [D-MA]
Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ]
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO]
Sen. Udall, Tom [D-NM]
Sen. Van Hollen, Chris [D-MD]
Sen. Warren, Elizabeth [D-MA]
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR]
Sen. Rounds, Mike [R-SD]
Sen. Shaheen, Jeanne [D-NH]
Sen. Brown, Sherrod [D-OH]
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA]
Sen. Carper, Thomas R. [D-DE]
Sen. Casey, Robert P., Jr. [D-PA]
Sen. Cortez Masto, Catherine [D-NV]
Sen. Feinstein, Dianne [D-CA]
Sen. Franken, Al [D-MN]
Sen. Heinrich, Martin [D-NM]
Sen. Heitkamp, Heidi [D-ND]
Sen. Hirono, Mazie K. [D-HI]
Sen. Leahy, Patrick J. [D-VT]
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV]
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ]
Sen. Merkley, Jeff [D-OR]
Sen. Murphy, Christopher [D-CT]
Sen. Murray, Patty [D-WA]
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL]
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI]
Sen. Reed, Jack [D-RI]
Sen. Schatz, Brian [D-HI]
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY]
Sen. Stabenow, Debbie [D-MI]
Sen. Tester, Jon [D-MT]
Sen. Whitehouse, Sheldon [D-RI]
Sen. King, Angus S., Jr. [I-ME]
Sen. Sanders, Bernard [I-VT]
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA]
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK]

It has began. Thanks, Spencer and co.

AND TRUMP STILL GETS SHIT ON

NO ONE WINS EXCEPT

ANTIFA

codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-2331.html

>the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that--

>involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

>appear to be intended--

>to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

>to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

>to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

>occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

I see, so the distinction of "domestic terrorism" is ultimately based completely on feels.

>murkowski
>turtle
>grassley
>collins
I remember these traitors' names from the last time.

XD
U BTFO ME M88 X^)

This is incoherent spam, relying on prohibited plebbit format to hide the lack of content. Of course the US Congress agreed that Nazism is bad, and made a verbal assertion to that effect. Everyone knows they already felt that way. That's the local received cultural wisdom anyway since the Nazis started existing. This is not a law, program or investigation, this is a fatuous and self-important speechifyer asserting that "Nazism is bad, mmkay?"
But hey. Add more text breaks and capital letters. Maybe that will make it true.

they finally did it.

They declared protesters terrorists and took their rights away.

I guess we all knew it only a matter of time.

Its a good thing the alt-right is a honeypot and only a dumbass would be a part of it.

PEPPER YOUR ANGUS
BTFO YT

Well this is to be expected. There's a reason they're trying to cut off their communication networks

The resolution stipulates its a terrorist act.

Thus the definition has been expanded, INCLUDING directives given to authorities to act on that expanded definition.

The end, its over folks.

That will never fucking happen and deep down you know it.

Wrong

It stipulates an act as terrorism, and directs agencies to act on that stipulation.

U.S security agencies are pushing to have this happen and the there's a fully signed petition for it to labeled as such

so at fat bitch who had a heart attack and her ribs broken and died during the car running away from the other people attacking it, is considered,
now ol up. tell me that again. what the fuck are they saying? did anybody by the way see fat bitch in question havgin cpr performed on her?

so this law isnt even based on reality and its more like muh gibs

Still waiting on conclusive evidence by the court that the whale just died from her own body weight hitting the ground from being pushed over, and the shockwave stopped her heart.
This is literally the truth, it's been showed at multiple angles that the whale didn't hit the car.

US president Donald Trump was roundly criticized last month for his failure to condemn the white supremacist rally and the killing of a woman in Charlottesville, Virginia in August by a man who drove through a crowd of counter-protestors. After Trump argued there were bad people and “fine people” on “both sides,” his business council disbanded, and even members of his own party and some in his own cabinet expressed disapproval.

But his statement seems to have brought about one of the few bipartisan measures of Trump’s presidency so far, and marks a significant moment for the government’s approach to white supremacism in the US. While the US Congress has been bitterly divided over everything from healthcare to Trump’s White House nominees, Republicans and Democrats quickly banded together to write and pass a new law to condemn the “violence and domestic terrorist attack” on Aug. 11 that left a counter-protester, 32-year-old Heather Heyer, dead, as well as two Virginia State police officers who died in a helicopter crash. The Senate introduced the bill on September 6,

nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/nyc-pol-won-shift-plan-rename-trump-park-heather-heyer-article-1.3496293
>btw
everyhing you (metaphorically euphamistically) have, is beign taken over

It doesnt matter.

The law has been signed.

Even if the car scared her to have a heart attack...it wont make a difference.

>YOU ARE NO A PART OF A TERRORIST GROUP - ALL THE "HATE" GROUPS IT MENTIONS

but the alt right isn't even real, its not an organization, there is no sign up sheet. there is no leader, there is no headquarters, there is no altright.com forums where you pay fees to join the club

fuck off

Kek america the "land of the free".

>Resolution
This is the government version of virtue signaling

>internet crackdown and nazihunts
The future's looking bright lads.

WTF im ISIS now

Trump is done.

It doesn't matter. The car accident killed her, and he intended to kill people with a car accident. Both the action and the mens rea lead to her death.

Anyways, this will all be fucking erased as soon as leftist fucks go after representative, because they're that stupid when they're full of themselves.

>There's a reason they're trying to cut off their communications networks
Virtue-signalling mega corporations are not the same as government intervention

he hasnt been to trial yet :^)

And can you tell me exactly what "law" has been passed, /leftypol/?

and good i hope that bike U-lock guy gets off too as well since he was defending himself against teroorororororirsts in america obviuosly known about before hand. He'll walk free to bash more fash head in
occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/

>watch her in one of those vids have her ribs broken as they give her cpr

yea wheres the communists they should be in here cheering

its obviously all normal 4 chan predicted this nad gave them their flags to use to celebrate and not be found out with.

No law was passed though.

anybody bashing white nationalism on Sup Forums is a shitskin. that guys name is paco or something and he lives in california. don't bother. spics own america now

This was the plan all along with the "War on Terrorism." The newly-created state apparatus designed to combat domestic terrorism after 9/11 (DHS police, domestic spying, bio-metric systems) can now be unleashed... to fight the terrorists, in this case white "supremacists".

I wonder if King George III would have called the continental army a group of "domestic terrorists" if he were in charge today.

I don't remember this one.
Where does it state, in the road code, that you should just stop wait for fate, when a mob is hitting your car.

Yo. That WalMart shit is freaky

OP is right

So much mental gymnastics ITT

yep, no one should be happy about any of this shit regardless of political ideology. Both sides are gonna get cucked hard by the state, they have assumed control and will use everything in their power to cull dissent and keep us in line.

lefties will think this is a victory while the precedent will lead to it being done to them as well.

WHITE PEOPLE IT IS ILLEGAL IN AMERICA TO ASSIMILATE OR TO GATHER IN GROUPS

WHICH AMENDMENT IN THE BILL OF RIGHTS AM I SEEING HERE
Right To Assemble
The right to assemble is intricately related to the formation and growth of the philanthropic sector because it answers the need to come together, share common beliefs, and act upon those beliefs (concepts that have been so essential to this sector's creation). Groups form for many purposes, from reform movements (the Civil War, women's suffrage, the struggle for civil rights) to charitable organizations that meet specific needs (e.g., the American Red Cross) to churches, mosques and synagogues

for the sake of terrorism thank u very much

Sinead was right all along about dicky spencer & co

Forced diversity propaganda by the government should be considered terrorism

lrn2cardassia m8, the verdict is decided before the trial when you're a nazi

Shut the fuck up Sinead isn't right about anything she is a feminist pagan whore

>car accident
> intended to kill

So, if you get surrounded by a violent mob who starts beating your car, you have no right to try and escape?

Only in america does evasive action to protect your own life get conflated with murder.

the same could be said for being a nigger but OJ got off

thats what they believe all along is thtat we gathering together was a Terrorist Conglomeration a meeting of terrorists if you will, anything those people done in our precense well was completely OK, protected and Hey fuck you white people we got you now caues we KNOW what you do.

fuck this bullshit godamn mother fucker thinks he's anything

Its more like right left agreeing with each other and HIm pretending he's a right

when ACTUALLY THE TRUMP IS A CHINK
so i guess i can breathe safely TO KNOW ONCE AGASIN OUR GOVERNMENT IS BEGGING THE QUESTION TO LET MORE

TO HAVE MORE OF THIS BULLSHIT AND AHVE YOU RETARDED MOTHER FUCKERS BEG THE QUESTION MORE

It's the opposite and the daily stormer being shut down is proof of who is real.
Not even that faggot Alex jones has been shut down. Should tell you something

Trump selling out his base.

Nah its actually legal to drive through a crowd blocking the street if they attack you or your vehicle, many many cases of this over the last few years and the people usually don't get charged.

Mexican colonist detected.

Where's the one for antifa violence and domestic terrorist attacks?

IMO, the Walt-mart thing is not true, they are just renovating the interior and putting barbed wire fencing on the roof and police presence to prevent squatters and looters, while the cargo containers are for storing construction and stock while its renovated. Mine was recently renovated.

However, the camps though...

youtube.com/watch?v=GsuKmiTcS0w

Keep dugining it.

Exactly, that was the point I was making. Charlottesville is also in a state with "no retreat" laws.

The guy is fully in the clear, and the leftist crying when he gets released will be glorious.

Jokes on you! I already had the FBI ask me about my Sup Forums history.

I'm still waiting to see the evidence for the Charlottesville driver having malicious intentions. This is a total set-up.

ALL THE PEOPLE DONE WAS GOT TOGETHER THIS IS BITCHIGN ABOUT TAHT. SO NO MORE WHITE PRIDE RALLIES ONLY ANTIFA COMMUNIST RALLIES OR BLACK LIVES MEAN MORE THAN WHITE LIVES RALLIES.

BECUASE TERRORISM IS WHEN PAMPERED PROTECVTED PISSY JEW GROPUS ARE HURT
>did anybody see video of fat lard getting cpr done that broke the bones in her chest occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/

They did nothing wrong, coward.

Literally a law, moron.

DoJ / FBI are investigating, has been in the news. Police aren't turning a blind eye anymore at violent ANTIFA and they get arrested when they start shit (see: Berkeley, San Francisco). Obviously we need to do what we can to keep the pressure on

Stop being in denial you faggot, the US Congress has openly decalared war on anyone who stands against the colonisation of the United States by Mexico and the demographic replacement of white people via mass migration from thr third world, it's time you faggot.

thanks guido, but we're good

(keep the pressure on the police and media to not turn a blind eye to ANTIFA violence)

Pics or it didn't happen

I need more bait than this.

Asking if you posted on Sup Forums, or trying to confirm specific posts of yours

This is very vague

"MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS"

MY ASS!!

See:

It's not. There is no catch. Nothing illegal, no membership, no nothing. It's just knowledge. That is the "alt-right." It's a term for people that know the truth.

(((this only has to do with))) white (((rallies)))
0 can come good from this. anybody who says 4d chess or any of that shit like that is a fuckign liar and ill beat the shit out of them. tired of that one no such thing shills.
next trump rally can be a NIGGER LOVING RALLY

Read it.

We're in law & order borders now. One proper, prominent fuck-up under Trump's jurisdiction and it's happening. That's all it took for these LARPing faggots to get written down on the shitlist, and you can damn well believe the same will go for groups that take their chaotic "social justice" means that much more seriously.

Nice deflection from having to point out that you're wrong

What was the founder of WalMarts position in the military during WW2? Have any idea?

the government is signalling that they want you dead.

Spare me the hyperbole

The entire thing in totality is a law.

>joint resolution
>this level of sperging

Looks like antifa found the key to the pantry after mom bought a fresh case of soda again

>I wonder if King George III would have called the continental army a group of "domestic terrorists" if he were in charge today.
Of course he would. This changes nothing, though. All this is is further proof to all that the government, like the rest of the kikes and their slaves, is at war with its citizens.

>first responders that lost their lives
The Dodge did not hit the helicopter stupid OP

Unless you faggot white LARPers use the rights the 2nd amendment provides you, you're going to be fucked. For example, the Dallas City Council tore down a statue of Robert E. Lee today, the council is predominantly black, this is what happens when you let yourself become a minority, but what's worse, the majority has been indoctrinated to believe you were their oppressor.

ky jose

WHAT A TIMELINE

The US makes the made up, controlled opposition organization labeled by the media as Alt-Right a terrorist organization. Now I really feel like watching the shit show from the sidelines while eating popcorn. It's like the kikes even don't know anymore who kikes who in all this kikery.

>It's a term for people that know the truth.
The truth of the fact that they are morons

Retarded meme answer. There has not been elaborated some new class of illegal action which was formerly permissible. Congress made a blog post about how "we need to investigate violent white supremacists and arrest anyone doing anything illegal", which is not a new position or something that wasn't already happening

assume i'm right. the equation becomes preservation of your life versus rationalizing government actions. which do you choose?

Nope. There was no problem but the one created by anti-whites. All the guilt is theirs.

FBI already considers them domestic terrorists