Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX

It's been, what, half a year since it ended? Now that you've had some time to let it sink in, what do you think of GX? I think it's a lot more bearable to marathon it than it was following it weekly, although it's still pretty messy.

I think the first season is great, and the second season was mostly awful.
For me, the first half of GX was of the same quality or better than the first season, and then the rest of it quietly sank back into the same mediocrity as G.

Does anyone else find the Symphogeah school uniforms (for summer, without the jacket) intensely boner enlarging?

If you mean the sleeveless GX uniforms then sure, they're the best thing to come out of GX, design-wise.

That and Hibiki in a competition swimsuit, but GX necessarily didn't create that.

GX is just too formulaic, for a series all about the crazy it was too predictable.

Also very little Chris, a huge flaw.

I love this picture.

I love Hibiki's ass

She has more than just her charm point.

Do not lewd Bikki, she is for pure intentions only. Chris is for lewds.

I only want the purest with Bikki. Things like hand-holding with the lights off while I thrust inside her with her legs locked around my waist for the sole purpose of procreation.

If that's not pure then I don't know what is.

Chris doesn't have abs to lick.

I didn't finish GX so I'm pretty apprehensive about even more seasons.

The only way to go from GX is up, really. Kaneko is bound to have gotten over his own daddy issues by then.

>that image
Damn, I can barely tell where the Freyja ends and the Hibiki begins.

It's all Hoina, she's just wearing the Lydian outfit

No that's clearly Bikki's hair length/bangs/pin/etc.

Well okay, 75% Freyja, 25% Bikki.

There wasn't nearly enough Hibike and too much drama with the other girls.
However, Ver coming out of nowhere was fucking amazing, not to mention those dark suits the girls upgraded into.
Hopefully the next season won't be as bad.

I hope S4 has an episode dedicated entirely to Hibiki's butt to make up for the travesty that is GX.

GX was better than G but not nearly as good as the first season.

G while it was airing > Original > G >>> GX

S1 > First 6 episodes of GX > G > GX as a whole.

I still like most of the series but those doll of the week episodes where just too weak.

I will post this every thread until they dock.

I'm routing for you user, even if only because I hate maria.

I'd let her eat my dark soul. And by dark soul I mean white penis.

I want Shirabe to fly using her twintails next season.

I have no intention of watching future seasons. GX made me realize just how little I liked the ridiculous nature of the series. I would enjoy it far more if it was more serious and if the character interactions were focused on more and in a better way.

As it stands, Chris and the FIS girls are the only things I still care about. GX may have been bad, but it was just a demonstration of the issues that started with S1.

>She has more than just her charm point.
Nope I think that's just another butt on her chest.

Would a show about magitek battlesuits powered by jpop work well as a serious show though? I think the show better off being as ridiculous as it is, though I guess that turns some people off too.

Delete this.

The whole thing reeks of exec's intervention and kaneko still can't write for anime.

GX takes Symphogear's random shit to a whole new level. The first episode turned me off greatly because of that. Not to mention the music doesn't sync with the action anymore.

>the suits are shit
>the writer is shit
>this show is somehow getting at least 5 seasons anyway
I don't know how Symphogear even made it past its first season, but I'm happy it did.