The future of America is becoming a mexican. Even little white bois will become Mexican

The future of America is becoming a mexican. Even little white bois will become Mexican.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0
youtube.com/watch?v=niSLZDVApdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could learn a lesson or two in pride from good ol Hank Hill on this subject

hahahahahahahaha

>only Mexican know how to mow lawns
This is how racist the left is.

>wearing gloves just to mow a lawn

the land mower is a Honda
seriously, murica, WFT is wrong with you?

it looks like he's about to push that kid over

they're great and we own japan
what's wrong with this?

America first guys
1786D chess guys

Have you ever mowed a large area on a mower like that? It fucking rubs the skin off/blisters man

American lawn culture has always perplexed me. Is is true you can get fined if you fail to mow your lawn every certain amount of time in some neighborhoods?

The kid doesn't know what he's doing, and is probably only wearing gloves because his mother told him to.
You, on the other hand, are a faggot.

He is trying to look good, he is switching party's at the end of the month

>not half overlapping your rows so you get the ridges and pick up loose grasss

kid is retarded, oh right he is american, goes without saying.

Why is Trump raping that little boy?

Yes, we have standards in white neighborhoods, you cannot put plastic shrines to the virgin mary and baby jesus , you cannot have 23 broken cars on your property, you cannot paint your house a retarded shade of blue or other cheap shit. you cannot let your lawn overgrow to a piece of shit. you cannot have 14 adults living in a 2 bedroom house, you cannot play amplified mariachi music all day.

any questions?

Home owners association. They'll send some dude on a machine to do it and send you the bill if its really bad.

AMNESTY DON
MAKE MEXICO AMERICA FRIENDS AGAIN PLS LET ME MAKE A HOTEL IN PUERTO VALLARTA

If you live in the city or in an area with a Home Owners Association, yes. Not really anything to do with time wise, but more to do with height of grass or weeds & bushes.

land of the free
*free as in limitations

They don't even have grass in mexico. It is all desert.

>only mexicans mow lawns

that must suck never having a dad

As it turns out, when we pay white kids to mow lawns, instead of Mexican adults, that money stays here, instead of vanishing into the third world.

If Hillary won she would go outside with the boy then pass out.

What an excellent example of American Freedom.

There's no shame in mowing lawns. It doesn't make you non-white

Most people hate that kind of shit here too. I was just wondering about the whole lawn issue, lik having a bigass green lawn on the desert areas of your country and then complaining you've got no water or having to mow a giant lawn every day because otherwise you'll get fined in your meme freedom country.

Toyota is more American than Ford.

Missed a spot

Yes but usually they'll just send a lawn care crew to your house and send you the bill in the mail

Nah.
She would invite him inside. Then have a pizza with her good friends.

tell that to john buying the drugs.

Whites are simply superior to spics, and will ALWAYS rule them. This is true in Mexico and it will be true here too. You are a slave caste.

more like invest in the future of white children instead of illegal labor

that kid is a little bitch this is the prime of his entire life it's only downhill from here

Then Podesta would rape him.

Lawn jockey

You're one of those old ladies who calls the cops on kids riding their bikes or their neighbors cats.

Fuck spics and fuck you. Mind your own god damn business lady!

this only applies to white-restricted communities, and no ones forcing you to live in them

That's just embarrassing, m8. I'm glad you're anonymous.

Most of the people in the desert area have xeriscape stuff, a lot have installed a form of AstroTurf (fake grass), others just grow the grass, let it die, then paint the dead stuff green. Only the really wealthy have the real grass in the desert.

> they don't even have grass in Mexico
Oh ok then

>Is is true you can get fined if you fail to mow your lawn every certain amount of time in some neighborhoods?
Yup. Pay hundreds of dollars a month to the HOA and then get fined potentially thousands of dollars when you dont mow your lawn, or paint your house the wrong color.

Donald J. Trump TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE!
youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0

So the kid should sit at home smoking dope and robbing people like some nigger ? He is doing a job because he has some pride and knows that he needs to work for money. ...

> Anglo Whites can never live up to the spanish whites in terms of superiority. We ruled and destroyed civilizations for gold and treasure.
> We understand why you fear the Spanish
> back to my siesta fagoo

> the future of white children is mowing lawns.
God bless this nation of lawn mowing children

Look at how Trump is biting his lip. His inner urges can't be contained, probably a flashback to his time on Epstein's island

Low effort memery. Shit these all over it!
youtube.com/watch?v=niSLZDVApdQ

not all of us are brainlet labourers, when I mow the lawn I wear gloves and ear defenders, anyone who has any pride or care for their body would do the same

And if you wear gloves to protect it, you will be left with the thin baby skin you have now.
You gotta let it thicken

white restricted communitues sound boring, this is why white women fuck niggers.

taking care of one's home and land used to be a respectable manly affair, and it still is in white america

don't let the limp wristed libtards in california make you think otherwise

Fucking kek, it's so true though

do you also wear them when you suck off your wife's boyfriend

Aqui tus paisas la cagan, pura neta
Si un dia te pasas mojado te llevo a recorrer los barrios exclusivamente mexicanos (totalmente mexicanos con ciudadanos mexicanos nacidos alla y talves de otros paises latino americanos) y despues areas mezcladas (normalmente son hispanos y negros) y de ultimo vecindarios completamente negras. En cada nivel la area mejora drasticamente cuando hay menos de ustedes. Y es un cambio tan evidente que en ese momento se te va tener que abrir ese casco de hueso y realizar que tus embajadores indocumentados no alinean nada bien con las maneras de este pais

sounds like a party to me.

Do you also wear a life Jacket, ya big faggola

That kid runs a business, probably makes sense to use gloves if you mow lots of lawns.

>Speaking Spanish to make himself look more angry
Lel

Mow your own dam lawn lazy fuck.

Trump is clearly physically assaulting that young man. Personally I don't mind seeing harm come to wh**e males but Trump is the president and he should have a bit of class.

To make it more personal, these faggots don't need to know what we're talking about

You wouldn't understand, you're used to screaming out the windows like hyenas, not giving a shit who's listening

>liberals are now such effeminate faggots that the sight of a young white boy mowing a lawn triggers them