CNN FUCKIN REKT BY BOOBS GUY

youtube.com/watch?v=Suka4wunGhU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_DgSy5cXlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Saying you like boobs is sexism
>Cut his mic
Please god, cleanse the Earth. We have failed you.

Journalists are not human, nobody in the media is a human being.

honestly that was kind of off base and unprofessional, but they overreacted.

That man was fucking fearless

It would have been absolutely nothing if the interviewers didn't make a MASSIVE deal out of it, it would just be some dumb remark that we all make in regular conversation, but they fucking exploded and made it seem like he just killed 6 million Jews

Damn it's too easy to troll them. Can't even like boobs in this country anymore.

guy said he says it on the radio all the time
so if they knew who the guy was they shouldve known he was going to say something like that

and even if its unprofessional why the fuck do they just drop the argument and go off on him for 3 minutes on such a small, irrelevant thing

That nigger on the left looked like some crackhead they found on the street and slapped a suit on him.

Also, he talks about how he believes in free speech, says he likes boobs, possibly as a way of proving his beliefs, and is promptly censored for it.

it was off based is what it was, gay but not homosexual but also based feel me

butt > legs > boobs

they probably knew he would say something crude then and brought him on just for that reason. it's just like when that journalist asked the duck dynasty guy on his views on gay marriage.

>hurrr durrr I wonder what this old man with a 3 foot long beard who lives out in the middle of the swamp and is a christian thinks about gay marriage

Nigger detected

I trend to agree but that's a poor pic choice

what an absolute GOD. the emperor does indeed go naked.

It's the progressive way. If he were black, they would've chuckled at it. Also, it's fucking ridiculous that a black guy is bitching about sexism.

Boobs are anti Semitic!

What about all those "I heart boobs" magnets and stickers that leftists were passing around not long ago for breast cancer funding? Are those bad now?

If you can't take the heat then get back in the kitchen.

sure thing muhammed.

Homeboy likes big butts. He is offended!

Are liberals going full circle? She couldn't even say the word "boobs" as if it was a naughty swear word. They are like purtiains, Jesus.

Who fucking knows anymore. I'm sure if you said you hated boobs they'd also be on your ass. You can't even steer clear by having no opinion on boobs because then you've got closet boobophobia.

You can hear people in the CNN studio laugh in the background.

The fuck is wrong with the lower part of her ass

Those are thighs user, big meaty thighs

Where is Robert Morrow boob man? He should be defending this.

She's fat, fat settles in different parts in different people.
Some get massive guts, some get massive asses, some get massive thighs.

her leg is so fat that there is no beginning or end to her ass. wut

Fucking CRIIINGE!

This guy has to be a plant to make conservatives look silly.

>I just want to make sure I heard you correctly as a woman hosting this show...
>B.O.O.B.S

Nigger is black knighting trying to get some of dat White ass.

>>Fucking CRIIINGE!

You just can't handle a Chad, Achmed.

Artie Lang is somewhat fearless.

Norm is a fucking cuck beta with no balls.

It's 6 gorillion goyim.

t. nigger

>boobs

Fucking kek

saying "i like boobs" is not cringe at all, jesus christ, what kind of sheltered life do you live?

@2:45 and @3:15

Fuck, I'm surprised the shirt doesn't have something about the holocaust.

Sorry all you get to look at are ankles, Mohammad

I'm gonna do it guys, I fucking swear!
Boobs.

he should've replied
>DID I STUTTER?

I know what he did the wrong guys.. Pic related.
He is the minority in US about this.

brooke is thicc though

>Liberals are worse then puritans

lol

Rabbi Hanks, he has gone total Jew.

She wouldn't have a job at CNN if she wasn't.

Enjoy your ban

A grown man arguing with 2 children

(((cnn))) cant handle bantz at all lmao

Not really, the response to it from the other two was far more cringey.
Imagine being so fucking boring that you get butthurt over a guy saying boobs.

The only people that don't like boobs are super fags. Even the regular ones like to play with their female friends' boobs.

Africa, Brazil and niggers in America.

It's cringeworthy, but he made his point - they all pretend they like first amendment, but when a guy goes ahead and acts in accordance with it they can't tolerate it, they flip out, and this conversation is over, bye, seeya.

That's a pretty bad shop there

Clay Travis is hilarious even though he spends much of his time trolling my own team. GBO

DERPTDY POINTS AHERDDDD!

fucking kek

I love this timeline so much. And boobs.

this

That's good insight, Ivan, but it's not cringy to say you like boobs.

LMAO I fucking love Clay Travis

He's one of the best college football writers around

Boobs or not, that shit is disgusting.

This woman certainly has a history of getting offended on air.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_DgSy5cXlM

> 2017
> not correcting that to gorillion

well well well, goy

It's fake, you fucking retard.

no u

nigger is what needs to be said next

I wasn't sure he was alive until the lady asked him to say something.

>Brook Baldwin loses it when someone says something, while having a black person on our left and a white person on our right

Give that man a medal!

Butts are for plebs it's all about the face

>not wanting to drink milk off of her utters
what are you, gay?

The mad man.
He forced the left to be anti boobs

>what are you, gay?
No, just not American.

Yeah, that juxtaposition was deliberate. Some people's attention spans are too short for even that, though, apparently.

Gotta be thicc if you're livin in Atlanta

Is that Xev?

the black guy looks fucking retarded, and the woman here is a woman. what a fucking joke, man.

It's pure cringe to go on national television and act like a horny teenager. Well, maybe not on American television. I won't deny I have a prejudice here.

10/10 banter

Face > everything

kek

>what are you, gay?

look at his flag

why did they censor it? did the live editors catch it or did the youtube channel?

See four posts above said by a liberal

What a self-righteous cunt. Get over yourself, twinkletits.

She couldn't process fast enough to decide whether to laugh or be offended. It's complicated these days. Are you a liberated, sexually empowered woman, or a prissy queen who should be offended?

You fucking clueless faggot. Norm was calling out the Bush's in the fucking 90s. You were still just a glint in your black father's eye prior to him fucking your white mother while her husband was working at the garage.

Saying something you enjoy never let you down is equitable to a horn teenager.
Gee.

>Obese
>Brown eyes
yeah... no

oy vey, not the 60 gazibillion

Clay is essentially the Howard Stern of sports right now. He's opinionated, smart, and doesn't give a fuck if he offends you. He's also always up for a good publicity stunt.

He's a lawyer who started a college football blog and then turned down his on tv show to be a radio personality and he's worth like 20+ million.

He understands the game. He can go against the grain on the radio and it's ok, and in the sports world, he's literally the only one doing it. All the other sports folks gotta stay in line with the SJWs or they will get fired. That leaves half the country free for Clay to conquer.

Americans are afraid of nipples and boobs. Top kek.

why ya'll bringing up dem anatomies?