Criminale

Anyone else reading this? It's pretty good. Can we talk about best girl. Best girl is explosion tomboy of course.

Assassin-chan a cute.

Solid taste

It's pretty good.

She's a rapist but she only rapes people with dildos and penis shaped objects. I'm guessing she's also a virgin.

I like stalker the best. both in this and the other manga composed of mentaly unstable grills

Explosion

MC looks like he had some serious training, strafing and dodging every attacks aimed at him by all the various hitwomen, rapists, bombers and other pyrowomen.

So what kind of shady past do you think he had?

I'm loving it but I'm a little disappointed that it seems to be turning Harem fast. At least hit girl is a qt.

>So what kind of shady past do you think he had?
You mean besides getting involved with criminals in a daily basis?

Nah, he's probably the reincarnation of the best criminal that ever lived or something along those lines. Trust me, my dad is friends with the author.

There's only two girls that like him, rapist chan doesn't count.

He got that good by being mugged, kidnapped, assaulted, run over and other attempts to his life and safety his whole life.

And we're what, less than 10 chapters in? It's fine so far, but it may be headed the harem route very fast.

Judging by his hand to hand skills and being able to erase his presence, and sneakily evade traps?Clearly formerly a child soldier from Outer Heaven.

that's what he says, but the principal magic crime detection skills says otherwise

I'll go for the >muh memory loss or >muh sealed memories line

also, what do you think
>that
is?

>but the principal magic crime detection skills says otherwise
No? She says she detects the POTENTIAL for him to be a criminal, not that he's a criminal.

If it does become a harem I hope the Yakuza who likes Usagi drop and Non Non biyori becomes part of his harem.

Or maybe is because of the whole training and knowledge he got from being a victim to so many types of crimes so often that he got the potential to become a criminal mastermind

He's a cutie.

Best girl.

Best boy

update when?

all the girls in this where best

I keep thinking the title is Campione! even though I know that Campione! is an entirely different show.

I bet his gimmack is that he's not a criminal and that it's all misunderstanding

That is literally what it says, can you not read?

>usagi drop
there's your criminal activity right there

Wait wait wait wait. Is this a group of assassins primarily composed of grills?

Fucking dropped.

This body is criminal.

5/9 of the students are girls. Plus a few other characters like the principal, but in terms of students it isn't too bad of a ratio.

It's a pretty balanced lineup, it's just that the guys don't have that much dialogue, one guy literally hasn't been introduced yet and Gouda's face wasn't seen until for 4 or 5 chapters later.

he said "anime"

so he's ok

Tiger a great. Shame he seems like a character that a series would treat like shit.

I think unnamed kun would fit that role better.

>Harem
Dropped.

Will all characters be saberfaces in the future?

>group of assassins primarily composed of grills
Well, not assassins.
Just crazy pyromaniac/ISIS hoes and scatter stalkers and rapists.

but it has all the best girls

Rank 'em.

Hitman > Arson (Ignited) = Bomber (Extinguished) > Stalker = Bomber (Ignited) > Arson (Extinguished) > Rapist

Principal is clearly retarded though.

Come on guys, it's not a harem. Guy literally has a stalker that would even kill her principal for MC's dick.

The bomber who hates normies is clearly best girl.

Extinguished or ignited?

Not OP, but obviously extinguished.

Ignited Arson is great

Thanks, user. I didn't know there was a new chapter with best girl

where I can find raws besides buying tankobon? cant find online subscriber-reader

I enjoy it

It's _____fun

Extinguished and Ignited bomber tomboy looks like rinna nad natsuki respectively.

Extinguished bomber girl is best.

His skills have been honed from numerous battles.

Nah, it's said in the manga that there's a sleeping demon inside of him. As someone said earlier, he probably has the criminal god inside of him that's why so many criminals want to beat him. It sounds autistic but it's very likely.

My guess is that his "thing" is to be the boss, being able to rally together different criminals into a cohesive gang.

That sounds cooler. Just hope it's a funny talent and not a drama device.

The last classmate showed up in the newest chapter. Her thing was apparently impersonation, she has an eyepatch, the rest of the class hates of is afraid of her except for the hacker guy.

So there class is made up of a Victim, a Stalker, a Murderer, a Molester, an Arsonist, a Bomber, a Cracker, a Yakuza, and an Impersonator.

Where's the Klepto?

Is this how to roll from heights in real life?

Rape attempt? Ended up dead? Led her on before rejecting and humiliating her in public for being a disgusting stalker?

CUTE

Why is this allowed?

Not sure. It looks pretty similar to how they teach paratroopers to land, except they wouldn't continue to roll obviously.

Her husband is probably a senile old man by now. I want to see a doujin of that.

Could be unnamed-kun

Looking ahead, it seems like he's a blackmailer.

Really? That seems like it could be played for a lot of fun in this manga.

Ignited tomboy is the cutest, I really want her to fall for the MC. Assassin is okay, but pretty generic.

That would really make it a fun harem.

This, cute yankees are always the best girls by a long shot
>tfw she won't win

Is the student returning to class her granddaughter?

Is she basically going to be Karma?

Its so fucking funny, but I've taken a real shine to Assasin-chan. The other classmates are great too, the anal sadist has some hilarious moments.

No, he just has split-personalities. At night he goes out a-thieving ala Lupin, by day he's a normal high schooler.

What happens if she gets teased?

It's actually 6/10, the absentee classmate is a girl.

Pray and #tweet.

There are other guys you know, why not wish for her with one of them?

This is a weekly manga, right? Is it also translated weekly? I'd like to know how far ahead the raws are.

Not him, but I self insert into the MC 90% of the time. It's annoying.
>tfw Tanaka will never give Ecchan the dick

It's on chapter 16 raw.

Thanks for the thread OP, picked up and enjoying it so far

>Arsonist is the best girl
Author's got top tier taste

Her sister is better.

>favorite show is the walking dead
Horrible taste.

I wish this was the case but too bad we will only get a "lol there's a demon inside him that's attracting all this crime to him"

She's best girl not perfect girl.

I also like Stalker, but Vampire has been steadily growing in the last chapters.
Slit throat was also really cute.

>pic related

on another note, this manga has amazing reaction pics. thanks op for making me pick this up

Arson (Ign) = Arson (Ext) > Hitman = Stalker > Bomber (Ign) > Bomber (Ext) > Rapist

This is your megumin now.

She's cuter than the old one

Both are italian words, close enough

The artist is pretty good.

Shit, I need more updates now.

Bomber > Hitgirl > Arson (Ignited) > Stalker > Rapist > Stalker > Gorilla

Is Gouda another king? Intimidating presence but actually a softy? I mean Gouda is still a yakuza so he's probably tougher.