What comes after postmodernism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Kojève
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/riccardo-paparusso/kojeve’s-idea-of-end-of-history-philosophical-key-to-european-
marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/txt/kojeve-s.htm
iep.utm.edu/kojeve/
medium.com/world-economic-forum/welcome-to-2030-i-own-nothing-have-no-privacy-and-life-has-never-been-better-ee2eed62f710
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_capitalism
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2017/sessions/what-if-privacy-becomes-a-luxury-good-davos-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Gottlieb_Fichte#Berlin)
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would love to have that pic when i was 13.

race war i hope ...

Loops back to the beginning

>that hair
>that fucking face
I've had sex with boys that looked less gay.

MALFOY LOOKS LIKE THAT?

Weak men create hard times
Then we rise

the people in power hope for the same thing. you are a tool

Nietzsche predicted it. He said Europeans would become the "last man" which he described as materialistic social scenes in place of culture or faith. Then he pretty much said if the Aryan doesn't become the Overman he would be destroyed by barbarian hordes and the world will fall into permanent darkness.

So he was right. The next phases is world wide slavery under the Jew World Order. Then China will probably mix the world with crazy happas and Arabs of Europe will destroy Israel.

New Sincerity.

Why are you having sex with boys you faggor? Do you want an infection in your dick hole from fecal matter?

take this one too you subhuman shitskin

regret.

apocalypse

Post-postmodernism

Nature itself craves order and balance. Humans are just slow on the uptake. Eventually people will crave order and balance again.

Pretty soon childrens shows will have a black post op tranny using its cloaca as a puppet. People will eventually get real tired of this decay and order and balance will become extremely desirable again.

This. I would feel depressed if things ended up like this.

death and ascension

I wuz an Egyptian

>turkish i loled

Nothing.

Post-postmodernism

Then it's posts all the way down.

The Dark Ages

got an HD version of that pic OP?

Well most theorists simply argue we will be stuck with a feeling of permanent presence, having lost any touch of history itself, treating our past as something unbecoming and absurd. Essentially, we break away from time itself, getting stuck in a prison of temporality, an eternal present where there is no escape to the countryside because the same technology is there as well, and the same lack of belief into something higher is actually equally impossible there as well.

Basically, imagine if internet went alive - so much more "strange" occurences. For instance, every one of us is essentially trapped in modernity - we HATE coming here yet we keep doing it - hell, it even molded us.

Hardcore traditionalism

The only question is will it be Euro traditionalism or Islamic traditionalism

This

and where we are now

based DFW

>New Sincerity.
Moral bubbles. Fuck this could actually be insightful, but the droves here will miss it. Next is:

>What comes after postmodernism?
Voluntarily extinction.

Yeah but how does one even become Overman on a societal scale? His philosophy is aristocratic, he would not care for "races" because his notion of race-mixing is german-polish, not somalian-swedish, he would get appalled at that like any man of his time.

So even his society would end up the same, just the Overman is the remaining whites lording over mulattoes or something like that.

Nope but you can maybe google it

It's already after postmodernism. Postmodernism is a historical era. This is what comes after postmodernism, the current era.

damn i wuz egypt n shit?

naked news comes after

Europe is already there

A huge right wing resurgence.

It's a pendulum. It will swing back and forth until the planet is scorched and devoid of life.

dark age then a return to sanity.

hell yes

THE GREAT FALL OF CIVILIZATION, RETURN TO OUR TRIBAL ROOTS, AFTER THAT WE MAY TRY TO REACH THE STARS

Good times create weak men
Weak men create bad times
Bad times create strong men
Strong men create good times

And on it goes

faggot

Collapse and the age of heroism returns

>moral bubbles

could you ellaborate? does it have anything to do with hypernormalisation?

Race war.

Ummah, then reconquista

Return to roots.

the west a fluke so whites dying and going extinct is natural

conservativism because it's the only option to revolt against the mainstream. It's the new punk.

why? being postmodern and feminist is the best way to ward off undesirable men

>What comes after postmodernism?
Social collapse. The good news is such collapse has historically taken hundreds of years to be fully realized. The bad news is thanks to increased population and modern technology that timespan has likely shrunk to about ten years.

Would rape/10

fetish activated

Holy shit I know she's a whore but damn is she hot?

How does post modern and feminism ward off undesirables? Undesirables will still go after them simply because they think their interests are common.

Postmodern Betacuck male is a feminist
Women like feminism and postmodern style

Therefore, Women like postmodern betacuck males who are feminists.

Sure women will always go after Chad, But Chad might not always go after crazy Feminist Women that wear postmodern clothing to advertise themselves to other potential Chads.

given the slope, i wouldnt be shocked if it was the anti-christ

>current year
>not being pansexual

death as rome burns and the invaders flood the streets

then its either fight back or die

No limit Weimar America as long as Jews are in control.

Barbarism. Eventually, barbarians will rise that can not be held back, and they will begin subjugating the weak and spoiled. Happened with Persia. Happened with Rome. Happened with Egypt. Happened multiple times with China. Happens over and over.

Decadence leads to weakness. Weakness leads to destruction.

Miley Cyrus is so fucking nasty. I can't believe how many plebs think that thing is above a 5.
At the same level as some nasty gash you pick up at a bus station at 3am. You might fap to the memory on occasion but even then you feel a bit disgusted with yourself afterward.
Nothing to write home about and sure as shit doesn't deserve press coverage.

The final solution to the degenerate question

Kojeve's "Hegelian" global historical synthesis of capitalism and communism.

>"The universal and homogeneous state is `good' only because it is the last (because neither war nor revolution are conceivable in it: mere `dissatisfaction' is not enough, it also takes weapons!)

>In the final state there naturally are no more `human beings' in our sense of an historical human being.The `healthy' automata are 'satisfied'(sports,art,eroticism,etc), and the `sick' ones get locked up. As for those who are not satisfied with their 'purposeless activity'(art etc), they are the philosophers(who can attain wisdom if they 'contemplate' enough).By doing so they become 'gods'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Kojève
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/riccardo-paparusso/kojeve’s-idea-of-end-of-history-philosophical-key-to-european-
marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/txt/kojeve-s.htm
iep.utm.edu/kojeve/

medium.com/world-economic-forum/welcome-to-2030-i-own-nothing-have-no-privacy-and-life-has-never-been-better-ee2eed62f710
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance_capitalism
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
WEForum 2017:
weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2017/sessions/what-if-privacy-becomes-a-luxury-good-davos-2017

I mean, the mass education for state interests has been going on since Fichte, a Freemason (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Gottlieb_Fichte#Berlin) who said this:

>The new education must consist essentially in this, that it completely destroys freedom of will in the soil which it undertakes to cultivate, and produces on the contrary strict necessity in the decisions of the will, the opposite being impossible. Such a will can henceforth be relied on with confidence and certainty.

>If you want to influence him at all, you must do more than merely talk to him ; you must fashion him, and fashion him in such a way that he simply cannot will otherwise than you wish him to will.

So basically you have about 200 years of generations indoctrinated into this system, and creating and participating in the work of institutions, from financial to academic to industrial and mundane, not knowing that they're pod people, and that every single "rebellious" thought they have has already been put there by the system itself. That's the great thing with the Fichtean ("Hegelian") system, the antithesis is still part of the system just like the thesis, and there is no escape.

All the infrastructure for a global panopticon is already here, you're seeing how China does their Sesame thing, you know how it works in dystopian fiction.

So don't hope for a pendulum swinging the other way, it's very close to the center now, and when it stops, it will be boot, face, forever.

Up your game. I have sex with my furniture

>tfw no gash to pick up at a bus station at 3am

traditionalism

Neofascism.

chad is an easily impressionable and eager to please fucktoy you reveal your true feminist nature after you've dug your claws into him

dayum I was kang

Any white iteration would be generally less disastrous than their brown and black counterparts, but seeing as the white race is dying...

Spoken from experience I see.

ww3

/thread

wtf im egyptian and greek now

>that flag
I believe you

>Yeah but how does one even become Overman on a societal scale?
Eugenics was his answer.

The Higherman (aristocratic mind) is suppose to bring forth the Overman.

This lead directly to NatSoc theories.

Basically this.

Hardcore Warlordism.

Islam/military dictatorship/bolshevism/relentless war that will move us back to barbarian times

>the west a fluke so whites dying and going extinct is natural
A fluke? It's 30,000 years of development that stretched all over the world. You're retarted as fuck.

FFS, damn these Celtic roots.

Thats a minor literary movement, and its dishonest anyway. His "sincerity" was just a spiralling depression.

Slaanesh

Where did Nietzsche argue for eugenics? Let me guess, you havent actually read him.

Vikings wuz Greeks?

gen Z. return to formalism and tradition

That mudshark has a tattoo. 110% degenerate.

Pre-Communism or Pre-Theocracy

"Postmodernism" is just theorizing about hyper consumerism. So if we somehow abandon hyperconsumerism through a collapse or world war, postmodernism becomes a historical analysis.

Pretty sure postmodernism is already behind us.

you bread fuckers are bunch of yeasty fucks

Far be it from me to not give them what they want.

Degeneracy, then the collapse soon after.

No, its just coexistent with modernism and resurgent archaism.

collapse, nothing survives feminism.

seriously though your prbably gonna have a complete 360 on womens issues, where women will start trying to go back to their lazy days in the kitchen. working sucks and eventually women are gonna admit that, and recognize that feminism was a mistake that they cant take back.

WHAT DO WE DO AFTER THE ORGY

Collapse and brutal war.

cyber/meta

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME