OFFICIAL STL HAPPENING/RIOT THREAD #4 (Leftist are loud and ugly edition)

OFFICIAL STL HAPPENING/RIOT THREAD #4 (Leftist are loud and ugly edition)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4P8-sPiWYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdv1dSpVZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOVwAaPwGR?q=st. louis
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue5Rku6kMDk
youtu.be/-AG6wVpJk0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posts no links
>isn't a faggot
pick one

First for BURN IT DOWN

For all crimes that blacks have suffered
Understanding their inner rage at an unjust system
Compassionate understanding is needed to identify the problem
Kindness and forgiveness are needed.

Now is the time to act
In this heated racial climate
Group all your racist attitudes and opinions
Get rid of your internal bigotry
Eventually you'll understand where the problem lies
Regardless of past transgressions
Soon a solution will be realized to the suffering of black Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4P8-sPiWYk

>inb4 this becomes a big nothing burger

>HEY HEY HO HO intensifies

What's the prediction? Category 3 by 9pm?

Streams

>youtube.com/watch?v=Cdv1dSpVZ6M

>youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U

>youtube.com/watch?v=G4P8-sPiWYk

Nat Guard on the way. Expect 2 at best.

once the "youths" learn about the verdict and formulate their looting plans

periscope.tv/w/1ynJOVwAaPwGR?q=st. louis

What are the categories?

CURRENT FORECAST AND WARNINGS FOR ST LOUIS 15/9/17

This has been a Sup Forumsblic service announcement by the International Chimpout Centre.

Learn how to OP

can't wait for dark so this low energy protesting turns in to a cat. 4 chimp out all nighter

REEEEEEEE

>Learn how to OP

Don't bitch too much, at least I stepped up.

You absolutely have to put Ferguson and Clayton under chimpout watch too.

WHY DOES MISSOURI PUT UP WITH THEIR SHIT REEEEEE

It's hot right now but tonight is gonna be real nice

What is that thing on the Sup Forums chimpout stream?

Checked and apologized

Because it is a spacious state with 95% of the "problem" contained within 3 large cities.

Give it time.

use live ammunition

this, their brains are gonna good and fried today

Fuck off nigger

Gather round chirruns I have an idea. We should start spreading rumors that ERs will be identifying and reporting anyone shot by the cops, and that the cops will be arresting them. That's not how it works of course, an ER surgeon can't actually identify police ammunition like that but the nigs (probably) don't know that. This will lead to deaths among the rioters because they'll either A) avoid the ER altogether or B) try to dig out the bullets before going to the ER. This hoax works in a second way as well, the type of trash that riots like that is probably pozzed up; in case of any DIY surgery others will get infected and the poz will spread in their ranks.

IT"S GETTING BORING ...............................

Wake your niggers up, Yanks.

Stl is more liberal than SF

We're yet to see any early forecast signs or nogs climbing street furniture. Further updates will be posted later.

If the current public disorder in St. Louis strengthens to a chimpout it will be given the name of Chimpout Lemar as the 12th bit of significant disorder this year.

>contained within 3 large cities

I read somewhere the Ferguson used to be a nice working class neighborhood, until they started moving Section 8 housing into it. Then people fled at it turned into the hood.

And they say shills aren't real LOL
This shit stain has been posting this in every thread.

Also checked

>IT"S GETTING BORING ...............................

It's still daylight and summertime, thus hot outside. Once it gets dark and cools down some, it may get interesting.

>tfw majority of Sup Forums are major LARPers
fucking faggots off of reddit ruined this shit board

I live near St Louis. Should I go to the chimpout and get stabbed?

Maybe a bit to subtle to pick up at first, maybe re read it?

trips of justice

kys

kek
newfags can't even into subtlety

who /comfy/ here?

I've got the weekend off from work, cheese-stuffed hotdogs, by favorite brand of IPA and am building a new MTG deck while watching the chimpening on livestream. Plus my redpilled gf is coming over later.

I get stolen from every paycheck.
Don't see me burning down my neighborhood.

I'm a St. Louis resident, and it's not even close to Ferguson levels here. There's a few small groups, but we're not gonna see any chaos or major damage. The police are prepared this time.

STL has an interesting history. There are lots of places that "used" to be nice. Across the river where I live, it was farmland in the 70's and 80's. Now there are ~250,000 people in the area that left the formerly nice areas surrounding STL. Look up the documentary "Spanish Lake." It is about white flight in the area.

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS AFTER DARK!

Use your pasta brain

Go blast Shadilay out of your car

Be the hero we need.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

It's also 3 in the afternoon and pretty warm and uncomfortable outside. Wait til night falls and the temperature drops into the 70's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue5Rku6kMDk
Listen here, she has a point

That would be totally le awesome! Memes in real life are so funny! Shadilay is my favorite new meme

2 more hours of work user, then I'll be comfy.

Thanks for telling me that. I think it will reach category 3.

>tfw you'll never be /comfy/ with best Emma

have femifists ever done anything like threatening?
they say they big and bad
but just write books
no1 afraid

This nog shilling on the lower right corner of seb's stream can't even articulate what "his community" needs. He wants lower expectations for nigs but for them to be treated equally. The reporter keeps trying to nail down what he wants and so far it's just bullshit.

Does anyone know how to get rid of recaptcha? I'm really getting sick of this mother fucker. Have to do the damn thing 15 times because it strokes out.

We need more liberal acquittal salt

>Friday night
>Warm weather
>Angry niggers
This is going to be a good one lads.

he's literally "We need mo money fo dem programs"

the memes are real life

>t. newfag

>tfw no belly gf

"African Americans have a problem we can't solve on our own. We need help."
>white ppl pls help

Happ-monitor set up.
Time to get /comfy/

Don't get too excited. Nat Guard already on the way. Even niggers respect the .50 cal

So they're crying and throwing a tantrum because things didn't go there way?

Sup Forums simply gets comfy during times like this. It's the professional (((protestors))) that get all uppity.

not really, just this shit is really starting to grind my gears in threads like this where it's going fast.

Comfy
+ stream
+ police scanner
+ synthwave
+ chat:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U

yup. Like normal.

legacy captcha my dude

I can't believe the amount of doublethink coming out of that guy. Unreal

>no asians in the crowd
nothing but niggers and coal burners

Look at all those slaves. Democrat plantations are great sources of entertainment.

then drop the coin and get the pass you broke ass nigga

Thank you, brother. Have a rare pepe

>broke
>pay

CHOOSE ONE NIGGA

im starting to get worried about my mental being guys.

JP said the driving force behind the nazi's wasnt fear, but disgust.

I'm growing disgusted that these people who are rioting, chimping out, and rioting for "justice" live in a fucking cupcake clown world. They have no sense of the real world. Only the world they have created in their own minds. A world where blacks are stuck in bad positions because we make jokes about them. Because of all the microaggressions, and "systemic oppression".

I'm starting to lose my ability to tolerate these people so afraid to exist in the real world, and critically think.

This young adult is obviously incapable of any wrong doings, and I'm upset at the suggestion otherwise.
His candor and demeanor are directly disproportional to any concepts or accusations of culpability.
He was en route to a local religious service as he is devoutly spiritual in nature and complies with all of the tenets of his religions practices.
He was enrolled in a local occupational education course and was developing skills to assist him in the workforce.

We should probably allocate more financial resources and federal grant monies and invest them in some sort of extra curricular activities that would benefit young adults such as this.

>Sup Forums STREAM
>disables playback for Sup Forums
disgusting. you'll get no shekels from me

AYO DIS IS WAHT COMMUNITY LOOKSLIKE

huuunnnggg

I agree wholeheartedly.

It's not my stream. Why the fuck would you want to watch it embedded in the thread where you have to scroll (makes no sense) instead of a separate tab by clicking the fucking title of it?

I'm sure Hiroyuki san accept EBT

When the riots start?
youtu.be/-AG6wVpJk0s

That ain't thicc, she just got a bit of an ass

Got some niglets joining in on the festivities.

This shit is the best stream

They need to drink more 40s and smoke some more weeds first. Get in the mood after dark.

THICCXEL!

If only the nigs on the streets could read what is being posted about them by the majority of the world. They would know they are not wanted by most of all societies.

>its not my stream I'm just one of the 100 people watching it
Yeah ok. keep memeing, one day you might shill yourself hard enough to get $20 on patreon

Hey guys,

I live in STL, near downtown. I cannot go out a report or do stream because I have to do a night shift at work tonight. I swear, its almost like these people just don't work.
But, by saying this, I am sure we will get more protests after 5pm when everyone starts coming home from work.
I hope no one gets hurt. God bless all of you.

Im drinking a cobra in celebration of the happening

The reason you can't embed it is because Youtube requires you to monetize your videos to embed them if they are live and i won't monetize my ads for JEWtube

I noticed that alot of blacks in america have a weird accent when put in front of a camera in a slightly formal setting.
i've only just realised they're trying to mimic MLK.
it's some fucking sad cargo cult bullshit really.

>Dr. Martin Luther King Jr road/street/boulevard/lane/etc.
Monkeys. Every single time.