Americans Aren't Ang-

You can't beat genetic data. it's in our blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion's_Seed
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/the-genetics-of-the-american-nations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha. I get the anglo meme but that map isn't even accurate. Germans are way more of a background in the US in many states.

Your blood is 33% brittish and 35% german. prove me wrong.

mowing lawns and melanin are in your skin

>the Irish were allowed to ruin some of the nicer states.
shame.

all the irish people get the best states lol!

go to the links in the image, this isn't self reported ancestry but genetic data from ancestry.com's dna testing of Americans

here's some 23&me data

Anglos are Germanic. Suck it.

citation needed

Even if we ignore the genetic data and go purely by surname analysis, the US is very much British. Pic related, from the censusviewer.

>Claims not self reported
>Posts image that literally says self reported in title
God damn I can't deal with stupid faggots larping as anglos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxons
>The Anglo-Saxons were a people who inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century. They comprise people from Germanic tribes who migrated to the island from continental Europe, their descendants, and indigenous British groups who adopted some aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture and language.

would you rather have dna from people who don't claim to be White?

You were told the roads of New york 'were paved with gold'

So Irish went in numbers, but only to find they were not paved with gold but not paved at all, it was going to be your job to pave them Shamus, nothing changes much then does it?

superior norwegian-german californian reporting

also my last name is l i t e r a l l y low german

>surname data
>Mohammed Wilson

>when murica is actually anschluss territory

because I have data on spics and nigs if that's what you're wanting

checked
now assimilate like a good immigrant

what ever you say jose

Stop larping.
America is mixed English and German. Onl faggots won't admit the later.

muhammad got jokes over here

That's not even true though.

There are FAR more germanics in the U.S. than anglos.

America is Anglo Germans larping as negrified Irish

>not knowing how the census works
this is limited to only Whites you dip

>stop larping
it's genetic data you imbecile. I'm saying American Whites are GENETICALLY more British than anything else.

muhammad, dude it is Mohammad :D

>be me
>Mother's family lineage traced back 250 years to the Heart of England
>Father's family lineage traced back to Northern England
>Have extremely fucked up teeth, mental illness, socially inept, and an IQ high enough that it makes me hate everything around me but not high enough for me to do anything in life, other than back-end web development

I want to fucking die.

>an IQ high enough that it makes me hate everything around me but not high enough for me to do anything in life
This is the worst feel.

Relevant reading

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion's_Seed

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/the-genetics-of-the-american-nations/

tfw live in NYC and 70% of the whites are either Italians(non-white) or jewish(non-white)

Everything else is irish or some eastern european shit. Anglos aka British ancestry all moved to Long Island or to the NJ suburbs.

Very related reading. Albion's Seed is good, but it was written by someone who thinks culture isn't directly tied to your genetics, so it kind of ends on a shitty note.

Pic related. Those huge swaths of east-west groups are colonial Britbongs, except Pennsylvania and NE& Utah which are a little more German than the south.

>NJ
>Irish

It's Green white and Red, not Green white and orange

"Muh British ancestry" "We wuz brits n sheit". Tell it to last century. Conveniently start talking about your British heritage when you are overrun with spics, you didn't wanna know us when you were 80% white. GTFO

I feel for you user. Go lift, exercise. Meet a QTShepards Pie that you can have a family with.

t. Germanic Burger expecting his first child next year.

nation of immigrants, goy

>Tell it to last century. Conveniently start talking about your British heritage when you are overrun with spics, you didn't wanna know us when you were 80% white. GTFO
we literally fought two world wars at the behest of the jews with you...
also we were 90% White in 1945.

>inb4 we freed the micks
just a little banter desu

Your source is a paid test.

>tfw wisconsin

>a paid test
and? Are people paying to be told they're britbongs? pic related. compare to this pic

There are about 70 Million Americans with British Ancestry or who are fully British.

And a gorillion borderlander Scots/English larping as the boondock saints because their ancestors were forced to told to Ulster by King James before they decided to come here in the 18th century.

>forced to told to
forced/told to go to

Wow, it was all lies; I really am my father's son.

>Shamus
Really, goy?

>germans, irish, and italians confirmed a scourge on america
>mfw the hard line anti immigrants of the 19 century were right.

america was 80% british at 1776

I wouldn't say Germans are bad, but larping like the US is New Deutschland is bad.

I don't have the image, but iirc there was a presidential poll that separated Whites by ethnicity, and Americans(dixie brits) and Germans were the highest in support of him, most likely because they're both the most rural and conservative Whites in America.

But yes, the least favorable toward trump were the Irish, which I wholly blame on Tammany Hall and other such "lol fuck the natives vote for us ok" movements.

yeah and 20% negro

bump for our heritage