We had our chance. Germany had their chance

we had our chance. Germany had their chance.
The rest of Western/Northern Europe seems to be suffering because of our mistakes.

are we doomed ? Will the Visegrad rise to liberate us ?
why has there been such little resistance ?
is the brainwashing that extensive ?
will the slavs come to aid us ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI
youtube.com/watch?v=6wzizSKkoAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

automation means another industrial revolution which means 40 years of poverty for the working man or woman and child labour manning the new AI factories, if that even makes sense.

The revolution dind't happen overnight many will die in the wars, will be interesting to see how this turns out

The future lies in the East. We need to create the Intermarium. From there we will start the Reconquista! Heil!

Isn't racism fairly common for brits now?
Not the kill them all kind, but not wanting to sit next to a sand nigger or heckling mudslimes on the street sort?
Could be start of something beautifiul.

fascism and communism are dead

its always been common
but the left and non-europeans are growing pretty fast ...

thousands and thousands of old british conservatives will be dying soon

Been following your bongistan politics as of late. Expecting this communist bull that's been welling up to just be a dead cat bounce before things go into overdrive. Cons look like they've been a true trainwreck and they're still at parity with Lab.
Not to mention all the local Fascist groups getting banned. Needless to say that only radicalizes them and moderates.

you have no idea how bad it is in the streets though lol

youth is fucked
the only hope we have is for the white kids in major cities to grow out of their teen degenerate phase and hopefully see some sense

Remember Gen Z, most of my friends in school are red pilled on at least one topic now. Im 17 btw.

or total war, which we would obviously win - despite being largely unarmed we have a fiercely loyal army that is obviously goin to choose race and country over PC bullshit if it came down to it

I swear it in front of the people and God,
if the Visegrad group takes serious action against this thing, and are open for native european immigration with certified skills and education, I'm moving there.

This guy was an Alt-Kike Zionist shill.

true, ive noticed instagram meme pages are dropping nice digestible red pills for the younger generations, which is engaging them into Identity politics.

Reminder that the eternal anglo always aids the eternal Jew in their plots.

>Underaged
You shouldn't be on Sup Forums

lol m8, relax - you're not even living in a country that recognised its European heritage till like, five minutes ago

You can move to my country pastanigger, but you will have to learn tolerate the dreaded PINEAPPLE PIZZA!!!!

What country?
And fine as long as you dont have muslims

yeah same desu :/

8XXCv Discord server
We want to make a home for conservative-minded people. This will be a physical location we all will live in, as a community with similar beliefs. Right now we are focusing on recruiting, and need to find good places in the USA.

Slovakia. We are the only country in Europe without mosques.

"Slovakia is the last member state of the European Union without a mosque.[3] In 2000, a dispute erupted about the building of an Islamic centre in Bratislava: the capital's mayor refused such attempts of the Slovak Islamic Waqfs Foundation.
In 2015, amidst the European migrant crisis, Slovakia agreed to admit 200 Christian asylum seekers, but refused to accept Muslims under an EU scheme to share migrants between member states. Slovak Ministry of Interior Affairs explained this decision by the absence of Muslim places of worship in Slovakia which will allegedly complicate the refugees' integration in Slovak society. The decision was criticised by the EU which doubted its legality and expressed concern for its discriminatory nature."

youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI

youtube.com/watch?v=6wzizSKkoAk

gtfo with your discord shit, don't you know they remove servers that don't fit their shit ideals? Didn't you see what they did to all those "white-supremacist" servers?

I'm in then. I am hopefully due to becoming a mechanical engineering in february. If you're open for people I might consider coming

we are:

> largely Roman catholic
> racist and xenophobic across all population/wealth/education groups
>traditionalistic
>we do like other Europeans but some part of population somehow dislikes Americans
>main issue is high level of Government corruption (common feature with Italians I guess lol)
> economy is growing, sub 10% unemployment rate (2-3% generated by gypsies from east part of country)

Learn the language, you won't survive with English.