UQ Holder 123

Here we go.

Soy sauce is best sauce. Salty a shit.

Are they still doing that stupid racing thing?

Looks like i have to wait a bit to pick this up again

Soy Sauce > Salty > Worcestershire

Kirie > Mizore > Shinobu

>Santa actually talking

Ken has answered our prayers.

Been waiting for this thread. Who's Touta's megaman?

Santa best girl

I can't decide who's the best Touta.

>cheats
>calls others incompetents

Everything since he lost to the werewolf guy has been filler

>manga
>filler

Based Ken.

>those eyes and teasing
Mizore makes me diamond hard.

DFCs and lolis everywhere.

And done.

Mai dick.

How many chances this ends in a draw and it was all pointless?

It's not like pointless if the girls get some progress out of it personality wise.

It's not a big leap either though.

>Tfw Negi's new crew breaks up the party

Based imouto granddaughters of lesbians.

This manga just straight up turned into shit

>turned into

You know Ken only does this shit to troll his readers, right?

He was trolling before Kubo.

Saabisu and humor is trolling?

After this? Absolutely.

Or interrupts the race with a terrorist attack.

This is my hope.

Seeing Touta talk shit to himself is certainly amusing but I hope this goes somewhere fast.

When the hell did this happen?

Like 4 chapters ago

4 ? well it sure felt like 20

So i believe it was in the last chapter, Ayaka was shocked at the idea that Negi had a grandchild. But isn't it strange that her shock didnt really last for very long, not to mention Chachamaru wasn't too sceptical on the notion that Negi had a grandchild.
If Negi truly didn't pick a girl, I think Ayaka and Chachamaru would be really suspicious for any claims of Negi having grandchildren.

Nothing has fucking happened for almost a month.

Well that certainly puts debating to yourself to a new level.

The twins will win.

I am fed up with that race. There's nothing really interesting. I was getting fed up with the sol chapters at the inn but at least there were interesting things in it.

Do you rike it?

Is it weird that I don't get a boner in all of akamatsu's works? I mean the fanservice is nice and all but it just doesn't get me one. Am I gay? I'm sure I'm not.

The face of a man who loves to dick his fanbase.

Yes ret's do this.

His girls are stick like

the reason is that he does it too much that it loses its effect,
its like with strike witches , watch it enough eventually it no longer registers that they aren't wearing pants.

Or like Fairy Tail.

But his girls are more likeable than most fanservice girls.

Nah. You've just been exposed to better art, so what Akamatsu offers just isn't enough anymore. Perfectly normal user.

Fairy tail still gets me a boner.

Girls are a bit too samey in that series, though I always have time for Erza.

The shoe-horning of Wendy into any fanservice though is an instant boner killer.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

The parade of cute loli butts is giving me a whyboner.

Honestly, it was cute at first, but really boring. Maybe if we had some outside characters as rivals.

Kirie is the best

He's well past his prime in terms of fanservice and character design. Not even loli Eva and loli sezuna/konoka look good anymore.

Ken doesn't really do anything with his fanservice. It's all panty shots, girls getting their clothes blown off, or bath/naked scenes. There's no lewdness to any of it, he doesn't even play with leaving things up to your imagination, as 98% of the time his girls will end up completely naked.

What a cute boy :3

>Soy Sauce clearly has a handful of Shinobu boob.

I think we know who the winner here is, guys.

Fuck, I didn't even notice that.

Maybe it goes without saying which is why it's never brought up in these threads, but Shinobu is super cute. Even cuter than Shinobu-Prime.

Of course.

Why does the art feel so much worse than Negima.

dat butt

Mizore > Kirie > Shinobu

I remember when I first read Love Hina I wasn't able to fap for half a year. Ken must have cursed his works.

When I asked about that, I got told it was because Akamatsu went digital. It just looks like cardboard.

half a year? did you fall in love with his work or something how is that even possible

He was probably 13 at the time.

The racing thing is literally the only thing I care about. It's the one thing that makes this series not just a shitty rehash of Negima.

Did the bird-person choose to remain a boy then? Or is this just NTR?

His early Negima art sends me into a nostalgia trip.

Looking at his AI Love You and Love Hina art too. You can really see how his art has evolved over the years.

The scans got reaaaaaaly shit towards the end.

Is it bad that I don't remember a single one of their names?

Early Negima really had a cute and simple design compared to the super business of late Negima. But everything is a lot more expressive in late Negima thanks to the changes to the eyes.

GET THE FUCK OUT

I liked that he never updated the art in the class list.

>all of them got dicked
RRRRREEEEEEEEE

It's funny you should say that because this in and of itself it a rehash of Yue's race.

>All of them got dicked by a man that wasn't Negi
FTFY, it still fucking hurts.

No even though I liked this chapter. Worst fo all there were like 3 Kirie chapters with the same theme. I hate this girl. Now this race is taking forever. I want this to end. I am losing patience.

>tfw all of us got cucked by faceless men

Ayaka and Chacharmaru literally showed up last chapter. How the fuck do you not remember their names or even Eva's name?

Yeah, I realized afterwards I did remember Eva and Chacharmaru. I have shit memory so I did forget Ayaka though.

>hating Kirie chapters

This was a great chapter. In fact, any chapter where Negima characters don't appear are instant 10/10.

Kirie Chapters are just Chiharu chapters rehashed.

Kirie a best.

Any chapter with her blushing is the best chapter.

They should just fuck

Shinobu a best!

Wrong series bud

Salty=Worcestershire>Soy sauce

Salty's Kirielust is so fucking ridiculous you'd think he's all over Eva, and Worcestershire is pretty amusing in how down and easily depressed he is, Soy sauce a shit though