Side characters with better designs than the main cast

This is not just another thinly veiled Konosuba thread. This is for posting character designs for background/secondary/side character from any series that outshine the main cast. I'm only posting Luna because she's the most recent (and one of the best) examples of this.

The file name says it all.

Like seriously, how's this even fair to the other girls? Keep your Loli's, I'll take Luna's.

This cutie

She's part of the main cast dummy.

Normal-chan should been MC. Working should have been her day to day struggles to remain sane while surrounded by people with various mental disorders.

Barely, she's far less important than the rest of the main characters. She has little impact on the story and basically no development.

How does she keep the contained?

My nigga, you are 100% right.

she doesn't. It's just censored for TV.

plenty of women like that in the world who are just oblivious to their nipple slips

>It's just censored for TV

Just like Aqua's pussy and ass?

it's both censored and not because we don't know if anime will make panties canon or not yet until we get season 2

Yuru Yuri. There was a side character with red hair who briefly appeared sometimes. I think she was called Aka-something-or-other. Her design was very cute.

I can't seem to find any pictures of her, though. Anyone else remember a character like this or is my mind playing tricks on me?

How does she outshine? I don't understand

What does her breast milk taste like?

Ahh a man of refined taste

Oh man.

>not posting this semen demon

nino is okay, but maria wins
best voice actress, too

>Deen
>Good design
Pick one

And also

Canon sexiest

Is it oldhag appreciation day or something?
>Keep your Loli's
There's no lolis in KonoSuba.

COME AT ME

>There's no lolis in KonoSuba.

Get out of here, Megumin

>implying Megumin is loli
I have met some newfags in my life, but damn.

What is sex with this secretary like?

Is she a rejected design or something? Looks too good for a one shot character.

In a series full of idiots who can barely admit their feelings to themselves, let alone the ones they love, Marika is open and honest about her feelings. Plus she's QT.

AAAAMEN

Ah yes, the creative design of "tits".

and how is she rewarded for her bravery, honesty, and loyalty?

She gets ass cancer and fuckin dies.

This.
Man I went from 0 to 100%

Like, i don't know, maybe breast milk?

Doesn't this happen in almost every series?

Please, forget side character, she was practically the protagonist.

>There's no lolis in KonoSuba.
komekko

Why does this succubus look disturbingly like Kazuma from the sides?

>posts police chief daughter
Please, monkey's chapter with the teacher leaving was better than most of the garbage that's been written so far. Also she's hardly a side character, she's one of the main. The actual sides are monkey and glasses, which actually are more interesting than the main story right now.