>>141661136

>"You're in there with murderers and cartel members."

didnt all he do was make a stupid facebook post?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA
youtube.com/watch?v=CKWDxVhUc6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He publicly offered money for somebody to rip hair from Hillary Clinton's head. That's inciting assault, and when it's somebody as important as a former first lady, you're going to get the book thrown at you, especially when you're a convicted felon waiting for sentencing.

The Kikes wanna make an example out of him, Trump gets death threats every hour and nothing is done about it.

Trump should just pardon him full stop.

Haha, Trump would make sure he got an even longer sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA

"Yo somebody pick up some hair from the table if you go to her book signing, she is going bald anyways. I'll give you some dosh" =/= "Go mug an old hag."

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though, article is complete bait. Nothing about Shkreli being unpopular, just a former inmate saying it's a shit hole.
Take solitary confinement Pharmabro you'll be fine

The judge ruled it was a "solicitation of assault" so that's all that really matters. Also, she cited his previous behavior online in harassing journalists as further evidence why he's a public threat. She's also going to be the one deciding his sentencing and where exactly he goes to prison, so that's going to be fun. The maximum sentence for him is 20 years.

at least he won't be raped by BBCs, r-right?

RIP Pharma Bro

Hopefully he'll die a quick death, or the time he gets in solitude will let him write a pretty impressive book on the ethics of Financing.

>"You're in there with murderers and cartel members."

Suicided in 3...2...1...

The ends to which the PTB are going to fuck this guy over are embarrassing. I hope he spends his time in prison figuring out more ways to point out the lies of the status quo. He is dangerous only to the elites because he is super smart and thinks outside the system.

'Most hated guy in America?" I like pharma bro.

How many times is he gonna get fucked in the ass you think?

>The judge ruled it was a "solicitation of assault" so that's all that really matters

So an activist judge who needs to be arrested

Then why aren't the people making such threats at trump and his family getting sentenced?

That tight little bunghole is getting stretched as we speak :)

Drawing the most logical, straightforward conclusion from somebody's own words is not activism. The retarded autist did this to himself.

the land of the free (tm)

He was out on bail for some serious financial crimes, and then more-or-less threatened physical violence.
But yeah, he's basically taking the hit for something others constantly do and get away with.

We need to take control of the military (eg. convince the individual soldiers and people with the keys) to join us and then go (((mansion))) to (((mansion))) to round them up and bring them to the guillotines.

((()))

>Man does LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG
>Still gets sent to prison to be raped by nogs because he hurt fee-fees.

Shkreli I can tell is something of an autist by his general demeanor. He was confident that he'd wind up in "Club Fed" with the other rich prisoners but instead has gotten placed in with violent gang members due to shitposting. Something tells me he's probably requested solitary confinement by now. This is definitely not his environment, being at risk of severe violence, and he's probably smart enough to know how to handle isolation without going mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWDxVhUc6A

>advocates assault against an elderly women
>arguably because of the fact she is a woman

he's committed a hate crime, 10 years 5 minimum is about right

a vigdory for freedum :DDD
he will be benis'd in brison now :DDDDDD
dog bless

Because the world is fucked up my friend, it' so fucked up.

>she cited his previous behavior
Female judge, what a surprise. It was a female judge who fucked Christopher Cantwell too. Having women in positions of power/authority is dangerous to say the least, it's one of the wests' most decadent characteristics.

someone needs to run a live stream in memorium for the guy.

Anthony Bourdain said he wants to poison trump's food. Nothing will happen.

>The judge
>she
Everything I needed to know about the decision, thanks user.

fuck off big brother Britain