Abortion Red Pills

I'm about to get into it with some fags on facebook about abortion. Feel free to help a brother out with some abortion redpills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saying that abortion is good because it is your body and you can do what you want with it is like locking your dog in your house and setting it on fire then claiming that it is your house and you can do what you want with it

>advocates killing blacks
>fights to save black fetuses
The average pol moron

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

This.

Hey but what if it's going to be retarded? I'm not letting a retard ruin my life.

91% of all pregnancies happen in the first trimester.

i can tell you have no children of your own and you're just an underage faggot heavily influenced by spending too much time here in your impressionable formative years

>91% of all pregnancies happen in the first trimester.
One would surely hope so..

Nope:

He's obviously totaly right but still it doesn't matter when the baby is black or retarded.

We're all just intricate arrangement of atoms. Ultimately, nothing matters. Abortion, race, philosophy, and all other lesser considerations. I have transcended your apish thoughts. How does that make you feel?

Imagine if your apartment manager kicked your door in and shot you in the face because they wanted to turn your apartment into a Turkish bath and everyone was just like, his building his choice.

You should piss them off and get them to threaten to kill you. It's a good way to demonstrate how "pro-choice" they are.

The "my body my rules" argument's really retarded though because the child has its own DNA.

>hair follicles on the tip of the penis
The next step of the furry fetish.

Good for you I guess ? Try not being killed by a nigger tho.

this 100%

if you don't want to kill it you can always hand it off to a police station, fire department, or hospital no questions asked thanks to Safe Haven Law

I took an EMT course and this happened to my instructor in the past. A nice lady in a full business suit, clearly a professional, handed off a baby to the fire station and walked away. Entire interaction less than a minute long. Baby must've been from her teenage daughter or something. No repercussions for surrendering a newborn to a Safe Haven

this is a great video thank you
changed my view some

>nihilist pls go
nihilism is the lowest effort ideology, things in life matter man

>I think there should be more niggers, spics, and poor people
Why, OP? Why would you want that?