It's time

"Ah-tch!"

A reddish droplet from the fresh wound makes a splash sound as it falls into the bowl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ne6bH5YDdzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasting no time, the girl holds the bowl still and starts stirring the thick, goopy contents with a spatula-like object.

"Soon this will be inside of you… guhehe."

blue>

I can feel in my body that something has changed.

Something is different about the world.
As I breathe, as I inhale and exhale, I sense that the air is lighter and easily flows in and out.

Even the dust lingering in my room seems cleaner.

>blue curtains

The door in front of me is the same door that I've faced all my life, the door that I had to go through to get outside, yet…
Yet, right now, I feel like when I walk through this door - I'll be entering another world.

When I open the door I'm taken back by a blinding bright light that hits me in the face and enters the room.
I rub my eyes and they readjust themselves to the morning shine, and my focus turns to something that catches my attention.

It lies in front of my door, so I take it to take a closer look.

>Soon this will be inside of you

A Valentine's chocolate!
Could it be, some girl worked up her courage to make this for me?

There's a letter attached to it, so I hastily open it.

Oh boy, its been a while since a Blue Ribbon thread. Or at least, since I've seen one.

PANIC
Don't go out

"Haaa...haa..."

What was that...? In the heat of the moment, it's like, my mind shut off and my bodily instincts took over.

My heart is racing at a rate that shouldn't even be possible as I try to catch my breath with my back to the now shut door.

I'm scared Sup Forums

I began to inspect the chocolate box, as if it contained the answer to this question. At this time...

DING-DONG!

I misheard it, right? I should have misheard…

DING-DONG! DING-DONG!

"I have to check."
I have to confirm who it is. There's no way around it.

I look through the peephole, making sure to not make any noise.

"Hey! Hey, hey!"
I-It's her...! No, why?
"I know."
Huh?
"I know that you're there."
!!!!!!!!

I've unknowlingly moved a few steps away. This terrific sight left me speechless, so I couldn't answer even if I wanted to.

SLAM!

Meanwhile, my unwanted guest grew tired of trying to reach out for me verbally and began to smash the door.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

PANIC

The door trembles a little more with every hit and from the look and sound of things it won’t hold out for much longer.
I’m forced to retreat to my only way out - the balcony.

OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN

Leaning over the railing I peek down at the five stories below, confirming the only option I currently have - to jump over on my neigbour's balcony.

Since my apartment is the in the corner of the building, I don't even get to choose which house I'm breaking into - the closest balcony to the left belongs to Nozaki, who lives next door.

"Am I really doing this..."

CRASH!

Ha!? The door...?

She’s here. She’s here. She’s here. She’s here. She’s here. She’s here.

"Aghhhhhhhh!"

S-Such recklessness

>Shit, I forgot to lock my balcony door.

Fear has its place in every heart.

Courage is only a response.

What made me jump was neither of them, but a primal instinct for self-preservation.

oh god, it's time again

Thankfully Nozaki left the balcony open, so after getting up from the hard landing I make my way into the room next door.

These used to be funny.

"So this is Nozaki's place."

It has a professional feeling to it. And it's so clean, too.

The owner is absent, however there are some papers on the table that look like they have been recently worked on.

1. Take a closer look
2. I don't have time for this!

a bunch of good shows at once, now a blue ribbon thread? what a season

>1. Take a closer look

You don't have time to look through Nozaki's shit, move on.

Take a closer look

You don't have time for that shit, she's probably leaping across the balcony right now!

Take a closer look

We're still doing these? How many have I missed?

3/2 Take a closer look

Since I'm already here, I might as well check out the stuff Nozaki have been working on lately.

There's a bunch of random unfinished manga pages with no text yet. Speaking art-wise, Nozaki is one of the better shoujo manga artists (his characters at least don't look like badly proportioned aliens in human clothing). He also has capable assistants in charge of effects and backgrounds, too.

The last paper is titled "Valentine's Ideas" and it's blank, which means this month's issue of "Let's Fall in Love" is yet to be submitted.

Nozaki must be probably in a pinch, searching for inspiration at school.

I make my way out of the room, making sure to close the door.

Standing in the middle of the hallway, now there're two possible ways for me to leave the building.

The elevator is close to Nozaki's apartment, but I can tell from looking at the display it's currently on the fourth floor. This means it'll take some time to arrive, and who knows what could happen to me until then.

Using the stairs I can escape right away, but… To reach the stairs I have to get past my own room that currently has THAT inside.

Which is it?
1. Elevator
2. Stairs

Elevators are death traps.
STAIRS

Stairs, but move quietly you fool. You don't know if she has her ear to the door!

>1. Elevator

>1

>never take the stairs 'cause they're often unsafe.

stairs, no escape in an elevator but death

Elevator

4/3 Elevator

...The elevator's closer and I'm honestly not good with athletics.

Yes! Good timing. The elevator arrives in mere moments.

Looking across my shoulder, I see that she still hasn't caught up to me yet.

THIS ISNT GONNA END WELL, SENPAI

"Heh, it's your loss. You're ten years too early to challenge me in a contest of speed!"

I jump right into the elevator and press the button for the first floor.

NO

YAHARI

YOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO ACT TSUNDERE MAN, TELL HER YOU ENJOYED HER CHOCOLATE, BAKA, BUT WERE TOO EMBARRASSED TO SEE HER. ITS YOUR ONLY HOPE.

PANIC

this is why you always press the close door button

This is the fate you chose elevatorfags.

I can already hear the music
youtube.com/watch?v=ne6bH5YDdzQ

"Are you going somewhere, user-kun? Care to take me with you?"

N-Nani?!

Puke. Violently

I'M SCARED

GIYAAAAAHHHHHH

at least i got to touch a girl before i died

Elevatorfags BTFO

Valentine's Cinema is a weird place that only has horror movies in their repertoire! Take a seat?

1. Yes
2. Absolutely

3. NEVER

4. Die

Absolutely yes

Y E S

Absolutely

"Here, it's coming, Waka! Look!"

>movies
>with a girl
this is truly a nightmare

You leave Waka and Seo out of this you sick bastard

oh god what

"Did you see that?! Ahahahahaha! Absolutely beautiful!"

"That's terrible, senpai..."

That's one suspicious shadow

Its ok boys, it was just a movie... right?

The fuck is this thread

Zero Escape: Blue Ribon when?

"Ah, that movie was so refreshing!
But do you know what, Waka? Watching all these movies made me quite cautious about elevators.
They are unreliable as a means of quick escape thanks to all these anti-clench measures, and once you're in who knows when it's going to malfunction."

"I wonder if this kind of knowledge is of any use..."

What is going on here, by the emperor?

WELL FUCK YOU TOO

"I feel like watching another movie. Let's go!"

"Senpai, can we watch something with a happy ending for a change?"

Fuck you OP