/esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL

/esg/ ETHNOSTATE GENERAL

>The Ethnostate
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why The Northwest?
youtube.com/watch?v=CpT6Su2y_kY

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the pacific North West preferably out in the country side, this is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting like a bunch of girls and just make the damn move.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

>What do we need?
CURRENTLY WE ARE WORKING ON FLAG DESIGNS, NAMES, AND SUSTAINABILITY AND HOW WE CAN UTILIZE OUR SURROUNDINGS.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqrBHDUInn8
youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmPyBXRPg
youtube.com/watch?v=gqaWsxXrJSw
youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
youtube.com/watch?v=_wqULaYrvT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for stop being useless fucks with your flags and patting each other on the backs and actually do something useful.

Yer fucks.

Daily reminder that unless you have military grade equipment, jets,anti air missile defense, tanks, and thousands of men you will just get WACO'd in a few days.

Bump

>not having this shit be small scale and low key
>not keeping this shit under the radar disguised as a prepped community or just a rural farming village that tends to crops and herds while preparing for the inevitable looming collapse
>not waiting until SHTF for this shit to come to your meme teir dreams

>you will just get WACO'd in a few days.
I'd prefer that over idling sitting by watching my civilization crumble until I die of some preventable disease at 76

Already here in Mt. Shasta. A lot of hippies,a sizable nip population, but very few blacks to speak of. Some Jews too but they can't do much here. A lot of good people up here working to make their lives a little better. It's a beautiful place to live.

watch the OP's video. They're going to wait for the US to fall until they make their move

Whose fuckin bright idea was it to bring thousands of tiki torches?
Who the fuck paid for that shit and distributed it?

What in the fuck are you talking about. Nobody is saying that a group should go and openly revolt against the US government. The whole idea is to just go and live with like minded people, while excluding those that you disagree with. Why is this so complicated. Nazi larpers are legitimately delusional. You use the most useful imagery the moment presents you with. Imagery is just imagery, it is not message.

The swastika is never coming back. Fucking morons.

Richard Spencer's idea

You don't even need to do that, Russians and chinks would arm you.

You could unironically kill anyone who defies your society. But obviously the cat is out of the bag now that you posted it on fucking pol lol.

>US government

What is that? You mean the society from pre 1914?

>openly rebel

You wont be openly rebelling, but the central banks will see it like that either way. Any pro white groups are a threat to their social engineering projects.

>The swastika is never coming back.

You can't kill an idea.

OK I'm a Nazi Sympathizer but god damn, we deserved to get taken to the cleaners for that
Torches, marching at night, great fuckin move
Even without that fat whale getting hit we would've looked dumb
Seriously, even if the KKK never existed, that march is spooky as shit
Convinced Spencer is controlled OP now
I wonder what they're black mailing him with?

that's right u fags
make one more pure white ethnostate,
im bored of raping and pillaging Europe

need something new in my life

Bump
For Faith, Family, and Folk

>central banks
>caring about some republicans in the woods
They have bigger things to do just don't cause a shit load of trouble and keep your head down. You're making this so much more difficult than it seems.

We're just people looking to buy land and have a nice rural farming community and get away from the cities.

>You can't kill an idea.
There's many dead religions all over the world, so far the only idea kikes haven't gotten rid of is ethnic identity

TradWorkers, we need your help with this. The only group we trust.

I'm sorry, but that won't work, at least here in the US. Under US laws, you can't exclude nonwhites and Jews from living in the settlement. As soon as SPLC, ADL, or whoever catches wind of the community's real motives, it will be immediately subverted by kikes.

bump

Oh no I'm just talking about keeping them out just buying the land before them

That's only if you make the settlement publicly funded. Privately funded settlements will be protected

8XXCv Discord server
We want to make a home for conservative-minded people. This will be a physical location we all will live in, as a community with similar beliefs. Right now we are focusing on recruiting, and need to find good places in the USA.
For obvious reasons we would not be able to enforce an ethnostate, but we do want to keep it mostly white. No niggers.

Or, you could just price niggers out and refuse to do business with jews.

Oklahoma user here, was typing this for the other thread but I'll post it here anyways as it's still relevant to yall's cause.
A couple things I would like to note here in this thread.
>You cannot outright make an ethnosettlement, it's not going to work and will be shut down.
With that being said, you can still make one tho.
I used to live in one, you just have to know how to circumvent discrimination laws. I'll explain how.
>First and most importantly is location, it is imperative your settlement is near a city for work. Here's the catch, it NEEDS to be a minimum 20 minute commute to that major city for work, bonus points if you can sandwich it between two cities. This will deter minorities from moving to your settlement.
>KEEP IT CHRISTIAN. Even if you're not the religious type, like myself, you need to have the face of a God-fearing christian community. "God bless" as a goodbye, so on and so forth. This helps deter minorities and liberal faggotry. Blacks HATE white churches, they'd much rather go to a black church.
>School is more important then work, you will always be able to commute for work. It is imperative an elementary, middle, and high school be constructed as soon as possible. Keep your kids educated in the community and they'll be less at risk for exposure to niggatude.
>If you're gonna rent out a home, make sure you keep the rent on the high side, period. No discounts for whites, none of that. Keep it on the high side of things and it will deter minorities. Make it an unspoken rule of the community.

You do these things and it will keep the town white. If a minority family moves in, don't worry too much about it, odds are they're just as white as you. We had a black family where I grew up and we called them oreo's, black on the outside but white on the inside. They're good people who just want what you want, a nice place to live and raise a family that's free from niggatude and liberal nonsense.
The kicker is nothing I stated above is against the law, it's just white people are the only folks who would find it reasonable or appealing to live there. What a coincidence, huh?

WHAT EVERY RACIALLY AWARE WHITE MAN NEEDS IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE:

>The will to make the move.
Guys, I know we have a lot of fun making memes and hiding behind our computer screens like a bunch of botards, but the reality is unless we come together in large numbers to make a state of our own we're going to become irrelevant and fade away. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE AND.

>Skills
Skills are more important than any other tool you can possibly have. We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger, above all we need intelligent and physically capable people that have what we need to get this kick started.

>Networking
Right now we need each other more than ever and we can't do that unless we know each other and are comfortable talking to one another. Quietly networking together is the best option for us because right now we're under (((Their))) eyes and they have their eyes set on making us dead.

>Cooperation
We need to have very tight cooperation, we're all brothers here in a world that's against us, the last thing we need is infighting over stupid bullshit. Know your allies and your enemies well.

If you are serious about making this happen, let's make a plan together.

NAME IDEAS, SPIT SOME OUT:
>Esoteria, Arcadia, Cascadia, Whiteopia, Evaria

Niggerfree

Anyways, everything this person said is a requirement if we hope to achieve any of this

Have a bump

Could unify in the northwest given OP is part of the NWF. Even though the NWF has made little to no progress on a white only community, they're still more unified in that sense than the entirety of pol

>What system of government
It's already been drawn up and tested and worked phenomenally. Just adopt the natsoc doctrine for economic system.
It is also important to start raising leaders again. Not these effeminate fucking pussies you can white men today.

Godspeed burgerbros.

Australians already have Tasmania waiting for us. We'll just have to kill all the hippies.

Another important and crucial detail!
BRING WOMEN WITH YOU! GET A WIFE.

Alright lads. Did someone say "Ethnostate"?

Yeah we need families out there

Families, farmers, and soldiers. These are the 3 most important things we need. Technology could be a 4th, but only if it promotes those first 3

>We need skillful people not just people that know how to say the word nigger,

True . But the latter are still vital to the cause. Don't marginalise of disamplify the struggle of the bros who do nothing but say nigger.

Is there going to be a minimum height for adult males?

I will marginalise you know why? Because if we're going to make our own nation state we're not going to just accept any clown that isn't ashamed of saying nigger we're going to accept the ones that can contribute something by getting off their asses.

Before the end of this century, the entire world will be a white ethnostate (except it will be multiple states of course, but you get the idea)

yes, it's 6' 9" to keep the manlets and larpers out.

He's probably a nonce

I wouldn't say this century, but maybe within the next 2 centuries if shitskins finally get purged

Maybe you're right mate

That's the plan but we need to remain vigilant.
I want a damn show of hands. How many of you are willing to leave your lives behind to make this happen?

Hey look, a guy with a brain. GREAT advice.

>Esoteria, Whiteopia
Larp central

Aye, I would be willing

yes, I'll definitely help you invade tuvalu.

We're not going to make a singular town we're going to put our numbers in close proximity to each other and just live normally until we have enough people to seize control of the land peacefully after the USA crumbles.
Who said we were buying a plot of land and making a town? That's a retarded idea. We're going to get our numbers concentrated and then work on networking.

National anthem?

youtu.be/LqrBHDUInn8

Shit version - jewtube has shoahed all the originals in the kast week since an user posted it here. Worth searching for it's a top song

Lemme get my degree first

You're damn right you better get a degree before you come here.
We need useful people.

Ah so this is a dumb fucking larping thread then, my mistake I thought you folks wanted to actually do something.
Have a good one.

In all honesty as mixed between white and mexican i would love to live in a place with like minded people. The retards that think you have to "act" mexican and do stupid shit to fit a stereotype sicken me then those with white guilt.

BUMP

Yeah it was dumb, what do you think they should have done though?

Concentration is the best way to make an ethnostate. In fact, it was the concentration of trump voters in just the right place that won him the election. You don't think we could do that with the right concentration for other things?

Yes Amerilards, split up into smaller, more easily EMPIRE-able pieces huehuehue.

Maybe the ethnostate needs to be abstracted deterritorislised, at first, as per the kikes...

You need atleast 1 billion dollars to set up a new city.

Good luck not getting infested by nigs.

Any Canadians looking to get into the US before Trump makes it impossible? Any tech hubs in the north west?

We already are, it's called Sup Forums and the AltRight

>HOW WE CAN UTILIZE OUR SURROUNDINGS.
Take over an existing town in a rural county.

We would need to analyze census data, election data, market data, ect. The town/county we take over needs to be sympathetic to our cause and have a small voting population that we can skew in our favor with settlers. It also needs to be cheap to move to and live in, to guarantee the largest amount of settlers possible. Compatible communities are:

1. White, obviously, but also older because they'll remember what it was like before multiculturalism. We can promise them a return to the good old days to win them over.

2. Shrinking populations, both on the city and county level. This guarantees vacant and cheap properties for our settlers to buy up and live in, and we can win over local businesses by promising patronage.

3. Small overall population in the county, with most clustered in a single town. This guarantees whatever town we choose has relative political independence, and makes taking over the local government easier.

4. Look at voting habits and see how popular white candidates are in comparison to non-white candidates. Pre-existing pro-white clubs or groups that might be sympathetic are a bonus, but not necessary.

5. Once 1-4 are done, we'd mail public-friendly information about our plan and a simple mock ballot to people in compatible towns. The towns that vote most in favor of us, or at least don't oppose us, are our destination.

From there, we buy up all the vacant properties and send in settlers. Begin integrating into the community with lots of volunteer work, go to the local church and participate in local events, support local businesses, and get to know everyone. By the time elections come around for mayor and county treasurer and sheriff ect, we should have either won them over or run our own candidates to replace them.

And once we control the town and county governments, we win.

This is a legitimate problem. A vast majority of pol appears to either be at the end of high school, in college, or just out of college. The movement will require another several years of the base establishing themselves before it gains the financial ability, skills and experience to really get cranking.

None of what he said requires that we buy a plot of land, just general tactics for living in an area. All useful to accomplishing exactly what you said. The Christian point is extremely interesting.

I'm sorry do you want another Ruby Ridge to happen? Because that's what's going to happen if we go with your dumb idea.
Let's think of some.
youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmPyBXRPg
youtube.com/watch?v=gqaWsxXrJSw
We're not setting up a damn city we're getting a network going and then seizing territory at the right moment.

Creating something real that you can point to as an example of why more whites should join you is the best way to beef up your network and organizations.

Donald J. Trump TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE!

youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0

okay user, what are you gonna grow to feed your family. Most Sup Forums tards don't understand the finer points of agriculture like animal husbandry and soil building.

>what do you think they should have done though?
The same as before except without a tiki torch march at night
Hell, even keep in the car accident
Honestly though, I'm opposed to rallies in general unless they're there to bait ANTIFA

They'll learn, if we get TWP on board we'all have a lot of help with this.

We have something already but we need more people in order to organize and get this operation underway.
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/
Right now it's not about making houses and food and all that it's about just getting there in the first place and getting to grow the community of racially aware whites in a singular concentrated area.

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THE KIKES THAT INVENTED THIS CAPTCHA!

Online neets =/= irl community

When you have women who accept a social code that wont have them marry out then yeah

okay, we move to the sticks and starve to death because nobody thought to plant food.

Give us some names people keep this fire going.

user we're using the existing state and it's resources but filling the spaces up with /ourguys/. Once we have control of an area we then focus on building infrastructure.

>Arcadia

Arcadia (Greek: Αρkαδία, Arkadía) was one of the regional units of Greece. It is part of the administrative region of Peloponnese. It was situated in the central and eastern part of the Peloponnese peninsula. It takes its name from the mythological figure Arcas. In Greek mythology, it was the home of the god Pan. In European Renaissance arts, Arcadia was celebrated as an unspoiled, harmonious wilderness.

The white utopia

Arcadia, here is the name, here is the flag.

Now get to work, Sup Forums

But, how will we build infrastructure if we can't even feed ourselves? You can't just move to the country and expect there to be a walmart to buy food at. we need to be self-sufficient, then we can focus on the bigger picture.

That logo needs work.

Bump

Arcadia is the name. But that cannot be the flag for it has communist roots.
What about this?
We're going to set up before that of course but we're going to do it quietly so that when we spring into action we will have the resources.

THIS WILL BE OUR FLAG
THE FLAG OF ARCADIA!

Some questions
1. What language would you like to be spoken in the settlement? Multiple? Maybe a language like english or spanish which will open up much of the world? Or a small language to regulate who comes in, it will make others more different and make potential convert have to show more skill?
2. Economic life of citizens/members?
3. Have you heard of orania, south africa?
4. funding?
5. Will you declare your poltical views, or will it be more underground?

Falkland Islands

English would be the common language of the ethnostate but particular people would be expected to form communities based on the fluency. We will teach our children a variety of different European languages.
Economically speaking everyone will be in a job there will not be one man without a job, but that's just one of the details.
Orania is a working paradise however it's under attack.
We will create our own currency and announce are political views after we've established everything else.

this is the best you'll get, i second this motion

>Economically speaking everyone will be in a job there will not be one man without a job, but that's just one of the details.
Will the organization have jobs program or will it be everyman for himself?

Also

Will memebrs pay a membership fee?

Education
1. Do you plan to use public or private schools?
2. Funding of education?(if private)
3. How do you intend to make offspring adopt your values(tribalism)? Any values other than tribalism that are important?

Programs and unions will form to ensure working conditions are stabile and set specific in what people want to do.
I can't quite put it into words without making a giant wall of text so I'll let Pierce do the talking.
youtube.com/watch?v=_wqULaYrvT8
Education would not become just a private thing, there would be public schools too, a considerable effort would go into making education secured and cleaned. Tribalist and traditionalist values would be instilled into the children through education and fixed family values. No more parents getting divorced every five seconds or letting their kids fend for themselves.

>Why The Northwest?

Oregonfag here. Stay out. We don't want you. Go nuts in Washington or Idaho.

I bet you think I'm some liberal special snowflake saying this because you're Nazis.

Nope. You're foreigners. Stay out. What makes someone a foreigner?

>Are you from east of the Cascades?
>Are you from north of Kelso?
>Are you from South of Eureka?

Then stay out. Oregon is great because we don't have a lot of people and literally made a containment zone for half of us, where the most extreme liberals congregate in cramped neighborhoods between narrow streets.

The only reason we don't deport foreigners like you is because the Federal government won't let us.

We don't want your "white identity" politics. We already have an identity. We're Oregonians. Our ancestors settled this land, traded with the natives while it was convenient, and then forced them onto reservations.

There is nothing you can do that will not piss us off, except staying the fuck out of our paradise.

>>HOW WE CAN UTILIZE OUR SURROUNDINGS.
>Take over an existing town in a rural county.

Cults have tried this in Oregon before. It did not end well for them.

New thread

Your region has too much of a strategic value to not be attractive for such projects.

Apparently it is not a cult, it's just a call for migration of like minded white people, nobody asks for allegiance or donations. It's not a movement that requieres following or militance, just settlement in any of those three states by your own volition.

>ARCADIA GENERAL

SUPPORT THE WHITE ETHNOSTATE

We need to choose a state that no one talks about..

A Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, or the Dokota's

the Northwest is already lost to communists.