Post character that makes you drop the show

Post character that makes you drop the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is the reason I watch the show.
And seeing Hinata win too

S A S G A Y

This shit

what a coincidence, just finished up a flashback bossfight against him in UNS4

He wasn't the only reason, but he was one of the biggest.

pic related.

Without Sasuke, the manga would be cancelled at volume 10 at best. That mean no anime or a 24 episodes anime at best. Many anons might think this is way better than what we got but Shueisha are the jews of Japan

>CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN! THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEEAAAAALLLLL!

Sasuke might have been okay if Naruto either succeeded in bringing him back at the end of Part 1, or brought him back an arc or two latter. Not dragged out over the whole series.

uh butterfly bitch from 100

This form was cool. Too bad it was underused.

>And seeing Hinata win too
This.

I'm still feasting on the tears.

You got a cup for that?

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Obligatory.

My question is why was there quit a bit of hate for Hinata (especially from Sakurafags) even before this salty shit.

I just want to fill a bathtub full of their tears and bathe in it.

I think you need more than water to take a bath. What about bubbles?

My concern is how people can even like Sakura.

Why do NS shippers always talk about "logic?"

Remember, Sup Forums faked all the Last teaser images and ch 700 spoilers.

That is true.

this faggot

He makes Diamond no Ace unbearable

THIS SO MUCH.
FUCKING UNBEARABLE PIECE OF SHIT

Oh god I forgot how dumb that powerup was.

Fucking hand wings too.

At least Kyuubi Naruto looked cool, until they ruined that transformation and turned him into a human night light.

Fucking this, I get that "muh rival" thing, but holy shit it would be a lot better without that faggot.

I can't even understand what that means. I got the part about how just because a girl is nice to you doesn't mean she likes you (because she's probably like that with everyone else). But everything else is just gibberish to me.

>Sawamura works long and hard to get over his yips and develops some off speede pitches,finally gaining some momentum
>Furuya develops a splitter and slider out of fucking nowhere

it's like an anti-shonen.

Why Japs so obsessed with the rival thing ? It's always one hot headed, nice guy and a cool, good looking douche.

Competition is a good thing.

Easy way to introduce story drama.

this. sasuke's strength literally comes from his emo edginess.

How about a kind fuckboy and a hotheaded jackass?

Why the fuck do people toss in random Japanese in their shitty stories? It is one thing to keep things that aren't easily translated yet understood by noncasuals like honorifics, but fucking stop putting
>b-baka
>TEEEMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>Yattaaa!
good fucking god, it just is so out of place.

Myyyyy bakaaaa

Are you calling me a kisama?

DOBE!!!!

Try Mizukami manga if you want to see rival sideplots done well.

YAMEROOOO!

fuck off narutards

m-mou dame!!

>not self-inserting as Miyuki and swooning over your nii-sama

The problem is how it always turns into homolust

Pick one

Fuck this bitch, seriously. How can you fuck up so badly IN THE FIRST EPISODE

Blame retarded fujoshi for interpreting characters despising and wanting to murder each other as wanting to fuck.

If I hear SHOKEI one more time I'm going to play in traffic

Sasuke would have been okay if he'd been allowed to develop and change, but like everyone else on Team 7 he didn't grow at all after the timeskip. Sakura's character can be summed up with "Loves Sauce," Sasuke's with "Vengeance," and Naruto's with "Precious People"

Tha fucking Lovepon bitch. Well, and every single bastard from Mayoiga except Nanko, Lion and Pink Goddess. I would kill those fucking retards if I had them in front of me.

Gives you a recurring character with a close relationship to the protag who can be either an opposing or supporting force depending on what you need at the time.

This nigga actually grows on you. Its like a retarded dog.

>Being into a gary stu

>Hating the best character in the entire show

Tatsuya has trandescended the Gary Stu and moved into the territory of unintentional self-parody

She's far and away the worst.

Fuck off, Emi.

This, Mahouka is entertaining as fuck if you don't take it seriously.

Emi was okay, and perfectly justified. Alsiel was actual best girl though.

Care to explain?

She has a cunty attitude. I don't care what her reasons and sobstory are, I don't like little girls who are cocky and haughty to the point of treating other people like shit. Her brand of autism and social retardation is unlikable. I'm also tired of overpowered little kids who cartwheel around making everyone else look like a dumbass and are assholes about it on top of it. Her attitude just really grates on me.

Shit he was the only rival character I ever thought actually added to the story.

No, Mayumi is the miracle that saved Mahouka

Agreed. Alsiel biggest bro in the history of anime, turns into a house wife for his master but deep down we know he's a super powerful badass.

But that Samurai guy and MC are even MORE annoying than her!

If that's your opinion, fine, but I disagree. Kurusu is unlikable but his standpoint is understandable given his circumstances and culture; and I don't know what's supposed to be annoying about MC. Mumei is shit.

incredible

really? I kinda like her.

I think she's cute, but holy shit since the chapter from last week I started hating her a lot, her character is so god damned annoying.

MY BAKA
Y

B
A
K
A

Poretrty.

I watched for Lambo.

CAT PLANET CUTIES MC