Percent of blondes in Europe?

I have been trying to find the percent of natural blondes in Europe but there seems to be no data on this? In America, only 7.85% of the population is naturally blonde (Source: A Genome-Wide Association Study Identifies Novel Alleles Associated with Hair Color and Skin Pigmentation)

Does anyone have this type of information?

>how is this politically incorrect? asking about blonde occurrence in Europe is a politically incorrect topic

>pic related is the most relevant information i could find but it includes gingers and bleached blondes

Blonde hair is for girls.

I'm fairly certain at least 80% here is blond if you exclude the capital. And if you include all the various shades of blond (dirty blond, dark blond, golden blond etc.)

Meant for OP

That proves my point, your country is full of nu-males aka blondes.

It's weird that there is almost no information on this. The only relevant information I could find was from 1939.

>Elmer Rising, ca. 1939. Pigmentation of Hair and Eyes

Why do you think I care about the opinion of a sub-human Brazilian?

If you think it's a negative trait to have blond hair as a male, you are deluded.

You should go to Europe and start recording.

It is far more lower for Southern France

Really makes you think...

Surprised Scotland is so low.

It really doesn't :/

It's rare in England these days. Saw a blonde fellow in the car park the other day. He was cute.

Blond is gay as fuck for guys
It's OK for women

Beautiful doesn't mean it's gay or feminine.

It's OK that you are brown

>All you fuckers calling men BLONDES

It's Blond for men, not Blonde. Its like calling a brown haired dude a brunette.

Learn English ya fuckin spastics.

it's not easy at all to classify hair color, a blonde in Finland is not the same as a blonde in Italy

pic related is for Italy(yellow one), and it's based on military recruits from the end of the 19th century, but I'm not sure what they meant by "blonde" really

Exactly, we're pointing out the fact that blondes are not men.

>excluding the capital

White ppl are weak who cant survive in the sun

They spent their whole lives in their rooms

blonde in italy = anybody that dyes their hair

were discussing NATURAL blonds not fake ones mario

>Siciliy 5%

AYYYYY LMAO

Interesting a genetic mutation as a sign of superiority?
> Implying a physical trait as either a positive or negative trait.
Surely it's aesthetically pleasing but beyond that
your just circle-jerking.

yes I'm talking about natural blondes here Tyrone, it may surprise you but outside of your shithole nigger nation people can be blondes without dying their hair, even in south Europe

>bu there seems to be no data on this
Duh, they're trying to kill the amalek you dummy.

>t. London

It's about 50-50 in my family, i see plenty of blondes.

>includes gingers and bleached blondes
in the name of fuck, why?
gingers at a stretch, if you must, but what is the point in counting liars, false heads and vain wimmin? 'Are you bald?' - 'no, I've got a wig' - wtf.

It's not if you know what 'blonde' actually means.

Ye, here blonde is actually "dirty blonde" and lighter.

You really need to get out more.

>When your country and its people are so shit you have to bait this hard

2/10- I replied

>rekt

What? Where do you live? I'm from Durham and I see a shit ton of blondes everyday.

TURKED & MOORED.

I assume you intended to reply to someone else?

fake blondes?

it was a comment to this..

I'm not gay or anything but I would fuck and marry this guy if I could

It has nothing to do with that.... central or southern europe was never nordic area, dumb abdul. They are whites, but meds. In fact, the most 'pure peoples of europe are the basques and the sardinians, deep in the south of europe, and they are brown hair and eyes majority.

Not sure about the point tho?

Majority of white people I see on the train and bus to uni are (blond). The dark shade of brown I have is rather uncommon I'd say.

No. Natural blondes. The (((media))) and fake hair dye has completely distorted our perception of what blonde/blond hair actually looks like. Pic related is a blonde woman, but you'd never think of her as blonde, because we've be programmed into thinking only ridiculous, platinum blonde hair is "real" blonde.

>woman
she's a child

shut it goy!

Not if you live in a countryside.

What are you 50? She's clearly at least 18

that would be light brown hair in finland

nope
no make up
small tits
weak shoulders
that's a young girl

>In America, only 7.85% of the population is naturally blonde

That would mean only like 14% of non-hispanic whites are blonde. Which, first of all, isn't true, unless you count blonde as being only light blonde. Secondly, it flies in the face of the posted image - non-hispanic white americans, outside of Italians, are mainly northern and central European in origin.

That's incorrect because blonde is the colour, not how dark it is.

that its fucking retarded to compare western eu with eastern eu based on """genetics""""" clearly ignoring political history

i know, im cute right?

Natural blonde hair is rare for adults where I live
I live in South Island

Thank you

Her face looks 30 to me.

Thats the point, no? Historical achievements, average iq and so on prove the bait pic wrong.

that is dark blonde and she is ugly

In Doric Scots, "blon" means woman or girlfriend.

The one thing I didn't get was how light brown was classified the same as blond(e)?

I have brown hair pretty much just normal average white British guy brown hair and greyish blue eyes. Its more like medium brown rather than being light or dark.

>Historical achievements, average iq and so on
the problem with Sup Forums is that its a bunch of teenagers who got redpilled about race differences and use it as the only argument in every case

I read a scientific study from Australia
It found that 14.6% of Australians are blonde, and Australia is mostly white
America and New Zealand would be something similar to this if we were mostly white like Australia
Europe counts mid brown hair as blonde in their meme maps, so they provide a useless comparison
Also yuros like varg shill the meme that midbrown equals blonde

no, it's definitely between light brown and dark blonde

I have mid brown hair and blue eyes
I think this is the quintessential British phenotype

>chart for fake hair dye
Thanks for proving my point, Pekka.

That answers my question, I would consider average white British "mousey brown" hair to be medium to dark brown and that's what I have.

British tend to have darker hair than Germans, Dutch and Scandinavians but skin can actually often be paler.

Core problem is the western europeans looking at eastern as if they are superior based on economy, when it is very clear how it got to this point. You dont need to go so far back into history to find eastern europeans achievements, it is fairly recent that there is this devide due to wars, communism and couple of other smaller reasons. Yes east is still in more than livable place now and has some advantages to west aswell.

Yet*

it's light brown.

>Dark blond
It's dirty blond and yes she is ugly.
Pic related would be dark blond.

True, I was in central Europe and my hair color is similar and people called me blond there, while no-one considers me blond in Finland.

Agreed.

Medium to dark brown hair is definitely not the same shit as blond(e) hair, couldn't reasonably class them as the same.

I have met Romanians and Italians with this same hair colour so couldn't class it as a purely British thing, it's just particularly common in people of British descent.

pretty much..

Is the finnish model in pic related black or dark brown haired?

Check this rare fin tho Doesn't seem to know what blonde is.

>bleached blondes

I noticed that Dutch and German tourists often have blonde hair and a natural tan
I think the reason British often have pale skin with darker hair is because of Celtic admixture

East-West divide is a very old phenomenon and has been observed as significant independent of economics(hajnal line).

But obviously in terms of economics the biggest factor is still communism. Just look at Russia. The baltics were pretty much on par with Scandinavia as well, before they got shafted. Good enough to surpass the west eventually if our demographics don't improve (and the brain-drain doesn't fuck them completely).

Still, the east is not the west. Different peoples, different cultures.

dark brown

I have dark brown hair and blue eyes, blonde hair is clearly in my family as 2 of my brothers are blonde, my and my sister have brown hair.

My dad has brown hair and my mom has black hair.

He's just shitposting

I live in America and I can confirm I am the only blonde person in the entire country.

And yet even when you only consider eastern europe there is also a cline west (more advanced) - east (more backwards). Can't be a coincidence that the most advanced ex-communist countries (Czechia and Slovenia) are also the most geographically western. Genetics must play a role.

its almost like thats why sunscreen was invented...

My bet is that your father is actually blond, and was even blonder when he was a child.

Do you get shades of blond if you stay in the sun for a bit?

>Celtic
Red-Haired is very common with Celtic people

The further east you go, the less profitable it was to be an agriculturalist due to raiders. The further east you go, the more extreme the seasons are due to lack of ocean/sea influence. Then combine that with having fewer neighbours to trade with, fewer sea routes to transport goods etc...

yeah its mostly common with kids here and darkens with age, in north island

Reminder that if you have an Epicanthic fold you aren't white.

Finns are proof that blond hair works on Mongoloids.

The closer you are to west geographically, the more similar the culture is. It is important to note what i mean by culture, like the way people live their lives is modern day culture, which is extremely similar in more modern cities in eastern europe and is basicly the same as what you would find in germany. There is also things like traditional culture, dance, clothing, food, festivals which are surprisingly similar between scandinavian countries and slavic in particular, but all of europe shares some same elements, we all influence each other which is evident. The biggest difference i can see between poland and sweden for example is progressiveness, i dont need to explain that too much.

Quite possible. Paler than Nordics/Germanics but with dark hair is typical British Isles genetics.

In b4 Brits are Germanic.

>all of my siblings are blond
>all of my cousins are blond
>not blond
JUST

Red hair is common with Celtic people, but most Celts have dark hair

I hope so.
I just made a reply that definitely aline with what you said, which is only natural.

your country is full of actual niggers. short ugly subhumans. who the fuck do you think you are talking about 'numales'?

Where the fuck do you live??!
Is blonde hair common there?

>been here 1,600 years
>invented a drink
West Slavic intellectuals. They have better economy than Russia but that's not much of an achievement.

the wairarapa m8, the area is still 90% white so its not uncommon, some of my cousins hair will probably darken as they get older though since it happened to my older relatives

kek spain bringing in the bantz

My dog is german. He's got some blond in him. Fuckin Aryan he is.

This area makes no sense, it looks like somebody just opened paint and randomly painted

Niggers can have blonde curls when mixed enough so would this be considered white too 56 percenter amerimutt?

the rest makes no sense either

Holy kek, Serbia has more blondes than Amerimuttia! 10>7.85.
Amerimuttya btfo'd again.

Cheap excuses imo.

>Epicanthic fold
What about this quintessential swedish specimen?