N⭕rth K⭕rea gonna fuck up our boys in Guam, what are we gonna do f.a.m

N⭕rth K⭕rea gonna fuck up our boys in Guam, what are we gonna do f.a.m.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Masturbate to the sound of burning flesh after they nuke it

This is getting carried away.
China and Russia are doing nothing but buying North Korea time so that the three of them can shift the world dynamic.
How it was allowed to go this far shows how stupid the world leaders are.
China needs to stop trading with North Korea right now until a real government change is made. Or there may not be any other options left but do actually do something.

North Korea won't do shit. AGAIN. What teh fuck is with you retards and thinking NK actually has the capabilities to do anything besides launch a fucking rocket/

Because now they have a nuke that they can put on one of those rockets. Which they never had before.

Just fucking nuke NK already. What the fuck are we waiting for?

>tfw i don't care if america gets nuked by a ballistic misslie, hence the ICBM part travelling at 30,000 mph they have no chance of stopping.

Tbh should have nuked every single communist country immediately.

False. 2 weeks ago they had an arsenal of mini nukes. Fuck off with your bullshit.

>Tbh
Wtf, where is the filter

They're just going to keep developing until Kim is emperor of the world at 34.

Would this be the first time in history that america gets attacked first instead of america initiating hostilities and going to invade and bomb foreign nations for some sweet military industry shekels?

Newfag detected

Nah senpai desu baka

Please nuke Jew York and LA, the spread of American degeneracy promoted by (((them))) will destroy Western Christian civilisation.

senpai?

CHECKED

No

>1 off

I honestly can't wait for someone to nuke nort korea and kill the fat angry minion

north korea will do shit

>WWI
>WWII

worth it, the years of planning, the fact i am now uneployable in the bay area, the proxy the real good proxy , the 8 months of / brit/pol/ allworth it.

>mountains were trees n shiiett
Kek, fucking wasted

Exactly, they just got them 2 weeks ago.
And now they just got a rocket that can go far enough with them.
This is brand new territory.

i guess guam independence is out of the picture if north korea can nuke the post colonial society :(

I hope to god Israel burns and you have the most painful death imaginable.

how come no one has shot these missiles down before they reach the sea? how do they know its just a test and not an actual ICBM? i'm worried

Israel has nothing to do with this. You obviously ran out of argument and had nothing but hurr durr Israel and da jews.

can NK actually target these missiles are are they just firing them off at random patches of ocean?

Israel has everything to do with this. Mossad is false flagging the shit out of everything because Mossad is the Rothschilds personal intelligence service.

>guam independence

Mossad shot rockets over Japan from North Korea?
GTFO the adults are trying to have a conversation.

Has Trump said anything about this launch?

it's ballistic, they can fire missiles up into space , 100s of miles up, then the warhead is released and comes back to earth , it's just maths.

What i can't work out is why the USA has never shot down a North Korean missile

>implying Kim would waste his one and only good nuke on guam.

Kek

Check out CNN articles about it, kek.

why shoot it down if it will just land harmlessly in the ocean?

They did.

On the US military base. Yes, it's a strategic place to attack. Which is why the US uses it for a military base.

>What i can't work out is why the USA has never shot down a North Korean missile
With what? A fucking laser beam? Another ICBM?
>Peak speed for an ICBM is in the ballpark of 6-7km/s (any faster and the payload would go orbital), and it takes about 10 minutes to accelerate to that speed. New York to Moscow is 7500km, at 6.5km/s is ~20 minutes. Add in the acceleration time and you're looking at about 30 minutes total.

Nothing. Have fun out there in Asia though, white trashlet

How can you be diplomatic in a world system that benefits from constant war?

Wtf is this shit?

>What i can't work out is why the USA has never shot down a North Korean missile

Because despite what you and the general public might think when 'missile shields' and hardware is sold and set up in countries to deter ICBMs, it's actually exceedingly difficult to intercept and destroy one.

>Implying you weren't just an invading force from across the ocean

kinetic impact, explosion, jesus i'm not the one at risk here.

checked.
nothing will happen

Marines and gonna explode their massively large amount of fucks given to create a protective barrier or Salty Borderline Suicidal NCO's. Any Marine still on duty will just yell at the missile to fuck off until their shift is over.

Emojis duh, the mods are currently jerking one off and not doing their jobs

>kinetic impact
With what though? Are they gonna shoot missiles are a missile? Lol you think our sicence is that percise?

What kind of exports would North Korea have to trade in exchange for peace?

Well... besides their super meth.

it's this youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM, positions itself in the path, what i don't understand is the USA has every right to test their systems against a live target that has no UN protection, (everyone is signed up to the UN but NK) but they do nothing.

PERFECT TARGET, SITUATION, RESPONSE, TEST but the USA does nothing, at all, they pretend , they brag but maybe they are really vulnerable to anyone with a ICBM.

Something something, counter-icbm possibly act of war.

Something something, testing bus-exclusive rockets not really act of war.

It's phone posting.

>In space
>shoot it down.

Also, provocation, JSDF only intercepts if it poses a threat to Japan.