Frontier: Literally Sheryl
Delta: Walkure, frequently apparently

Holy shit why is Basara so based?
Literally the best MC in Macross

Honestly he's third on my list

LEWD

I'm sure they'll announce that BD/concert ticket bundle any day now

>Frontier: Literally Sheryl

Are you just referring to Sheryl's film settei as Galaxy infiltrator or am I forgetting something?

>Delta: Walkure, frequently apparently

It's sort of funny they're pretty much the elite commando team on this list going by capabilities. Now all they need are those micsabers from 0048.

What does this face mean?

That's not Isamu.

16 yo Kaname Buccaneer

>Implying

I meant the film. Though technically Grace was an infiltrator in both. Also Ai-kun

46 yo Kaname Buccaneer

Reluctant orgasm. Basara is raping her with his song and she's in denial about how good it feels.

you must be easily pleased

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to cum inside Kaname and run away from responsibility

Basara is entertaining and I like him a lot but he's by far the most one dimensional lead character in the whole franchise. Though to be fair you couldn't really develop him much without ruining his appeal which lies precisely in his autismal singlemindedness.

>I meant the film. Though technically Grace was an infiltrator in both. Also Ai-kun

Right. Yes, on that count Frontier infiltrators weren't too shabby. Still, given how Sheryl got busted in films and keeping in mind incompetence of lolicon trio, Milia and Protodeviln I'd still rate Walkure's Solid Snake skills the highest.

whats so great about her

>hardworking
>feminine and cute
>gentle voice
>helpful
>friendly
>lonely

what's not to like about her?

>lonely

How exactly is this a positive character trait? Do you suffer from some white knight syndrome?

I agree about rest.

Not him, less of a positive character trait more like a moe point, especially for someone approaching cakedom

This Makes me wanna hug her, pat her on the head and whisper nice things in her ear

Pretty hyped about the next episode, I need my Freyja tears

Don't forget responsible; she is Walküre team leader/manager after all.

KumoKumo is running around inside those ruins with Freyja, Mirage, Hayate, and the Aerial Knights. She's either going to drop out of the ceiling and pick the Aerial Knights off one by one, take control of the Var'd cat soldiers by singing in the ruins, or go mano-a-mano (canción-a-canción?) against Heinz singing in the ruins.

You monster.

Honestly Mikumo grabbing a sword out of nowhere and fighting Bogue sounds fun as hell

Why would she need to grab a sword, she's got four sticking out of her head.

How high was the guy who directed this scene?

I want to know what happened to these based dudes. I hope they manged to start up a succesful business.

Well we know at least Loli married Vanessa.

All they did was overlay the hacking pac men from the earlier scene and Pink and Green running.

Two of them became NEETs living with the only married one

The Mysterious Venus is the only reason I watch Delta now.

Most likely they share the same shit that Kawamori and Mikumo smoke.

No, I wouldn't do anything for Mikumo. She's a piece of pretentious cold trash, and her hair look like a friggin octopus.

You forgot that she is a bully

What. user is right, Basara is based and one of the most charismatic Macross characters. Also best MC with Isamu, Alto and Shin are bland as fuck and Hikaru is an asshole.

Daily reminder that Mikumo might be protoculture/Windermere Deity

>tfw Mikumo was the true heir of the Protoculture all along.

>Basara
>Charismatic
I don't think he even knows the meaning of the word

They have done one night stand just like most of IRL male & female band members, r..right?

I'm starting to believe that Mikumo is genuinely a Kawamori self insert.

get back here and listen to my song you little shit

Basara is pure.

You just realized it now? Here's another Kawamori self insert.

How bout Mylene?

Mikumo pls stop sexually harassing Freyfrey.

dont post that slut around here

Don't worry Freyfrey will soon turn the tables. I'm so excited for Freyja x Mikumo

You post this like everyday. We know.

Literally perfect.

Remember Dynamite?

Wait, so how many different types of fans is Delta drawing? Singing fans, Mecha fans, Idol fans, Genki fans? Pigtails?

They let the lesbian rape her in the Dynamite manga

>best girl is Protoculture
I'm okay with this

Man Id like Hayate and Freyjas reationship to be so casual that if they become a couple its not a big deal and dont act like shy teens about it. Theyd act exactly as they are now with the teasing and banter only they are dating.

>yfw she's a Reptilian Queen all along and her whole army is getting ready to conquer the Milky Way

I want Kaname.

A rare photo of JUNNA smiling. Does anybody know what was said during the interview? Anything interesting?

blog.esuteru.com/archives/8583551.html#comment

I'll take Freyja if no one wants her.

This is mayoiga thread tier shitty OC.

Her smile is so awkward.

I love self righteous fags in animesuki saying windermere are iredeemable evil terrorists. They are using such dirty tactics and are imature child race. Its like they know nothing of war politics.

She's young and bright.

Tak pls

macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41926&page=172
No wonder a lot of them don't get Delta, most of them are in their mid to late 30s. You should probably stop watching anime when you're nearing 40s.

>rare photo of JUNNA smiling
Why, is she some kind of cold bitch or something?

Also, I couldn't read some of the shit in there but Freyja's VA said she wants to sing in that TV show. (Mezamashi TV)
The alarm clock JUNNA is holding is the mascot for the TV show.
JUNNA tells a story. When they finished recording for the PV(?), her mom called her and said she saw her on TV

『ワルキューレ』の今後の目標は (Walkure's future goals are..)
Walkure's songs have parts separated in order for us 5 to sing.
Makina's VA thinks that it's nice.
Freyja says they won't lose to The Gospellers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospellers
That's what I understood. I should study moon runes again.

O L D H A G
L
D
H
A
G

People hating on windemere when Zentradi kill count eas way higher than theirs.

Duke Togo makes a response again. These Macross oldies are funny at least he isnt a mod so I can block him. I think these people who cant reconcile Macross more silly aspects have issues with self esteem.

Give them a rest, they're going trough midlife crisis like Kaname and Freyja now.

He's bitching that Delta introduced a planet of cat-people but he's completely fine with a race of giant green aliens. SDF fags really have those nostalgia goggles on tight. Not to mention him having a problem with Walkure doing recon/stealth work when fucking Max ran around with a zentradi's uniform in his VF. But it's fine when SDF does it!

Somehow they still think Delta is the most light hearted of all the Macross and lest grounded in realism. After 7 episodes WTF?

I'm actually bothered by the amount of people who take issue with the hacking sequence. Its like the first time theyve seen holywood style hacking before.

What is an OC?

original content

Eat this Macross oldfags a colony that feeled theyve been wronged and use guerilla tactics to wage war is more realistic than giant soldiers who dont know anything outside war.

Turboslut

>Why, is she some kind of cold bitch or something?
A lot of her pictures do not have her smiling

I have to assume they skipped Macross 7, because compared to that, Delta looks like Saving Private Ryan.

Even they didn't end up together, their relationship still perfect.

I just saw their OP. Are they stealing our invaluable ideas ?

How could they even have the same relationship if they're close to someone else?

They're one of the worst threads with the worst memes.

I just watched the first episode of Macross. I've been a Macross fan since I was a kid. Well Robotech before I knew better. And holy shit that was the best first episode a Macross series has ever had.

Perfect culmination of everything the series has been evolving into. Fucking fun and entertaining.

I can't believe so many people were down on it. I imagine it's the same assholes who want Macross to be Gundam and just have mechs fighting.

GIRI GIRI AI

>she picks Heinz and Freyja as her consorts

Personally I don't think Delta has been ideal so far, but it's Macross through and through. Nobody can deny that.

Was there ever a dubbed version of DYRL?

It might turn horseshit after the first episode but man that was the perfect balance of fighting/characters/music in one episode.

WOW WOW WOWOW

Misa > Minmey
Silvie > Ishtar
Isamu > Guld
Sheryl > Ranka

Not gonna lie Ikenai Borderline had me pumped for the next episode.