Sup Forums Users that know Russian, what is YAT TV's Endgame?

I've been watching this stuff for about a year now.
First video I saw from them is this one: youtube.com/watch?v=i_wH5OXWTP4

Now a lot of their latest video seem to be getting a lot of dislikes. Why is that? And what's the context of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=-wLRyA-8hX0

Something about Navalny loving himself more than his country? Pls explain russian anons, or any other slavs. My Russian is shit and I need to know the context of this stuff.

i dont speak russian either. i'd like to know as well.

What I could grasp from the lyrics in the 2nd vid is that Navalny is a clown

I dont really care i just want to see what this flag is

>Now a lot of their latest video seem to be getting a lot of dislikes
because their scriptwriter is a stupid propagandist, they have some good sketches, but something went wrong when propaganda became too obvious and jokes are too stupid.

i know it's promoting propaganda, but what exactly?

phrased myself wrong, what exactly is their propaganda promoting is what i meant

>Something about Navalny loving himself more than his country?

That's true, lol. He's fucking populist who like to throw some shit right in the fan. He also has whole army of young SJWs in internets for disliking, carpet shilling and other stuff.

pic related typical navalnybots

Seems like they're shilling Navalny, who supposedly is a western puppet politician.
If I'm not mistaken, he's supposed to be running for president in Russia.

I am appalled by this new generation. I went home for the first time in over twenty years and numales everywhere, Tverskaya is pretty much a full time pride parade to look at it. For all the whining they do if anything Putin has been too good to them and make them soft.

patriotism erected in absurd, when your enemies caricatured ridiculous and positive characters pretentious and pompous.

It looks like they're against him in the video though?

They really don't like Putin. Oddly, Navalny is literally what the US media accuses Trump of being, while at the same time supporting him.

I speak Russian, but I guess you have to live there to appreciate the humor. I get that Putin is shit, but Navalny is an inept piece of shit, so I don't get this Putin hate.

Also Yat' is the silent "e" letter of pre-revolutionary alphabet, and is the last three letters of the word bitch in Russian, so the channel name is equivalent to "*ITCH" for English speakers.

They have good flash animation. I like "Macяня", but it's really old. This is just reaction to current event while shitting on Putin.

I'm not even sure. In one vid they shill for Putin, in another for Navalny...
Maybe it's just general pandering to everybody to gain attention from all the political groups?
I also asked a friend from Russia wether he understood and could explain anything better. He answered: блeть нeвeльний

It's the usual kremlin propagandist chanell but with huge autism.
Like it's ok to be a propaganda chanell, but God fucking damn this is just fanatic tier propaganda.
It shills for Putin to be some kind of fucking God without anything negatives about him.

It's basically honeypot for vatniks(blind inbred patriots).

can someone redpill me on putin?

Civic nationalist that does or says the occasional slightly edgy thing when the base is needed, otherwise surrounded by corrupt jews and fairly hands off. Still better than the alternatives. A lot like Trump basically.

also cucks to islam whenever possible

> He also has whole army of young SJWs in internets for disliking,
Didn't he say it multiple times that he's not interested in sjw and feminism garbage?

I would also fuck that land-whale with pink hair desu

bump