Why the fuck does Hispanic heritage month even exist...

Why the fuck does Hispanic heritage month even exist, we've never had this shit before so is it something leftist pushed forward to have more diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
youtube.com/watch?v=XeipM2f2Aek
hispanicheritagemonth.gov/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They always jerk off only to mestizos

Any one with actual hispania blood is "too white"

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Why is there a hispanic heritage month anyway.

Shut up mestizo

your people ruined the word hispanic

The jews did this.
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

why not complain when the irish celebrate their shit? or the niggers?

you know it's true you fucking aztec

They aren't even subtle anymore. I've seen some Mexican flags fly in some shops down in Texas. I've even seen pic related in some commercials
>inb4 muh Texas history
Yeah, they may have been here, but that's no excuse, they were told to fucking leave and the ones that stayed basically blended with the population to complete homogeneity. They don't anymore. If Sam Houston saw Texas today...

youtube.com/watch?v=XeipM2f2Aek

>texas

Texas will alwayd have Mexicans. So will California. Literally says so in the constitution senpai.

lol wtf, theres always been a hispanic heritage month in the month of September because of Mexican independence day.

It isn't even for Hispanics, mostly for Mexican sub-humans.

Mexico only appears twice in the Constitution and it talks about borders what the fuck are you talking about?

>They aren't even subtle anymore. I've seen some Mexican flags fly in some shops down in Texas. I've even seen pic related in some commercials
>inb4 muh Texas history
There's a difference between Tejanos and Mexicans. People who have been here for few generations will be less assimilated, and are probable the people that place Mexican flags on there.

I dislike a car dealership in my area, because they owners put Islamic countries' flags, along with Latin country flags. I'm sure that they are Muslim Hispanics, or they have muslim workers.

probably* the*

>Muslims with Aztec blood
I never thought a bigger form of cancer could occur

>Muslim Hispanics
hahahahahaha

>Hispanic heritage
>The observation started in 1968 as Hispanic Heritage Week under President Lyndon Johnson (LBJ) and was expanded by President Ronald Reagan in 1988 to cover a 30-day period starting on September 15 and ending on October 15. It was enacted into law on August 17, 1988, on the approval of Public Law 100-402.
Source: hispanicheritagemonth.gov/about/

>when people recognize the contributions of Hispanic and Latino Americans to the group's heritage and culture.
kek
>September 15 was chosen as the starting point for the celebration because it is the anniversary of independence of five Latin American countries: Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. All declared independence in 1821. In addition, Mexico, Chile and Belize celebrate their independence days on September 16, September 18, and September 21, respectively.
LBJ
Probably some pandering to minorities to win votes and Cold War stufff to Spanish Latin America be captivated by American way and don't chimp out to the false song of gommunism.

that shit only happens in the US
thank Chicanos

>Why the fuck does Hispanic heritage month even exist
half this country was mexico about 150 years ago, a lot of them never left

>filthy brown mestizo detected

>removing Sinaloa because muh popular corridos and untouchable druglords when states like Tamaulipas, Michoacan and Veracruz have produced far shittier and more violent cartels who expanded their line of work to systematic kidnapping, extortion, and hijacking of entire industries
KYS

I can't recall their being any Hispanic heritage month when I was a kid and I was aware of things at the time so this had to have been somthing that happened in the last 7 years, an it's really only celebrated in the United States because real Mexican don't celebrate this shit.

Like black history month this should be eradicated as well no reason for it it's just forcing diversity propaganda down people's throats it's all bullshit I don't even care about Hispanic heritage month.

You beaners need to fucking die

>mestizos aren't white
>be meztizo "nigger!"
So you admit being non white is bad? Off yourself.

It exists because you are too much of a faggot to do anything about it.

>white people hate their heritage so much they'd rather celebrather others

fucking kek
>mexican heritage month

america is truly a cuckold fest

just put a big leaf in the middle and we can be one big nice american union-family!

Tamaulipas was removed. Michoacán at least contains some national heritage, butterflies and neat food. Veracruz has... ???

We're eventually going to have to import good Mexicans to weed out the bad ones :(

Its capital

They've got a high gdp because of maritime trade as far as I know, I don't know what else they do around those parts

trips dont lie