What Is Wrong With Hungarians

>archive.is/aSPVs

Seriously Sup Forums what makes them act this way, and why only them?

balls

But why them, this seemingly irrelevant country?

some arabs would unironically bleach the huns
orban is part gypsy himself

Maybe because it's true and they don't owe any county anything?

I don't know that is 'only' them but I can tell you this, as the descendant, on my mother's side, of a family with 100% Hungarian blood. Hungary has NEVER, as a culture, forgotten how oppressive and bloody Islam is. Long before anyone I knew outside my family even spoke the words Islam, my grandmother was warning us to never trust a muslim, that all muslims are the enemy. She was right.

> they don't owe any county anything
Neither does Sweden and look at it.
If we can crack their code we can apply it to our country as well and maybe save ourselves.

History and common sense. They had to deal with Muslim invasions previously, so have more experience than the kraut niggers dealing with it.

moroccoworldnews.com/2013/11/111456/hungary-far-right-party-leader-says-islam-is-the-last-hope-of-humanity/

Yea I don't think its an anti muslim thing. Notice Orban keeps talking about preserving the ethnic makeup of his people. The Hungarians appear to have a racial and ethnic consciousness unlike that of the rest of the Western World.

A Hungarian "far right" party leader said that? Are you sure it wasn't a particular Hungarian multi-billionaire businessman?

>ethnic consciousness
he looks like a fucking gypsy

>The signs of internal decay are obvious and it is only a matter of time till the ulcer will be unambiguous and visible. From this perspective Africa has no power; Australia and South-America suffer from perplexed identity due to their much congested societies. Considering all this, there’s only one culture left which seeks to preserve its traditions: it is the Islamic world. And of course I do not favour suicide bombers and ruthless wars but at the same time I declare that today the mankind’s last remaining bastions of traditional culture- experiencing the transcendent in everyday life- is the Islamic world. I say this as a Roman Catholic man.) Its success or failure, in the relation of the Islam and America/Israel is not as important for me as from the aspect of mankind. If Islam fails the lights will completely go out. There will be no foeman against the darkness of globalism. Then the history will really come to an end and there will be no happy end....
jobbik.com/vona_g%C3%A1bor_about_islam

Well he's not wrong. Islamic values are the last hope for human civilisation. They are the same values that we had as Christians less than 100 years ago.

I don't think we need to convert to Islam to save humanity though. We just need to get back to our roots.

Well maybe not specifically Muslim but Hungarian's have experience of invading hordes that will attempt to change the make up of their society. So the same applies. Look at the difference between Hungary and Bulgaria for example. I know which country I'd rather live in.

Hungary and the eastern states have very recently in history been completely fucked up by occupiers.
This of course insures that the memories of foreign oppression never fades and they remain more skeptical.
Not to mention all the historical invasions eastern europe has been suffering.

tl;dr: Eastern states have gotten a lot of shit throughout history and they have not forgotten those lessons
like western states have.

Also, Orban's rhetoric regarding immigration literally falls under white nationalism. He has multiple times alluded to the fact that he wants to maintain the racial identity of Hungary. How is he allowed to get away with it? Why is there no antifa chimping out and shit?

OY VEY

Are guns easy to obtain in Hungary? Is Orban pro gun?

based

crucial question

ACTORS
C
T
O
R
S

we are undefeated nigger

Nobody considers Austria eastern europe

Orban has made overtures toward creating a gun culture in Hungary. But no, it's not particularly easy to get a gun and is similar to the gun laws of more cucked places.

Also, Jobbik is mostly a meme and is pandering hard to the left right now

Holy fuck I am going on holiday to Budapest and I look Middle Eastern, clean Middle Eastern, fair with no dirty skin etc

I don't want people to think I am an immigrant, is it safe for me in Budapest?

I just want to drink and party and see the lovely attractions and go to the Spa.