Greeks and Homosexuality

Greeks and Homosexuality

How much of Greek culture is based on homosexual encounters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6QqDdRaLUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

every homosexual is greek but not every greek is homosexual

Fuck off bulgarshit, greeks are 1000 times better than you fucking turkish rape babies.

Greeks are masive greasy faggots.Don't go to Greece,these Swarthy manlets will surely try to rape you just like they tried to fuck Vargs mother on Cyprus.

We have an island named Lesbos

I believe one of the reasons for the downfall of greek civilisation was, that they never could keep up with their birth rates

Probably as much as any other. Greeks just had enough culture and civilization that it got recorded more.

T. Gypse the clown

About 90%.

Romania best ally

UH. No. Plenty of gay hispanics, blacks, white northern Euros.

And plenty of straight Greeks too.

Though I guess I'm kinda more asexual due to being NEET and forever alone.

t. Tyrone the nigger

Though I admit, I'd totally fuck this Turkish ladyboy.

Is it named after the one in Greece?

You know the reason they were like this is because they were disgusted by how women were acting under their "freedom" & thus resorted to boys.
Much like the situation today with Traps.

You guys are literally pakis...

No I mean the one in Greece

So much stupidity on Sup Forums...

Homosexuality in Ancient Athen was a ritual, between the pupil and the master, a ceremony when the pupil becomes an adult.
If anybody dare to practice homosexuality outside this ritual, it would result by a death penalty.

Every athenian citizen had a wife, and an only wife. Not a husband.

ancient greeks is 50-50
half war have gay sex.
hetro sex use to fall under production of warriors.

in modern times it 90-10
90% gay
10 % hating turks.

t. mehmetdopulos struggling with the fact that all his ancestors were massive faggots

No, I just read books.

Unlike you.

>If anybody dare to practice homosexuality outside this ritual, it would result by a death penalty.
well.. there is the story about the Queen of Bithynia..

dat dart dick tho

who wouldn't shag this thing into death

In Athens there were slaves. The family was worried that the horny young boys would impregnate some slave girl and ruin their house. They encouraged homosexuality among young boys to prevent this from happening.

how about this: if you want to fuck men you are less than a man and it shouldn't be a crime to kill you

But do they turn you on bro?

sure you do abdulandros

>Queen of Bithynia

Bithynia was in Persia.

bullshit. Plenty just loved fucking boy holes. Alexander the great fucked men. Richard the lionhearted fucked men.
And you fuck men too. There was plenty of gay sex for pleasure

Turks are pretty gay too
I wonder what's wrong with that part of the World?

>Bithynia was in Persia.
Its still a cool story bro

Damn that looks like some good head though.

Why is it always the Macedonians that shit on Greek history, even though they LARP as Alexanders.

Just tell me if you like what you see french bro

youtu.be/F6QqDdRaLUY

it's asia minor you stupid degenerate

Stop posting homosexual pic, it is quite embarassing.

And Athen is quite far away from Bithynia.

and it's still not in persia you pretentious faggot
also the whole of anatolia was populated by greeks

wow those are some big lobsters

Greece also became a state where its people stopped advancing and just told fucking stories about the gods and past heroes while Rome consumed their rotting corpse.
Why do you assume the homos were a thing while Greece was still in its glory years?

Not all of it but ya

Homosexuality was not a "common" thing in all cities states. In Sparte and Mycenia, it was forbidden.
You live in Macedonia, how could you ignore this ?

That is pedophilia. Greeks were homo pedos!
Rome > Athen, Stavros

>it is quite embarrassing
because you are a homofaggot, yes?

it's just run of the mill balk hate

>embarrassing
Do I sense sexual insecureness?

I'm pretty sure these pieces were actually all made and preserved by persian spies just to make the future societies think the greeko-romans were a bunch of faggots so no one would want to be as powerful as they were again.

>muh it was forbidden i swear there are countless depictions of gay sex because it didn't exist

>Greece is officially Balkan now with all the other Turk rapebabies
Sad!

>french cuck afraid of gaybutts
Did I step into an alternate reality?

That makes sense too.

it's always been balk you illiterate faggot

Aaaaawwww tatar baby is still mad from the other thread

I think, as a civilization, Rome > Athen.
But the athenian philosophy is superior. I'm not taking about culture, but just philosophy.

u don't know the greeks very well, that vase shows a female getting boned. Being a black male and all I'm not from your white man legacy but them Greeks are the best you'll ever get yourselves, and right now you're all a bunch of clowns and pussy ass bitches

A lot. We are being fucked by Germans over some shitty denbts

ooga booga where du white wominz

She is 100% girl
>not gay

You wish, Montenigger

Why font you call some Pakis Asian

So many retards in this thread...Yes, while it is true that greeks copulated with men somewhat normally, it had nothing to do with "being attracted to a specific gender", and it had everything to do with being a little bitch. Only the beta's/feminine men (at least, to a cultural degree, don't know about behind closed doors), those who were penetrated were considered the equivalent of a female, and it was embarrassing for a strong individual in a society to be seen as having been penetrated.

It's also true that the younger you were, the more likely you would be the one being penetrated, in fact, almost exclusively.

Anyone talking about the politics of the area has no idea what they're talking about. The fall of ancient Greece and the rampant homosexuality had nothing to do with "society", direct democracy and the insistence on maintaining city-states as the dominant form of govern-ship is what ultimately lead to their downfall because they couldn't ever become too large or they would be considered "tyrants" by all the other city states and get ganged up on. Only exception was the Macedonian Empire, because the Macedonians weren't technically "greeks" (they only considered other city-state governments "greek" and Athens especially hated Macedonia and would fucking rage over anyone who tried to have stronger ties with them).

IE, Greeks were leaders in the arts and philosophy but utter shit in terms of Government and economy.

I'm 25% gay I think.
But nude pictures of women, while we are mainly talking about culture on this thread, would be embarassing and innapropriate too.

Maybe. Does it change my words, my argumentation ?

at least Greeks knew eating pussy was beta bitch status

>Montenigger
you're so illiterate that you don't know what countries exist on the balkan but you expect me to give a shit about your opinion
pathetic

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
fucking faggot

No you idiot I made the thread to lurk iki away from the balk thread. Piss off with your shit

If future archeologists dig up a stash of TV show DVDs from today, they'll think 1/4 of the people in our day were fags, that only a tiny minority ever went to church, that the races mingled regularly, and that blacks were an intellectually superior race who held most of the judicial positions.

>25%
What does that mean? Occassional dick?

Montenegro has nothing to do with negoes.

>look we are throwing rocks
>we are smart
Shouldn't you be raping kids and taking people's money, christcuck?

this man knows

Wow eternally BTFO like the homo you are, I bet you enjoy cyber BTFOing of your ass as much as you enjoy it in rl

>literal faggot
come here for a vacation faggot
see what happens to your disgusting sodomite face

>be user
>posting on Sup Forums
>not a faggot
>goes to church
>lives in a white community
>isn't black
nsa get out

the greeks were not nearly as prolific in homosexual art as the japanese

No, I'm not excited by guys,
but I think the body of a muscular man is more beautiful than the body of a beautiful woman,
I can evaluate wether a guy is handsome or not,
I can sense wether a guy is gay or no.

Yeah I'm not reading that.
Bye faggot.
When you're done reading firekindling and praying to sky daddy I'll talk.

pathetic post as always burgernigger
good job

>he thinks i hate him because of my religion
think again you disgusting sodomite
i'd kill you and risk going to hell

>but I think the body of a muscular man is more beautiful than the body of a beautiful woman,

Tu es 100% pd mon vieux!!

this make no sense...why not just fuck a slave girl ass instead fucking fags?

I always knew Greeks were gay, but I didn't think they were this gay. Touching another mans limb with your mouth? That's really gay man.

god dammit mediterranean just can't stop being gay

That sounds more like 75% gay to me bro. I have no issues with gays, hitler was a closet faggot too and I love hitler

i have a bad news belgian bro

>but I think the body of a muscular man is more beautiful than the body of a beautiful woman

That's fucking gay.

I acknowledge the beauty of the man but I am attracted with women.

so you want to suck a dudes nipples but you claim you want to also have sex with women
sounds very gay

gros pd c'est tout

you're 100% gay and you're also a giant faggot.

Next time... post non-silicone tits
thanks

Utilisez de tels mots, ces mots infectes que sont "pd, merde, putain" avilissent la langue française, je te prierai de faire un effort et d'employer un meilleur vocabulaire.

Are you bi-curious? Would you suck a dick if the man is beautiful?

baguette hon hon hon penis, faggot
suck a dick homo

this always brightens my day

No.
But I would like to touch the abds.

Hon hon hon

tu vas faire ta tafiole jusqu'au bout?

mais oui bien sur!