DACA Amnesty May Trigger Flood of 4-6M Foreign Nationals, Not 800K

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/report-daca-amnesty-trigger-flood-4-6-m-foreign-nationals-not-800k/
archive.is/k0IX2

>Should President Trump follow through on a deal where nearly 800,000 illegal aliens are allowed to remain in the United States and eventually obtain U.S. citizenship, research shows it would create a flood of four to six million chain migrants coming to the United States.

>Trump, who adamantly opposed the amnesty for illegal aliens protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, is now defending the recipients of the program, as well as leveraging a deal where the foreign nationals could seek a pathway to citizenship through legal status, as Breitbart News reported.

>Latest data from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) shows that 618,342 illegal aliens from Mexico currently have DACA status. If they were amnestied into the U.S., it would give them the opportunity to bring adult parents and relatives to the U.S.

>“There will be chain migration. There always has been in amnesties,” Center for Immigration Studies Policy Director Jessica Vaughan told Breitbart News.

>Based on the Princeton research, the 618, 342 illegal aliens from Mexico who are covered by DACA would be able to bring upwards of four million additional relatives and family members to the U.S. in the years to come.

>On top of the legal chain migration that could occur following a DACA amnesty by Trump, there is also the potential for a massive border surge, like the one that occurred following former President Obama’s creation of the DACA program

Not even Obongo was able to accomplish that?

Will Trump lead to the most massive amount of amnesty and surge of illegal immigration in US history?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/democrats-trump-okd-amnesty-dream-bill-3-3-million-illegals/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/trump-tells-congress-to-get-ready-to-do-its-job-on-amnesty/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/trump-has-always-backed-amnesty-white-house-says/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/trump-explicitly-calls-for-amnesty-says-he-might-revisit-daca-decision/
twitter.com/AP/statuses/908147079758925825
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/donald-trump-the-wall-will-come-later-after-daca-amnesty-deal/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-polls-showing-daca-as-popular-even-among-republicans-dont-tell-the-whole-story/?ex_cid=story-twitter
youtu.be/Mfbrz4obJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED

Who /DACApede/ here?

>surge of illegal immigration
Don't you understand it dumb leaf? It would be legal in that case, and there's nothing wrong with that. Surely nobody here opposes to legal migration.

So if I come to the US now I can get amnesty?

No pakis, you stay there in londonistan.

when whites are 30% of the population we win! maga maga pedes based spic

whites will be 20-30% of the population by 2030

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/democrats-trump-okd-amnesty-dream-bill-3-3-million-illegals/

>President Donald Trump is offering amnesty and citizenship to at least 3.7 million illegal aliens and foreign residents, not just to the 800,000 DACA illegals, according to statements from Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi.

>The huge scale of Trump’s expanded amnesty is obscured by the media’s routine use of the Democratic-developed “dreamer” term for the almost 800,000 younger illegals who enrolled in Obama’s 2012 DACA amnesty. But the Democrats’ actual “Dream” Acts provide amnesty to roughly 3.3 million illegals and 400,000 other foreign residents.

>For example, the Dream Act of 2017 is sponsored by Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and Republican Sen. Lindsay Graham, and provides a path to citizenship for at least 3.7 million people, according to the pro-amnesty Migration Policy Institute. The matching bill on the House side is the DREAM Act, sponsored by Democratic Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard and retiring GOP Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.

>Instead of just granting residency and work permits to the 800,000 beneficiaries of Obama’s expiring DACA amnesty, the Democrats’ two ‘Dream’ acts greatly expand the number of people who can quickly get conditional green cards and later convert them into citizenship papers in five years. In turn, the new citizens will have huge moral incentives and will be under great family pressure, to sponsor many more of their unskilled, government-dependent, Democratic-boosting relatives into the United States for decades after the amnesty is launched.

>The pro-amnesty Migration Policy Institute said 1.8 million illegals are “immediately eligible” for the Dream Act amnesty, and 1.5 million “may become eligible … in the future.”

>It would be legal in that case, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Did you read the article Paco? What happens everytime there's an amnesty bill like after Reagan Amnesty in 1986 and Obama is that there's a surge of illegal immigration because spics like you feel more safe to enter the country since they know they won't face resistance and in fact they'll get rewarded for it.

And amnesty is in fact illegal immigrants granted citizenship. They never migrated legally, so they're still illegal immigrants turned into legal citizens because retarded policies.

>Surely nobody here opposes to legal migration.
Mass immigration shouldn't be the norm, and it only started after the Hart-Celler Act in 1965. That's what the RAISE Act was supposed to fix too: the ridiculous amount of legal immigration with no standards allowed into the US.

>Trump, who adamantly opposed the amnesty for illegal aliens protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, is now defending the recipients of the program
Could I please see PROOF of this claim, rather than just a vague tweet that doesn't even mention DACA and a bunch of libtards jerking off to what they want to pretend it means?

Viva Trump! Make America Mexico Again!

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/
>Report: Trump Caves on DACA, Wants ‘Quick’ Amnesty for 800K Illegal Aliens

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/
>Trump OKs DACA Amnesty: ‘This Is a Case of Heart

dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/trump-tells-congress-to-get-ready-to-do-its-job-on-amnesty/
>Trump Tells Congress To ‘Get Ready’ To Do Its ‘Job’ On Amnesty

dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/trump-has-always-backed-amnesty-white-house-says/
>Trump Has Always Backed Amnesty, White House Says

dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/trump-explicitly-calls-for-amnesty-says-he-might-revisit-daca-decision/
>President Donald Trump called for legal status for roughly 800,000 illegal immigrants in a tweet Tuesday and said if Congress can’t accomplish it he might revisit his reversal of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty program.

>“Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do),” Trump tweeted. “If they can’t, I will revisit this issue!”

twitter.com/AP/statuses/908147079758925825
>BREAKING: Schumer, Pelosi announce deal with Trump to protect young immigrants; will include border security, but no wall.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/14/donald-trump-the-wall-will-come-later-after-daca-amnesty-deal/
>“People want to see that happen,” Trump said about amnesty for DACA recipients, repeating the argument that illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children were here “through no fault of their own.”

>“The wall will come later, we’re right now renovating large sections of wall, massive sections, making it brand new, we’re doing a lot of renovations,”

>Asked by a reporter if he favored amnesty, Trump replied, “DACA. The word is DACA.”

This.

Legal immigration is an even bigger problem then illegal immigration. We need the RAISE act or else we are fucked.

Based Trump. The Mexicans will all vote republican now, I am sure of it. They are natural conservatives. Prepare for permanent victory of the republican party. MAGA!

>Foreign Nationals

that doesn't have any sense

all the shills that were whining for the wall to be built AND TRUMP IS ALREADY RENOVATING IT eat shit and die Trump haters

You could have prevented this. Why didn't you listen?

fucking fucking blind racist just dont see this is part of the jew Illuminati to make the north american union the amero

America YES!

he'll go down as the most hated President in history and will destroy his brand and legacy.

Probably not if you're European. That would go against their anti-white plan

well breitbart has been going after Trump since he fired Bannon

>TRUMP IS REPAIRING FENCES SO STOP WHINING
Holy shit dude do you have no convictions of your own? Do you just change your opinion to whatever Trump's is? He fucking folded. He cucked.

Pretty much all wetbacks that become legal because of Reagan are 85% democratic and basically government leeches. I hate spics including myself.

I hope this doesn't get passed, if it does Trump will go down as the man who killed America.

You can probably come here legally if the RAISE act passes.

If crimes get reduced, how come lawyers, detectives, doctors, gun companies get paid, ? Based MaGa

He was always going to be a one term president. This move will make stormfag terrorists hate him which are like 3% of his base, but it will make centrists approve him which are a much far higher percent

and they are right to do so. Trump was dead to me when he let Clinton off the hook. How anyone stuck with him after he launched missiles at Assad is beyond me.

most people don't give a fuck about your faggot Syria larping.

>How anyone stuck with him after he launched missiles at Assad is beyond me
Well I left him after that, but I hesitantly forgave him after he stopped funding "rebel groups" in Syria.
But this DACA shit is too much. I am done. Permanently. Fuck this traitor.

Centrists never are looked up too, they will always be viewed as retarded numbnuts. That's why GenZ whites are turning to nationalism, because they realize centrism will stop nonwhites from hating them.

right here my dude civic nationalism is the way of the future

Unless he makes war with NOKO and gains popularity, builds base for 2 ND term , just like bush did with iraq

Kill yourself retard. People who actually understand global politics care about it.

Political genius detected here

what is civic or nationalistic about it?

Trump is going to end up seeing what his former supporters are doing. Everybody young will abandon him if he gives out amnesty. That's straight out lying, even Jeb admitted he was going to give amnesty.

>>Based on the Princeton research, the 618, 342 illegal aliens from Mexico who are covered by DACA would be able to bring upwards of four million additional relatives and family members to the U.S. in the years to come.
But....but that's 5 million more people who could vote Democrat.

Mestizo Futurism.

WELCOME TO AMERICA
NOW GET OUT

>Brietbart

He's blackmailed at this point, goodbye America, goodbye liberty

Depends, are you brown?

How about you faggots stop crying on Sup Forums and go hit up Trump on twitter or call your local politicians
Stop being blackpill fucking shills.

Why can you trumpfags see that this is a good thing?

>trump realizes he won't win 2020
>daca spics are second class citizens
>makes daca a path to citizenship
>take the daca spics away from the jews and shills
>trump the savior!
>trump has bigger base than ever before
>unstoppable
>...and then wall
>wall is more secured and the new wall 30,000 feet high
>no more future illegal spics.

Also who do you think will help with no future illegal spics?

The south will turn blue. Republicans will never win again.

>Gathers 4-6M Foreign Nationals
>Teleports behind them
>"Nothing personnel, kid."

Learn English Antonio. A foreign national is a foreigner who lives in the national without having citizenship.

Yeah I remember all those "RENOVATE THE EXISTING FENCES THAT DON'T EVEN COVER A QUARTER OF THE BORDER!!" chants at Trump rallies. I'm sure that's what people were expecting.

They've been critical of him since well before that, and rightly so. This is an ad hominem anyway, try to refute anything in those articles.

Nope, pretty much his entire base turns on him. Being tough on immigration is the only reason he got past the primaries. Most Republicans are against amnesty, he loses them. People who already disliked him still won't care, and in fact will be empowered because they'll think they even managed to get "evil Hitler Drumpf" to capitulate. And he gets nothing out of the deal. Pretty much one of the worst moves in modern political history.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-polls-showing-daca-as-popular-even-among-republicans-dont-tell-the-whole-story/?ex_cid=story-twitter

The man is done.

If DACA isn't repealed and stuff like the RAISE act, The Wall and E-Verify don't pass. We will become another Latin American country, Spics are already 20% of our population.

>f they were amnestied into the U.S., it would give them the opportunity to bring adult parents and relatives to the U.S.
So we don't let them. We know they'll try it but we draw the line and let 'em know when the legislation is being drafted: THIS DOESN'T MEAN THE WHOLE GODDAMN FAMILY GETS TO COME. NO NEW ONES. THE ONES WHO'RE STILL HERE? YOU GOT A RECORD? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. YOU GOOD? GOT A JOB? OKAY, BUT, AGAIN THIS DOES NOT MEAN ANY MORE OF YOU GET TO COME TOO. COMPRENDE?

Too fucking easy.

america just gained 800,000 red blooded, freedom loving american citizens. thats what this country is all about.

>who lives in the nationa

who lives in the nation*

Right now, we're facing a similar dilemma in Germany. The refugees Merkel let so haphazardly in are entitled to bring their families. The according regulation has been suspended, but is bound to reactivate within the next months (after the general election next week). Estimates are expecting an additional 2,000,000 family members for the 400,000 refugees who are entitled to bring them. Might be less, or might be more. It will be a shitshow, and none of the ruling parties (who are expected to keep ruling, because their percentages are falling (surprise), so no other coalition seems possible) are denying that it will happen or promising to extend the suspension.

I'm a centrist and reject amnesty.

The only thing amnesty by the Federal Government will accomplish is States rounding up and arresting illegal immigrants in-mass. Imprisonment and placement into work gangs as as a work force to construct an actual wall until the Federal Government decides it wants to enforce federal law and deport illegal immigrants. As a side effect sanctuary cities and States will be flooded by illegals and collapse due to their welfare/infrastructure unable to handle the massive influx.

If they want war, give them war.

Haha go Trump! We're breaking records here pedes! 70% brown by 2050? I don't think so! This country is going to be 70% based brown people by 2025!

We are facing bad times, Trump is hanging out with the wrong people and they're basically telling him to kill off his political career and base. America will be fucked if there's no Wall or RAISE Act. Latino Immigrants don't integrate and have increased our crime in the Southwest Areas. Imagine 6 Million more of them, The South and Southwest will literally turn blue in our lifetimes.

Today was supposed to be a good day off work for once. Instead, I'm catching up on all the goddamn ways Trump turns his back on his supporters and words. Today was the day I started talking shit about him. And it feels bad man. But could trump name one of his supporters on the streets trying to help him. Can he name even one person from a moderate, "diverse" group like Patriot Prayer? Could he keep anybody around that actually appreciated what he ran on?

He will be pro business and that's about it. Just absolutely pathetic.

Shills are in full force today.
Trump is holding DACA hostage to get an immigration reform.

>blackpill

No, this is the perfect opportunity to make people realize that the electoral system in West is a farce, and there is no democratic solution.

No matter who you vote for, you always get the same outcome. This is the perfect example of that.

The sooner people realize this, the sooner people lose faith in democracy and take to more radical solutions, the better off everyone will be.

Globalists threw you a bone with Trump to give you an illusion that you could change things with an ostensibly "anti-establishment" candidate, but it was always bullshit; a way to funnel white discontent and make it harmless by fooling you into thinking this one orange conman who spent his entire life ripping people off and being surrounded by Jews will fix everything. Now you finally realize that you've been had.

Sup Forums used to know this before it was hijacked by Trump shills.

Only retards wouldn't expect that to happen. Most cuck don't even know their hero Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million and allowed millions more to flood in.

even if you dont care about it as a foreign policy issue (you should and retards like you are why this country is going to become Brazil 2.0) it was a stark example of Trump doing a complete 180 from what he was voted in to do.

Immigration Reform is a codeword for Amnesty, We need the RAISE act so we can increase European immigration.

Hopefully this snaps Trump back to reality.

>European

Europe is being blown up by other "Europeans" right now. That would work great

this. the silver lining is that Trump accelerates the decline.

>We don't let them when the legislation is being drafted

Do you actually think as soon as the next Democrat president takes office they would continue the policies of racist nazi Trump?

Literally everything you're saying was said for Reagan's amnesty. It was supposed to be for 300,000 farm workers, it ended up being millions. People are still becoming citizens NOW because of it. Mexican nationals have been suing the government every year since 1986 to find some loophole that gives them citizenship because of it- and because the left owns the courts, they always do. All they have to do is send it to some brown judge in Hawaii and then on to the lefr-wing 9th circuit.

There's tons of Euros in our waiting lists, if it does pass expect loads of them to come here.

This, If Trump actually allows the Dream act to pass, his supporters (myself included) will ditch him completely. This is his last chance to redeem himself, I'm sick of all talk no action bullshit. I voted for Trump to stop this shit, not to just complain about it.

Trump alresdy tweeted out "What kind of people would want to deport these great Americans? Really!??"

If you're going to use DACA amnesty as a negotiating tool, you don't make it clear to everyone that you want them all to stay and think only heartless monsters would want to deport them. It's done dude. I don't know if they threatened him, I don't know if they blackmailed him, but it's done.

There are already 20-30 MILLION illegals here I dunno how this DACA and amnesty talk only covers 800k to 3 million or whatever. Has the narrative just changed that there aren't even that many illegals here?

They will breed like rats, Dreamers hate everything about America just like most of our nonwhites.

reminder: every DACA dreamer goes to college for 100% free

Then it will be up to local government to to increase immigration enforcement, those states that lean democrat will indeed get more immigrants sure, but if you don't live in one it should be no problem for you. This is why you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket, or one man in this case

Meanwhile the Millennial Generation is jobless and constantly raped with student loans.

Why would you want to import more Europeans?

Look what they did to Europe.

They become conservative in a short amount of time in America, unlike nonwhites who will forever vote democratic.

Burn it all down.

Through private scholarships, which not every dreamer qualifies for.

so is trump giving them amnesty or not?

>all these shariablue shills
we stand by the god emeperor. MAGA.

I completely agree, which is why I'm not very concerned as to whether or not Trump was ever serious about illegal immigration. What did people think would've been the appropriate response if Hillary Clinton won the presidency?

If Trump were smart, he would trick legislators that are pro-illegal immigration to identify themselves the American citizens by getting them to vote for amnesty, then use presidential powers to veto it. Maybe legislators will try to override the veto, guaranteeing them be ousted in the 2018 elections. If we had enough like minded anti-illegal legislators, we could reverse a lot of the bullshit going on.

There's nothing that can be done electorally about this problem. There are a few things the whole elite can agree on:

1. We need to protect the rich and corporate America at all costs.
2. We need as many brown immigrants as possible.
3. We always need more wars.
4. We need to give more money to Israel.
5. Health care must be shit.

BASED TRUMP!

youtu.be/Mfbrz4obJNM

Fuck Donald Trump

THANKS TRUMP :)

DACA is amnesty and path to citizenship.

Basically Obama had the idea that he could grab a Democratic majority in all elections forever by granting blanket amnesty for all illegal Mexicans who had kids with them in the US. So he enticed them to register with a new program called DACA (created by an unconstitutional EO) hat once registered granted them citizenship and allowed their kids to go to school and college on the American dime.

This was one gigantic slap in the face to everyone who ever spent the 7-9 years emigrating legally, while also giving away free money and college to the Mexicans.

Trump claimed he would stop this, instead he'll be able to do something even Obama was unable to do: sign it into law.

waa waaa waa..

>muh ethnic replacement

jajajaja your cuck tears are delicious scranny hwuite boiss, say hola to your new neighbor Juan Pablo Sanchez De Aragoza. This is my country now, you know just taking back what belonged to us in the first place...

>Do great in school
>Get private scholarships
>Go to University
At least it's not a retarded criminal that's getting this.

illegal immigrants are criminals by definition you stupid cuckold

>belonged to us
And look at all the shit holes that are ran by spics. Like locusts, you all will come here and feast until this land becomes a 3rd world dump like Mexico.
I'll be dead by then hopefully before this place becomes as trashy as any bastard child country of spain

Stop being a nigger. I wasn't defending it. I'm just saying it's not like they're fucking giving out free rides to them BECAUSE they're illegal like you faggots assume.

>(((BREIBART)))

Is there any news left that isnt fake news?

How is emigrating illegally and residing in the country illegally not a crime you stupid fuck?

i guarantee 99% of the rationale behind this cirminal's scholarships and harvard admission was kikes wanting to reward illegal immigrants.

wahh muh criminal illegal goes to harvard and I fail to realize who the real piece of shit is here.. Take a guess, its ((you))

you are the bastard son of britain in a land that doesn't belong to you, I want you out out out!

>breitbart
kek

I legit cannot even hear you over your niggering. No shit being an illegal is illegal. I meant a criminal as in going out stealing shit and killing people. Jesus christ you fucking morons will try to cherry pick the dumbest shit just to have the slightest chance at an argument that's not even there. If it was kikes wanting illegals in college they would create specific scholarships that only illegals could apply for.