So why did people hate the manga ending so much? It's was beautiful, romantic, and well foreshadowed. I don't get it

So why did people hate the manga ending so much? It's was beautiful, romantic, and well foreshadowed. I don't get it

It was a crime

Because for the rest of it it was just a nice relaxing manga about a man taking care of his adopted daughter, and then the romantic end makes that weird and was unnecessary.

because we're not degenerates

She's a daughteru, not your waifu

If you're going to fuck your own daughter you might as well do it while she's in her prime. Waiting until she grew up was a huge waste.

Yeah, reminded me of Woody Allen.

Because it gave no real sense of closure. Think on the Fruits Basket ending; Tooru and Kyo are grandparents who go for daily walks together. Now that was a good ending; it gave me the closure I needed.

If anons hated the route Usagi took why not Drop it?

thanks for spoiling me fruits basket faggot

Nah, that's not all it is, plenty of series have abrupt and unfulfilling endings yet get more fond reception than Usagi Drop. For example TWGOK.

I did, never read the ending. As soon as I saw how it was gonna end, I was fucking disgusted and dropped it. I don't even mind incest, it's just that it was treated like a realistic father-daughter relationship for most of the manga and then author forces that shitty ending.

speak the truth

How did it end? I havn't read the manga

It's all very simple actually, people were shipping MC with the milf, it didn't happen, they got mad.

Thank god it didn't happen. I wouldn't want a cuck as my wife's son.

She free up and they fucked.

Disgusting? Every single anime out there shows you more disgusting things on a weekly basis.

This is what it boils down to. All these people watch incestual romcoms and think that Oreimo is above average or 10/10, but are "disgusted" by Usagi Drop. What a joke.

Nice, maybe I'll look for doujins also

>Oreimo
>10/10
>Sup Forums is one person

I hated the endings for both.

This, as filthy and degenerate as Sup Forums is we are a sucker for a cute father/daughter thing it just makes you feel all tingling. No clue why but it just feels good and having a relationship like that built and then torn down without warning is fucking awful.

People who like this ending should fuck off, same as the people who think Kagura and Gin from Gintama should be together or like the ending to Honey and Clover.

The only ending allowed.

Are you fellow chihirofagbro? Reminder that we won.

>believe that his grandfather is her father throughout the manga
>in the end they reveal he isn't
>never explain who her real father is