Is this the new Prime Minister of England?

Fuck off mobilefag

Wud? I luv me iPad, whey you say me focking uff now?

>Turning down volume on a photograph

Fucking stupid Germans everybody

It's a normalfag redditor, what do you expect?

50/50 right now. He was pretty successful as Londons old Mayor but has little leadership prep for being PM as far as his party's concerned.

My best guess is not the next election but more likely the following one if hes still on the front bench.

nice tucker meme!

may I?

No, this is.

>OP is a migrant faggot.

>Tories letting a back bench catholic rebel run

Good luck with that.

You Momentum fellas don't know anything about winning elections.

I hope so. The timeline will be complete.

i think boris, buffoonish as he is, would be better than that cold cunt that nearly lost the early election.

Why don't bongs love Boris? I get that he's a bit of a buffoon, but he's also an intelligent man and seems to be pretty solidly anti-globalist.

I'm a huge fan of Boris, he's incredibly clever and is a great representative of Britain. However I prefer Mogg, BoJo would be my second choice.

I never would have thought an islamic radical could be mayor of London, or that the "stiff upper lip" of the Brit would be used as a way to avoid conflict with muslims rather than confront it. Donald Trump is my president and I'm ecstatic. We live in strange times user.
Are we all ignoring the obvious, that men as a whole should refuse to vote for women candidates?

lets be honest a country thats making a choice between may and johnson is a country that needs to be swept away by a tsunami

He isn't anti-globalist, none of our mps are. They all just follow the party line, which is some sort of vague nationalism.

Boris Johnson. Trump clone. screenshot this post.

He's a bit of an arrogant prick and can't control his temper sometimes. Pretty based otherwise, although I feel like he is just pandering to who he feels will give him support (it emerged he wrote two speeches, one supporting Brexit, one against, and he claimed he had written each out to help him make a decision on the matter, you make your own judgement). I get the feeling he is just the typical power-hungry Oxford hack.

I prefer David Davis or Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Shame. I try and pay attention when the opportunity arises, but that's not all that often so maybe my impression of Boris isn't well fleshed out. I still can't help but like the guy though.

I've seen a little about Mogg and he appears to be saying some good things, but just screams elite like the type you would expect to be very pro globalization.

What do you imagine the chances are of the Mayor of Peace becoming PM in the near future?

do some analysis first before basing your judgement on BoJo's character, I agree May isn't great but I don't think Boris would be much better

the typical working class Labour voters out in the rest of the country would desert at the prospect of there being a Muslim prime minister, I assure you

Jonson is like a smart version of Trump with some understatement that shills his cognitive disatvantages very well, like the British would suggest. Nevertheless he is a Cocktopbrickfuckshit that needs to die alone.

Doesn't look like any Boris Johnson I know.

There isn't a dime's worth of difference between Cameron/Osborne/May/Johnson/Hague and all the rest of these bong faggots you torybots are constantly wetting yourselves over.

When are you bong cunts going to get serious?

Oh and Rice-Mong is just as bad as those others, you retarded bong cunts.

That's a relief. Here's hoping for the best down the road for you guys. We're gonna need to be standing shoulder to shoulder again to liberate Europe soon, I can feel it.

>This is the guy with a "plan" for Brexit.

My God, you bongs are totally screwed.