What lesson can we learn from Frank?

What lesson can we learn from Frank?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the lesson is that sitting around talking about how you're going to start your own business someday is weak behavior and maybe you should get some balls and just try it

The lawnmower is in your head now, there is no escape... EVER.

that wagecucks are truly pathetic. Saddest part about a wagecuck is how theyre often ''proud'' of their job. i hope he enjoyed mowning a billionaire lawn for 25$

preps yourself and use a lot of lube before you enter the white house?

Italians are white when convenient for stormtards

To buy cool skeleton gloves

child labor is a thing.

You are an idiot, he will be forever known. Also, this is his own business. Owning your own business does not qualify as being a wage cuck.
This will be chapter 2 of this kid's future book.

he is training for the Mexican life.

How many black kids volunteered to perform labor for Obama?

>he will be forever known.
if by forever you mean 72 hours sure
>Also, this is his own business
he's 11 and mowing lawn its just a meme business retard. you probably think he pays taxes too holy shit

Good on him! Cute story!
>What lesson can we learn from Frank?
See

Donald J. Trump TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE!

youtube.com/watch?v=6akIm19w6i0

stop shilling your videos on pol faggot

Have the libshits called him an evil rape monster yet because he's white and has a penis?

>mowing lawn its just a meme business

If he keeps building on his grounds keeping skills he could run a landscaping business when hes older, those guys make good money.

What's it to you faggot? LICK MY NUTS GAY ASS LEAF.

I thought it was a great adaptation, fuck off leaf cuck.

>I mowed the lawn at the white house

This kid gets branding.

and there are a lot of tax write-offs. it's regionally-dependent, and it's hard to expand above-board thanks to obamacare, but generally one man-minute is a dollar. and you're being paid (and forced) to do cardio. around here, when i go do estimates, i see the look of relief on the faces of these boomers that i'm a white guy

I own a landscaping business and make around 300k a year gross (as a business). It's grown pretty well and I only hire English speaking Americans. My staff is about 75% white. (Southern Az) Get a lot of new business refurrals from customers who are happy. We show up on time. We have matching shirts that are clean. Clean trucks. Clean equipment, (I actually have 2 teen employees that come in after school to clean our equipment and trucks every day for 10/hr. People really don't like hiring landscapers that only have one English speaker. I also report competitors who I know are hiring illegals to ICE. A lot of competitors have had employees quit out of fear of getting deported since Trump got elected. Don't knock on honest work user.

>also report competitors who I know are hiring illegals to ICE.
Based

Cool work ethics Frank, Want to bring it to The White House?

Trump endorses child labor

He was a good son and I'm sorry he's so sick

How did you get into it?

Good music, good video, and good smiles.

Would watch again.

>I also report competitors who I know are hiring illegals to ICE.
Thank you for your service. Everyone needs to be doing this in their own lives. If you see a contractor picking up illegals at a hardware store, get a picture of the company name and number on the side of their truck. The almost always have this plastered on the vehicle, and it will help you report them to ICE. Know a restaurant playing fast and loose with the law? Give ICE a call. Remember folks, snitchin' is bitchin'.

Howtobenavyseals

This. He could plaster the side of his landscaping trailer with the pic from OP.

he's a future rapist.

>Illegal immigrants are irreplaceable

Fuck you spic. I'll deport your ass myself

Fuck you for hiring wetbacks that happen to speak English. Bu but its only 25% of my work force!

What's your business setup like? How many trucks? Multiple locations or just do one job at a time?

I like the cut of your jib.

Yes there's escape.
A landscape.

20$ don't last long

best /ourguy/

If you want to make real money, you have to be an entrepreneur. Plenty of slaves available as well. Just start a business, desu.