How is does make feel you?

How is does make feel you?

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Warm inside.

Annoyance and an impending headache because it's the start of yet another M/a/doka thread.

I get the feeling you get when you walk in on god making out with the other god.

Anger

Kyoko and Sayaka are better

Warm and fuzzy but also butthurt that the madoka fanbase on Sup Forums is so cancerous
We should've pretended it's shit like every other popular thing so that we wouldn't attract such people

I do hope they cut the subtext bullshit and either have Homura's love returned or drive the final nail in her coffin and have it not returned.

Aroused and warm/fuzzy.

Go to /u/. I'm not even kidding. No trips and HomuHater and ACK are actively stomped out.

I'm all for MadoHomu but too many PMMM threads.

You are "homuhater" or at least you pretend to be. And ACK is a boogiman made up by a mod with mental illness. jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

Also, even if your life depended on it, you couldn't list a single valid thing that people who are against crack have done wrong.

Hi

It's been years since something like that could make me feel anything. Maybe a little gassy.

makes me wanna read some cute fluff fic of them or something. girls kissing will never get old.

Anyone else ever want to fuck the shit out of Homura and get her to forget all about Madoka?

We all want to put a smile on Homu's face, but that won't give her any long term happiness, user.

You should really visit a gastroenterologist

I said a little. As in, one fart in this threads general direction.

Homura would beat the shit out of both of you degenerates. Shove your pity up your ass.

Gross, don't you dare propel shit current towards my direction

Sick.
Sky is up above and abyss is down below. They were never meant to be together. And if they do, the world is doomed

What happens is September?

I think Moemura and I could be friends. HomuHomu would probably kill me for existing though.

>Implying Japan believes in you Christian heaven and hell
>Implying Madoka and Homura arent going to scissor so hard they become a yinyang next film

If scissor what you mean is God will bring divine retribution and cut the devil in half I might believe that

Condeming a 14 year old girl who just wanted to be with her friend to an eternal hell seems too edgy even by Urobuchi standards.

Don't imitate me!

>scissor so hard they become a yinyang

Madoka isn't god tho. And Homura isn't satan.

He's one hell of motherfucker isn't he?

This post is
so
wrong
on many level

You'll have to forgive me. I forgot that part in the bible where satan went back in time to save god from dying until god made a wish to disappear from the world. I also forgot that part where satan ripped god from heaven out of love and wished for god and his arch angels to live happy, normal lives. I also missed that part where satan was perfectly okay with being god's enemy as long as he was happy.

Oh wait. That never fucking happened because only a retard would think Homura is actually satan.

Anything to relieve her stress.

Sup Forums pls go.