LGBTQ characters were "nearly invisible" in the films released this summer

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbtq-people-nearly-invisible-box-office-report-finds-n801771
>Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer characters were "nearly invisible" in the films released by the seven major studios over the summer," according to a new report released by LGBTQ media advocacy group GLAAD.
How do we fix Hollywood's homophobia, transphobia, and queerphobia? We need to force them to make lqbtq characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbtq-people-nearly-invisible-box-office-report-finds-n801771
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck cares

>pleaaaase start watching our movies, we'll put a fag in it!

lmao how pathetic

Oh, perhaps because they were cinematically represented in exactly the numbers they are in real life?

>putting faggots in film

No.

Wouldn't know, I didn't watch any

>nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbtq-people-nearly-invisible-box-office-report-finds-n801771

>by SIERRA C. JACKSON

?? why

and in exactly the same way?

I mean how many penguins in the fucking flippy feet movie were gay? lets assume it's fucking 30% because it was never explicitly mentioned, because it shouldn't have to be. I might be mongling a thousand cocks a day it doesn't mean I can't wear a nice suit and be a fucking normal person, I'm not going to "accentuate my gayness" for a camera. Christ.

Perhaps because they're 2% of the population they don't need to be represented in 100% of films? Besides, it's not like anyone watched movies this year, anyway. Fuck the kikes.

There's already enough POZ in Hollywood, what we need to change is removing all the POZ. If there were no POZ'd characters, GOOD. Fuck LGBTQWTFBBQ

>I might be mongling a thousand cocks a day
You're almost ready to be an OP

who gives a shit?
let the faggots have there little circle jerk.

You're schnerious?
Here is a still from one of my favorite scenes from this summer's blockbusters...

Retards like you are the reason hollywood is as shitty as it is. You fucks constantly whine about there not being enough diversity in films. But by diversity, you actually wanted more brown people and mentally handicapped gender queer characters instead. You don't want good movies. You don't care about well written stories or interesting characters. All you want is to see a bunch of faggots on a movie screen while you sip from your cup of pussy juice and blame the cis hetero patriarchy for when the general populace don't want to see it, even if you yourself won't see it because you're a faggot yourself who graduated in women studies who can't hold a job that pays more than minimum wage, so you instead talk about it with your fellow tumblrites.

>Put in gay shit
>Get banned in China
At the end of the day, the #1 priority for Hollywood is money.

Repressed homophobia: the post.

That's why all these #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend idiots can never get what they want. And at best, they can only imply it, when it can just be cut out for other countries. There not going to do this in mainstream blockbusters.

LGBTQ characters are shallow, have no clear motives, no character progression, no real needs and desires. They are just there clearly to push political agenda, therefore they have no place in art (if we can call script writing for degenerate Hollywood movies art).

Hmm we could do that but who wants to see fags in movies?

>LGBTQ characters were "nearly invisible" in the films released this summer

Good, maybe Hollywood has finally gotten the message that most people don't want to have a social agenda pushed on them when they go to the movies.

>while you sip from your cup of pussy juice

I would order pussy juice if they served it at the movies and it was guaranteed to be the product of white pussies only.

How do they know?

The characters could all be gay but just not have their whole personality revolve around it. I feel like the complaint is more: "why are there no token gay characters who's only purpose is to rind everyone that they're gay all the time?". Don't gay people ever get annoyed at being portrayed as flaming faggots with nothing to offer but their sexuality?

>WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

I love how the fail to see that "diversity" has brought Hollywood its shittiest summer in quite a long time.

bump

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

Bump

>gay characters have to announce that they are gay or they dont exist

Nigga you don't see me talking about my dick sucking at every turn, I'm more interested in talking about my studies than my sexuality, it's uninteresting

>do faggots get annoyed with all of the attention they receive?
Ftfy