I'm feeling down lately, since you can't give me compliments personally say something nice about my country

I'm feeling down lately, since you can't give me compliments personally say something nice about my country.

fancy brand toothpaste

I used to not be able to point you out on map before pol.

ima nas ko kineza

Based serbia

There's a croatian community in my small city
Nice people, proud of their heritage as well

You guys are fucking crazy. I love it.

>you are not Bosnia

accidental greentext

I don't know anything about croatia except for crocop, and that stipe miocic is croation. Sorry you feel down though. I will say a prayer for you though.

croatia defines marriage as between woman and man so they have that over america

I wish I was born a Croat.

I had to go to Zagreb for a work trip. Was expecting shithole but actually not bad at all

Your country is too irrelevant to have to worry about immigrants

wtf is serious sam?

Your country won't matter at all in the greater scheme of things. As a matter of fact humanity itself doesn't matter in the greater scheme of things. This planet is basically nothing. Further, you will most likely get indebted, your children will most likely hate you, and your wife will most likely divorce you. Your education will probably lead to a job you hate and your grave will eventually fade away into nothing, just like the memory of everything you have been associated to. Enjoy becoming the eventual corpse you slowly are turning into. Good day.

Based ally
honory aryan
superior to bosnian/serbian/albanian turds
Ivica Olic one of the best attackers of the last decade

Fucking pleb, how old are you?

22 next week

He's like Forrest Gump.Good runner and sprinter no technique but has great persistence.

nice right nice left

you still a virgin

Not croatian president

yes?

dubs
how old are you?
>22 years
what are the chances kek

It's on friday, the 22nd :^)

split is a nice airport and I'd like to visit it one day
good seas for boats i remember seeing Croatia featured on some magazine

low priority travel destination

ur people are trying.

but ur educated women are communists.

good place for vacations

cheer up chuck,,at least your not a darkie

made up country of ex-Commie turds could give a shit less about it

you any were near the dalmatian coast,,,,boooootiful there,,you cheered up yet

Your womyn succ bbc well

I visited your country a few weeks ago. It's absolutely gorgeous. The old Croatian lady who was my Airbnb host was the nicest person i have ever met.

10/10 vacation, would go back.

I love OP. A truly great man who serves not ones own self, but duty and honor. He is a brother to all, and enemy to some, but always a fair man indeed. It will be a sad day for all mankind, when he departs from us and retrurns to the garden from which he came. Until then let us know that OP is a giant among men. Let the walls be covered with the ongoing chaperts of his tale. Let the people ring out with joy and praises unto him for he has campioned for us all; and he will be victorious.

Visited your country 4 times now because of work. Realistically, even Hungarians are whiter than you. A Romanian would be 10 shades lighter, and a Polack would be 12 shades lighter. To call you european is an insult to Europe. You do have a white man population, though.

Crypto-greco-turkic-mongrels. But yeah, you guys make great seafood dishes.

best white pussy I've had was croatioan

You've probably never been there if you hold this opinion. You can't really call these people white.

Typical croatian club pic related. Hotspot for africans.

That's Zrće or you could call it croatian Ibiza.Tourists go there.

Those aren't Croatians

>Croatia

Never heard of it.

Are you the ones that remove kebab?

>I'm feeling down lately, since you can't give me compliments personally say something nice about my country.

At least you're not India.

you're shit cunts, but your chicks are hot.

Pretty chill country.

I wished i spend my Time on the Beaches of Istria and Dalmatia, just to see the Beautiful Adriatic.

Thank you for the Based Ustase, and for keeping the Brown Communist serbs down and stopped from taking over the Balkans.

Also, Thank you for Nikola Tesla, without him we would have no Electricity, thus no Internet and therefore no Sup Forums.

Tesla also exposed (((Einstein))) as a POS and his Relativity Theory as BS.

whatever happens brother, always remember that at least you do not live in a fake country

Tesla was orthodox

croat diaspora spotted

I understand its bait but to help others.

wtf. daily shills going croats not white.
germans not white. anglos not white.
italians not white. americans not white.

wtf

Of course every european nation has browner and whiter individuals, depending on the country, but not even a croat can seriously say that their country is 100% white. It just isn't. Even inland, away from the beach "tan zone", about 60% of them look like mexicans. You would have to be retarded to argue against this, even croatians will admit it.

Croatia is european geographically, and semi-european genetically. Definitely not like French/germans/uk/baltics/poland etc.

Very good example pic. 60% mexican looking, 20% inbetween, and 20% whites

when theres like 40°C every fucking day for at least 3 months, and they ask why you aint white like someone who never saw sun in those 3 months...

CROATION

Oh cut the shit, I've been stationed all over europe, for years now. Idk why Sup Forums defends croats so much - you guys are literally browner than hungarians/romanians/bulgarians, and Sup Forums calls them gypsies.

White people don't tan. At the most, you tan only one or two shades. Example: Texas is hot as fuck, and mexicans get darker and darker, but the whites stay blonde and pale.

Your shit doesn't fly with me because I've actually seen your people in person. Just be proud of being "Mediterranean", but 100% European, you're definitely not.

you were better when you were part of yugoslavia

Chances are I'll hacked and slashed by then, so here's a pic related

>"Oy vey goy, you are not white, now give up fighting for your race and traditions and hand you land over to Abdul and Tyrone"

>Just be proud of being "Mediterranean", but 100% European, you're definitely not.

lol we are, we don't really want to have nothing with you white "nigger sucking dick" boys. Mediterranean is where the civilization is.

>Texas is hot as fuck, and mexicans get darker and darker, but the whites stay blonde and pale.

pale my ass, I was in texas for a month, like maybe 10% or less are what you are saying, rest are brown as fuck

Point by point before i go to sleep.
>Of course every european nation has browner and whiter individuals
Half of our country is one of the hottest parts of europe, both coastal and inland of the dalmatia and istria regions. There is absolutely tanned people, same with tourists who come here and look red/brown from germany at the end of the summer.
>but not even a croat can seriously say that their country is 100% white
Whos that croat? :) And we are not white at all, we are european, white is a made up word for non european countries that was skewed into blonde blue eyed = white by many shitposters here.
>about 60% of them look like mexicans
Absolute lie as i live here, my male friends in their 20's are light blonde pale and i live in mid dalmatia. We have all kinds of people but most people are pale and either west slavic or dinaric looking.
>Very good example pic. 60% mexican looking, 20% inbetween, and 20% whites
Point me who is mexican looking for fun?

Either way, you probably do not have knowledge of the kinds of peoples that live in this region of europe, you are also lying about peoples looks and people get offended when they know its not true, you again shitpost about 60% mexican football team kek, and there is 11 guys on the pic and you are using "%". Anyway good posting, hope you post less as we already have enough idiots.

Some of you guys are alright

Thanks. Just carry a pepperspray like a bitch but who cares. Or is that b& too?

By your logic, portugal man, Italians, Portuguese, and Turks are 100% euro. And I'm the jew?

>be croat
>be able to afford trip to texas for a month
>see mexicans
>my brothers! just like good boi croats back home!

Sure buddy.
Pic related is a croat chick that's able to cosplay as a Kim kardashian with minimal effort. And she looks black as fuck. Keep telling yourself lies about being "White euros like the germans"

American man from Texas

also your 60% whites are from middle east also, so if you exclude them you are like 45% white, and if you exclude Slavs, Italians, Spaniards or Portuguese you are like 30% max white, good luck with that

>Keep telling yourself lies about being "White euros like the germans"

who would want to be white trash like germans?

my family is all germanic and scandinavian going back to europe. My dna test showed 99.8% scandinavian. Race mixing is a northern thing, in the south, no one touches blacks. Keep living in your memes, mr "tanned but 100% white guy" croat.

White trash germans. You guys are fucking delusional. In 20 years, you'll become Greece.

ah so if you are white as you say, everyone else is? I can show you whiter guys then you even in greece no problem, fact is, your daughter has more chance to suck a black dick then mine like 70000% more, so if I were you I would be silent, because that 99.8% can go like 50% in like a 9 months

reminder that burgers declare north africans and arabs as white

Ask your serbian Mufti about how halal fucking a white kaffir girl is while you're at it :-)

Pic related.

they are muslims, but still white, also in Serbia there are like 3% of them max, and all were once Serbs, but now hate us because of Srebrenica, so don't worry, I am like at least 200km from nearest Muslim, how far are you from nearest nigger?

>I'm feeling down lately
You should be zds retard.
> say something nice about my country
You are not reproducing so you memeland nation will become the western subdivisions of the great earth shattering Serbian empire. It will conquor Tsarigrad (Islambul) too in 2059.

Our ZOG says they're White. Actual Burgers know better.

>You are not reproducing

We aint also, so not really, we all are bound to be south subdivision of great german caliphate in 2066.

Turk rapebaby says hes not muslim, totally white.

Croat "totally tanned, but totally white" guy

Croat "its 40 degrees, ofc we're black" guy

Portuguese "hey hey hunga bunga, they're white too! Leave them alone german!" guy

Sums up the thread pretty nicely. See you in 20 years when Croatia is bankrupt like greece and asking for amerimonis and germoney.

I've heard the coast is pretty nice. Cheer up lad, strap in for the wild ride...

hmm lets see
>balkan
>slav
>catholic
>poor
sorry cant find anything good

>Turk rapebaby says hes not muslim, totally white.

we also did dna tests, guess what, we aint turks, and guess what else, most turks are Slavs and Greeks

Here's two
>not Turk
>not muslim
Also pay denbts

Y'all are great. What flag is that, like north Belgium or something?

I don't know much about your country, but I like your flag.

Hope you feel better, bro.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOLECCEEE NA MOJEEE RAMEEEE SLECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg they look EXACTLY like serbians
literally serbians who put those muslim hats on their heads-serbian muslims

hes probably butthurt about the chronic lack of niggers, mulatos, quadroons, octoroons and other forms of subhumans in these parts of the world

always remember, an american trying to dictate who is or isn't white = 99% that american himself isn't white and is engaging in D&C tactics

99.8% "scanidnavian"
yes, new scandinavian more like