HOW IS THIS FUCKING LEGAL?

HOW IS THIS FUCKING LEGAL?
THIS IS DIRECTLY AIDING ILLEGAL CITIZENS

twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/908694679692218368

Doesn't stop Federal agencies. But seriously why do you let Chris Cuomos degenerate brother run New York

Because America isn't a country. Is an alliance of states with similar interests.
Local Rights>State rights>whatever you think it's "best" for the "country".

America brown by 2050 and proud.

>wop
>aiding spics in their invasion of America
The Latinosphere exists

>HOW IS THIS FUCKING LEGAL?
it's ny.
the italians and the jews run that state.

>source
i lived there for 28 years before i told it to fuck off and i moved to the independent kingdom of texas.

no, states can't interfere with the federal government

It's not

Because Jew York City will vote for anything with a D next to the name.

He's counting on illegals for re election

america will be balkanized or wiped off the face of the earth before 2050 pedro. instead of world domination you need to worry about simply existing by 2100.

your people can't learn stem or even become doctors. you're just low iq fruit pickers who will be genocide one way or another

>immigrants
Guess the alien aliens are still up for grabs

It's the other way around buddy. A federal judge just issued an injunction which bans the Justice Department from withholding funds from sanctuary cities that refuse to comply with federal immigration officials.

/thread

Goodbye Federal Funding!

Sessions has been threatening to take away funding since the beginning of the administration and still hasn't

Someone sue him

the west is nearing the collapse stage. we have two choices: flee the west or kill these people.

We fought an entire Civil War that resulted in state government being under the federal government. What the fuck are you smoking, Burger?

It likely isn't, but laws don't matter anymore. We're in full fuck whitey mode now.

Please tell me it was the 9th circuit clowns again

Well, technically it's only illegal to ask citizens about immigration status
Illegals are fair game

Nah but it's a haven for people smugglers

but trump supports this shit now so who cares

>kike politician once again pretending to not know the difference between legal and illegal immigration

and Drumpf will do nothing as usual

tired of winning yet?

>legislation issued from the bench

gas all activist judges

based cuomo triggering alt right babies

Any political party that relies on foreign voters to keep themselves in power, at the expense of it's legal citizens are traitors. What they are doing is Treason. It is up to the people to make them pay for it.

>Illegal
>citizens
Pick one

There is no reason to believe that our present course won't result in balkanisation and ethnic conflict, depending on the region.

I can definitely see ethnic conflict in Europe, because these our unambiguously our ethnic homelands. People who don't belong will need to get removed one way or another.

I don't know how it will play out in the colonies. The history is different there, and I don't understand the white American mindset enough to bet on whether they would try and retake the whole nation, or whether they would try and carve out a nation of their own.

Why do we even have borders if we're just going to ignore them?

I hate Cuomo so fucking much.

>America brown by 2050 and proud.

-_-

we would certainly try to take the entire nation

I'm not giving territory to commies

"I practically made all the illegals, legals. Check mate republicans!"

the south lost brothero, enjoy your federal supremacy

Whites are too cucked in the US and the majority would side with shitskins should whites try and remove non whites

you know what to do

This what literally started the civil war (slavery ended it) is that states rights were more powerful than federal rights in some states but the states that did it were so far removed from the federal the the federal government had no idea the fuck was going on there and pass laws that didn't make sense for there. So After the civil war, states rights couldn't over turn federal rights.

das rite

the 4th amendment thank god for it..

Member when Chris Cuomo sperged out on Trump live on CNN about evicting his mom back in the day or something? That was gold.

Why do I still live in this shithole?

>Because America isn't a country. Is an alliance of states with similar interests.
>the south lost brothero, enjoy your federal supremacy

How stupid are you?

Kys

You're not a doctor, who knows how much you make every year or how high your IQ is. How are you as an individual any different than the average Mexican? But you think because the color of your skin is white that it gives you the right to live in an intelligent civilized society despite you likely being the socioeconomic/intellectual equivalent of a non white?

Burgers talk about states rights when it comes to slavery but don't respect statest rights when it comes to immigration. kek

hmmm

you know what
just split up the united states into cultural regions
jew york can have (((north jersey))) and western connecticut

unreasonable searches and seizures?

We're talking about illigal immigration, not stop and frisk.

el shieeet

How are those two issues connected?

Fuck i would vote for a shoe with an (r) next to it to dump this clown.

Our individuals are mathematically provable to be higher IQ on average vs mexico and the state with the most illegal immigrants and a bottom 5 average iq (california) so i mean....

>brow and proud
of what ?1.70cm average mestizo height or average ~88 subhuman iq ?lmao

>Lithuania
>Average height 176.3 cm
>Average IQ 91

Its a dwarf talking down to a midget

>la 56% mongrel
be quiet spic

Is that what this is about? You want to ruin our society just to erase white people? Why doesn't anyone talk about how prolific the average Hispanic gets about "browning" America? Why does no one care about these third world mongrels mounting a generational front against our nation? Why do you want violence? Because that's what headed your way. Keep making your way into the south, we'll eat you, all alive and if we don't, our niggers will.

Sessions turned out to be a useless cuck 2bh.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

i don't need to be showing papers to any asshole thats wants to see them
god, i hate commies and fascists .

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The constitution doesn't let individual states determine U.S. citizenship

Goddamn are all those Taxes real? How does anyone live there?

Question is can he enforce it? If the feds want assistance and they give it, is that really a fireable offense?

Fredo at it again...

t. Baltic non white chink blood Eurotrash

There is no such thing as an "illegal Immigrant" in the USA it's a nation of migrants...
As long as you don't do crimes (Theft, rape, murder...etc etc) you are not doing anything wrong and remember
You don't own America.

>any asshole thats wants to see them
Police and ICE aren't just any asshole...unlike you.

>ILLEGAL CITIZENS
This is like 'feminine penis', it's a made up phrase. An act can be illegal (rape, murder), a person can't be.

>chink blood
Ah, projection, my old friend.

aren't both of those images nightmare mode though

No borders is the kikes plan

going to be hilarious when he loses re-election.

Hold up guys, I gotta pack my bags.

> t. a leaf

Imigration isn't the job of state agencies.

i would rather be nuked than give my country to spics

Most of those taxes are baked into one bill. So when you buy gas, you're not paying gas then an additional tax, the tax is just added to the cost per gallon.

Yes, but that applies to U.S. citizens.

You kidding? NYC loves him, and that's all you need to win Governorship in NYS. Sucks to be upstate.

lol tired of winning yet, Drumpfkins? Three more years to go!

also some federal judge ruled tht the federal govt cant withhold grant money to the cities for being sanctuary cities

America is the most cucked country in the world.

how r u liking ur migrants?

You let this happen!

youd be surprised how fast that changes when less illegals means higher wages for the NY voters.

You still mad about losing the Southwestern US states? Too bad Mestizo.

Don't blame regular Italian's for this family of Manhattan cocktail party attendee's degeneracy

> a woman

yeah, who is fucking surprised. it's the toxic #parasitegender again ...

The problem is a majority of New York is red, but the fucking city is Liberal as hell.