imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep15
>Astana:besides existing safe zones(Jordanian border,E Ghouta,N Homs) will be added Idlib, excluding terrorists
>DeZ
Ru submarines fire 7 missiles on IS HQ&arms depots near al-Mayadeen city
SAA capture Baghiliyah district NW of DeZ, now aims towards Ayyash
SAA secures DeZ airport by advancing in Thurdah mountains.SAA advances SE of city, 35km away from al-Mayadeen city
>E Ghouta:JaI foils SAA assault near Homs-Damascus highway
>Idlib:Jaish al-Ahrar defects from HTS
>IS does a Hit-n-run overruning SDF trench in rural Hasakah
>IS convoy crosses to E Syria after 2 weeks delay due to US airstrikes
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 14 villages&several hilltops
>IS ambushes Egyptian military column in N Sinai, kills 18
>Taliban captures 5 villages in N Afghanistan
>50+ killed,80 injured in gun&bomb attack in S Iraq
Yemen
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
>Saudi warplanes crashes in Yemen, pilot died
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi troops in Jizan killing 2
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=e0-5vk7uZZ8
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.221362&lon=40.326519&z=14&m=b
youtu.be/P945A5Tndp8
southfront.org/iranian-irgc-penetrated-us-command-in-syria-and-iraq-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-WFrK9dr68
youtube.com/watch?v=VA_EuJ5H6Bo
youtu.be/i5IrNP4JOCc
youtu.be/7CFOh3tO-w4
rt.com/news/403479-deir-ezzor-siege-horrors/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.455217&lon=40.047569&z=13&m=b&gz=0;399754714;354289244;1716;262923;446319;293685;758743;659942;1031684;422313;734710;81123;374221;0;12016;260126
mobile.twitter.com/adegrandpre/status/908798657981485057
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/908802429365493760
youtube.com/watch?v=V2zxrif5cDI
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.182508&lon=40.224380&z=13&m=b&gz=0;402046394;351698793;96130;92608;87547;0;0;39289;3433;112251;87547;91205
southfront.org/taliban-attacks-nato-convoy-afghanistan-svbied-claims-7-nato-soldiers-killed/
youtube.com/watch?v=diT3FvDHMyo
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.430463&lon=36.788406&z=13&m=b&gz=0;367298698;353987055;1059150;86750;224876;693745;223159;693745;0;593077;334739;216859;925254;0;1062583;78355
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.256974&lon=40.158806&z=13&m=b&show=/34368648/Al-Mari-yah-Farms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawija
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/908623200627548161
youtube.com/watch?v=hw14zm3IGGE
mobile.twitter.com/jimmerjohn123/status/908800922985353218
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/908809163735789569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KURDIS AETERNA VICTRIX

What is the opinion of /sg/ on k*rds? What will happen between SAA and SDF?

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

do you go to sleep ?

Hey /sg/, what would you listen while beholding sight of a destroyed city?

this is my choice
youtube.com/watch?v=e0-5vk7uZZ8

>approaching Muhassan village
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.221362&lon=40.326519&z=14&m=b

Imagine if you was that scarf! haha

Kurdish genocide soon

youtu.be/P945A5Tndp8

thats pretty creepy, mongrel.

>IRANIAN IRGC PENETRATED US COMMAND IN SYRIA AND IRAQ – MEDIA

Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the Aerospace Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), announced that the IRGC had successfully penetrated the US Army command centers in Syria and Iraq, according to a report of the Russian state-run media outlet RT Arabic.

Brig. Gen. Hajizadeh allegedly said that the IRGC is now seeing everything that’s going on inside the US Army command centers. Moreover, Brig. Gen. Hajizadeh said that the whole world will witness a great scandal if the IRGC reveales the info it collected.

Brig. Gen. Hajizadeh didn’t clarify if the IRGC penetrated the US Army centers by recruiting human assets in the centers. Or if the IRGC technically hacked some systems.

According to the report, Brig. Gen. Hajizadeh also revealed that the Aerospace Force of the IRGC developed a heavy bomb with a warhead that weights 10ton. Brig. Gen. Hajizadeh said that the heavy bomb is called “the father of all bombs”.

Brig. Gen. Hajizadeh said that the Iranian heavy bomb can be dropped from an Ilyushin cargo plane. Brig. Gen. is likely referring to the Il-76 heavy cargo plane that can carry up to 50tons.
southfront.org/iranian-irgc-penetrated-us-command-in-syria-and-iraq-media/

>Mods keep getting mad at me for posting Megumin
>Mods keep sending warnings about avatar-fagging
I post other pictures too! If y'all payed attention to half of my posts, they are not megumin. I often post other anime and content!

youtube.com/watch?v=k-WFrK9dr68

this is what i dream of doing to all jews

He's talking about Bashar's scarf

Did he died?

>Astana deal: Russia, Iran and Turkey agree on final Safe Zone in Syria

Bashar Jaafari, the delegate of the Syrian government in Astana furthermore clarified that the de-escalation zones and the accompanying ceasefire will not apply to the terrorist groups of Daesh (ISIS) or al-Nusra affiliates.

>Russia, Iran and Turkey will post observers on the edge of a de-escalation zone in northern Syria’s Idlib region largely controlled by Islamist militants, the three nations said on Friday.

The recent agreement on all four de-escalation zones in Syria comes as a result of the sixth round of the Astana talks, a series of negotiations that have been taking place in the capital of Kazakhstan since January.

While the three other safe zones, being one along the Jordanian border, one in Eastern Ghouta and one to the north of Homs, were agreed upon earlier, negotiations about the Idlib De-escalation Zone were postponed since summer. The delay was due to difficulties in reaching an agreement regarding Idlib, presumably due to difference in opinion between Russia and Turkey.

>The establishment of a de-escalation zone in Idlib comes at a crucial time, as reports have it that around 9,000 armed fighters from terrorist organisation Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, formerly known as the al-Nusra Front, are attempting to wrest control over the area from other rebel groups that are still in control of the majority of the province.

The silence.

All he needs is some advil and he'll be fine.

More than 80 dead in ISIS-claimed Iraq attack
The death toll has risen to more than 80 killed in an Islamic State group-claimed attack in southern Iraq targeting a restaurant frequented by Shiite Muslim pilgrims, Iraqi officials said Friday. Provincial Gov. Yahya al-Nassiri said 84 people were killed and 93 people were injured in the attack in Nasiriyah, in Iraq’s southern Thi Qar province Thursday evening. Among them, seven Iranians were killed and 16 wounded. Al-Nassiri added that the province’s director of intelligence was removed and the Interior Ministry called for him to be investigated. (AP)

Oh, sorry, that's okay then.
im pretty sure he dieded in the hospital from infection

>jordan-kameelperd-turk poster has a redeeming feature

see hellas know what's up

First UN aid convoy enters Syria’s Deir ez-Zor in 3 years
The UN said Friday that its first aid convoy in three years had reached Syria’s Deir ez-Zor city via road after government troops broke an extremist siege last week. Trucks carrying “life-saving items” like wheat flour, canned foods and nutrition and maternal health items for 15,000 families reached Deir ez-Zor on Thursday, UN humanitarian agency spokesman Jens Laerke said in Geneva. While the first from the UN, the convoy was not the first to reach the city since the siege was broken on September 5, with trucks carrying in food aid from the Syrian Trade Association last week. The UN carried out 309 successful airdrops of aid during the siege, Laerke said Friday. (AFP)

he is still good

Clever guy, shooting into the rocks. I'm surprised no one got hit by a ricochet.

youtube.com/watch?v=VA_EuJ5H6Bo

>‘We’ve been dead already’: Deir ez-Zor residents recall horrors of ISIS blockade

“We fed our children with stale bread, cleaning the mold from it. We have long suffered from artillery strikes and shells; they usually hit civilians – children and women in particular,” a local woman told RT.

The lack of basic supplies and the constant shelling made the living conditions in the city unbearable, another young woman recalls.

“We walked the roads in fear, expecting any moment that a shell might hit us and we would die,” the woman recalls. “We’ve been under constant stress and disturbance. We thought only about death. There was no food, no medicine, no electricity and no water. We’ve been dead already.”

Residents of Deir ez-Zor bear the marks of malnourishment and the illnesses they contracted during the interminable siege.

“I have this because of anemia, and this too,” a local woman, Um Badr, told RT, while showing infection marks on her face.

“I’ve seen death with my own eyes – I swear by Allah, I’ve seen death. This is not life – we ate tree bark. And butter was not butter at all. We have seen death. There was no clean water, nothing,” she added.

A huge strain has been put on the city’s healthcare system by a shortage of medical supplies, as well as a steady flow of people wounded by shelling. The residents have been deprived of the most basic services.

youtu.be/i5IrNP4JOCc
youtu.be/7CFOh3tO-w4
“A nurse in the hospital could not give me a dropper,” a local man told RT. “There are dead people in the hospital on the floor, killed in shelling. Deir Ez-Zor was behind a tight blockade. They [ISIS] did not even allow a single wheat grain to slip in there.”

rt.com/news/403479-deir-ezzor-siege-horrors/

I almost hit my friend with ric once, felt the bullet fly past.

Mine was 9mm though so it wasn't a big deal

>9mm
>not a big deal

"Got hit by 3 9mm bullets yesterday man"

"Really? thank god 9mm aren't a big deal"

This song somehow feels like familiar.
As if I've already been in such place.
Odd.

>Huwaeijat Gatea
Potential stuff, i guess, still haven't found Hawija al-Muri'iyah... Really confusing to name everything Hawija...
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.455217&lon=40.047569&z=13&m=b&gz=0;399754714;354289244;1716;262923;446319;293685;758743;659942;1031684;422313;734710;81123;374221;0;12016;260126

>Just now: Trump administration calls on Iraqi Kurds to halt independence referendum, calling it "distracting" from ISIS war

mobile.twitter.com/adegrandpre/status/908798657981485057

>hurr durr look at me being all edgy antisemitic on the internet!!

>#DeirEzzor AB to be the 2nd #RussianAirForce base in #Syria
The AB will be extended and re-constructed soon.

actually i really do, sometimes i get anger attacks and ease myself by repeating "all jews will die"

>We fed our children with stale bread
Still more food than some people that don't even live in war zones, fucking whiners.
>artillery strikes
>usually hit civilians – children and women in particular
Should have left them to rot if the siege lift was to liberates such low IQ mouth-breathers.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2zxrif5cDI

pic must have been taken here
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.182508&lon=40.224380&z=13&m=b&gz=0;402046394;351698793;96130;92608;87547;0;0;39289;3433;112251;87547;91205

It's stuff like this that makes me happy you hung around.

>TALIBAN ATTACKS NATO CONVOY IN AFGHANISTAN WITH SVBIED, CLAIMS 7 NATO SOLDIERS KILLED

On Friday, a Taliban suicide bomber driving a VBIED targeted a convoy of NATO forces near the Kandahar airbase in the Trank Pul area of Kandahar province.

Kandahar provincial governor spokesman Fazal Bari Baryalai said that the attack “totally destroyed” a vehicle in the convoy that was carrying Romanian soldiers.

A spokesman for NATO announced that few NATO soldiers were wounded. However, the Taliban news agency Voice of Jihad claimed that at least 7 NATO soldiers were killed in the attack on the convoy.

southfront.org/taliban-attacks-nato-convoy-afghanistan-svbied-claims-7-nato-soldiers-killed/

In romanian MSM today they said 1 romanian soldier was killed in the taliban attack and 2 injured it seems it was a romanian convoy. There were 6 soldiers inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=diT3FvDHMyo

Jordan, eat a Snickers. You're not "you" when you're angry.

nice

haha, this shit cost more than a meal here, and it hurts my mouthroof

DOES THAT FAT OOMPA LOOMPA THINK THIS IS A GAME?

>7-nato-soldiers-killed

This is good

>thinking we don't mean it when we say we wish to exterminate them

lmao

God bless you brother

OF SUBSTANTIAL SIZE IF VERIFIED

>SRG has been pounding Atshan, Sukkeik, Al Tamaneaa with HowitzerS & Tanks for past 2 Hours. Possible Offensive soon
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.430463&lon=36.788406&z=13&m=b&gz=0;367298698;353987055;1059150;86750;224876;693745;223159;693745;0;593077;334739;216859;925254;0;1062583;78355

>Really confusing to name everything Hawija...
Hawija means wild carrot also, so it could be these farms:
>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.256974&lon=40.158806&z=13&m=b&show=/34368648/Al-Mari-yah-Farms

>Jordanian shitposter redemption arc

N-NANI

Are Kurds getting thrown under the bus just like FSA?

I know there are Arabs here, so I have a question. Can any of you tell me why Christian Arab diaspora is the ABSOLUTE worst? The Muslims I've come across are very bro tier, but the Christian ones act like total Jews. I've worked on homes (construction) for a few of them. You have to physically extract any payment from them, they look at every little tiny thing and complain about trivial bullshit, and they are assholes in general. Why is this? Is it because they've become secularized and have adopted burger (Jewish) values?

I find it funny that a lot of Sup Forums always praises muh Christian Arabs when they have been fucking insufferable whenever I've come across them.

>Punished Kurdposter

I had that suspicion too, but i never saw any Hawijas elsewhere.
It's wild carrot only in kurdish.

FREE KURDISTAN
10 DAYS

its because their parents raise them to believe they are victims in this cruel islamic world, and they think they are better than everyone.

>It's wild carrot only in kurdish.
How the hell do you now that?!

#DeirEzzor AB to be the 2nd #RussianAirForce base in #Syria
The AB will be extended and re-constructed soon.

>commie
>for american imperialism

no questions

>b-but muh Arab oppression!!1!!!!

>hand isn't the sickle

If you'd turn out to be a Kurd I'd fucken eat my shoe

PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T

That's a dangerous spot, and it will always remain so. When SAA loses their ground in middle Syria, then ISIS will seize some flying Ruskie vodka burners.

am no

>flag
>low IQ
That checks out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawija

You make a good point 2bh. Whenever they are asked where they come from or what they are, they always have to emphasize their Christianity. I have too many anecdotes on these wankers, but it's gotten to a point where I don't do any business with Christian Arabs at all. They are a despicable kind.

Fingers looking kinda hairy for a nord

>can only take half a river

Nice "army" Assad

I'm not a regular here.

Why did /sg/ support these guys for so long. They're clearly worse than ISIS because their 'good guys' image means the US can now support them in all impunity.
Their current strategic position is a lot stronger than Assad and they seem to be fighting a lot better too.

Assad will never be able to deal with them now. Trump and Israel will step in and force another Irak type government.

no

there's always one nose tunnel completely closed
i can't live like this

cut your nails

nice skin tone. can see some nice middle-eastern in you.

I smell a fucking (F)ersian.

Guess it's internet age, alright. Sorry. And sorry Snus.

> When SAA loses their ground in middle Syria

They are gommunists but at least they kill lots of T*rks.
Probably no armed conflict, they will probably let the SAA take everything south of some line or another and the border north of that will be the Euphrates.

they're not too bad tbqh, seen worse

what did she mean by this?
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/908623200627548161

Hey Romaniabro

I cant believe it man, I was on holidays for just over a week and exactly at that time Deir ez-Zor just had to be liberated!

hope you guys had a blast following that. I did read through most of the threads afterwards

>Levantbro! Did you update your map yet?
Well here you go lad, kek.

>Here is a video that I just made:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hw14zm3IGGE
Shoutout to this guy, awesome

First Iraq, then Syria.

Kurds are fourth largest ethnic group in the Middle-East. Kurdistan is and always inevitible.

mobile.twitter.com/jimmerjohn123/status/908800922985353218

Pretty much this. It's the truth. Deal with it.

We all know how shitty the Russian logistics are and that place is far away from sea. Also I shouldn't even bother explaining you how ISIS steamrolls SAA when Tigers are not around.

if this is true, we will see some jihadists posing with captured Ruskie planes

Is orange clown /ourguy/ now?

why ? always closed, i have to breath through 1 hole only

too bad i cant kms otherwise i would go to hell

>#Syria #SAA #SRG has been pounding Atshan, Sukkeik, Al Tamaneaa with HowitzerS & Tanks for past 2 Hours. Possible Offensive soon
1/3

2/3

nice guitar

I know that feel bro. Life is suffering

>#Syria #Hama #EasternHama high volume sounds right now @ eastern Salamiyah as #SAA #SYAF launch preemptive shelling & Launch New Operation
3/3