Why are (((they))) so delusional Sup Forums. Unable to admit fault for anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

Jew is the hour hand.

We are the chosen people. God gave this land to us.

Nobody believs that BUT YOU!

what are you talking about jews are some of the most self-critical people ever. however, i see a lot of white boys whining 'b-but i didn't enslave anyone' even tho they're quick to jump on the coattails of white people who weren't even related to them re white accomplishments

There is no god. You're a mere chemical reaction, like the rest of us.

Kill yourself. The dude above me literally said he's chosen by god. Nobody in western civilization believes in a theocracy. Why should we have to accept what YOU THINK about that matter. You believe in fairy tales. That doesn't work in poltiics.

You guys genocide Palestinians.

You mean like Trump?

Which Jews in particular? I can admit fault for a lot of things but I can't admit fault for things I don't even believe happened without lying.

He's trolling you but for the record Israel is not a theocracy.

Zionist jews.

They believe that the land is theirs based on religion. How is that even an argument that Israeli's make?

Imagine you were born in Israel. Set aside all the politics and ideology for a second and imagine you're born a kike in kikestan.

What do you do? What are your options?

Just entertain my little experiment here for a second, goy, I'm genuinely curious.

you know who also always plays the victim card? Anyone seeing the patterns too?

How about living in harmony with the other people in the region and not occupying land that doesn't belong to them. How about letting Palestine have their RIGHTFUL sovereignity. How about not dismissing everything as "fuck off Ahmed". israeli's ignore reality. They're mind controlled but that doesn't mean that nothing should change.

Zionism and Israel are the root of most of the worlds problems and I'm not even joking when I say that.

Blacks? Gays? Trannies? Women?

>How about living in harmony with the other people in the region and not occupying land that doesn't belong to them.

You really think you would be down to abandon your occupation of the West Bank, give up your strategic depth, and allow your enemies who are sworn to your genocide come right up to the suburbs or your major population centers?

Somehow I don't think you would if it were your family living 1-2kms away from the Hills of Judea.

>Zionism and Israel are the root of most of the worlds problems and I'm not even joking when I say that.

Of course you're not, you get your information from Sup Forums, how could you not hold retarded opinions? But one thing at a time...

everyone who's not a straight white male?

IT BELONGS TO THEM!

See. This is why discussing anything with a jew is pointless. You guys think you're the good guys and anything else is wrong. Fucking delusional just like the subject of this thread says. Fuck you.

>jews are some of the most self-critical people ever.

Except the opposite is actually true. Jews don't hate themselves. They hate )))you(((

muzzies you idiots.

I'm just saying, put yourself in their shoes for a second.

Imagine your family lives in Tel Aviv or something about let's say 3-4 kilometers from the West Bank.

Imagine you know the people in the West Bank would love nothing more than to kill your wife and children.

Imagine your military occupation of the West Bank is like your security buffer to prevent them from just raining mortar shells down into your backyard.

What do you do?

No. Jews are the perpetual victim. How come you get called a racist or anti-semite for criticizing A NATION. Because Jews are scumbags and think theyre untouchable.

white males

Imagine you live in the West Bank. Imagine Israel using false flags as an excuse to test new weapons on the Palestenians. Imagine living in Jerusalem and being kicked out because the jews took it over. Imagine pretending Jerusalem is unified when no country on planet earth thinks so.

I don't care if people were born there are worried. That's not an argument for Human Rights violations.

>I don't care if people were born there are worried. That's not an argument for Human Rights violations.

Well, if the choice is between not respecting the Human Rights of Palestinians and seeing your own family slaughtered which would you pick?

I'm not saying it necessarily has to be that way but that's certainly how the Israelis see it and they have good reasons to think so.

yes. The jews are way better at it. But have you ever heard of islamophobia? No? Muzzies are never responsible, by default.

That's a false dichotomy. Can't you see. You guys can't have it both ways. Why the fuck did Israel bomb Syria last week? Because you have no regard to anyone else but yourself. You live in Poland but you care more about Israel it seems like. That is the problem every western country is facing. FUCK ISRAEL.

Israel created ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

>That's a false dichotomy.

It is but from their perspective that's how they see it and a passing glance at Jewish history or the explicit ideology of many Arabs/Muslims/Europeans seems to support that view.

>Why the fuck did Israel bomb Syria last week?

Israel bombs Syria to prevent Hezbollah from acquiring weapons is what I've heard.

>Because you have no regard to anyone else but yourself.

So we're literally the same as everyone else? Kind of refreshing to hear you admit that for once that we're not rats or demons, just another tribe of people.

>You live in Poland but you care more about Israel it seems like.

I live in Canada and I don't really care about Israel that much I'm just discussing with you but it's true I am more pro-Israel than "gas the kikes, free Palestine" in my opinions.