Why is the God of the Old Testament so staunch - telling followers to genocide their enemies...

Why is the God of the Old Testament so staunch - telling followers to genocide their enemies, but the god of the new testament is a little pussy, who says be a cuck and turn the other cheek? Does God change??

>muh silly Iron Age nonsense mythology

The people who were genocided were those genetically tainted by nephilim.

In the new testament, that war is over. We are all brothers now.

>why did the (((old god))) get thrown out when His practices were proven over time to be ineffective

>Turn the other cheek
I am so fucking tired of explaining this. Read the verses surrounding that one. It informs the verse. Context. Context. CONTEXT.

Different times give rise to different sorts of charlatans.

>God is still strict
>You will burn in Hades if you don't repent.
>Instead the vessel of salvation is through Christ
>Jesus tells you to fear God.
>Fear

The mordern image of God comes from the Vatican 2 and Christianity shedding itself of its more violent trappings.

In this century Christ is a hippy.

In previous centuries he was a Conqueror

>“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
I'm not sure what think he's saying here. It seems pretty clear. Try and explain it away. Give us a good laugh

what's jew Talmud say about goy?

Remember: I AM

Its the translation of the Greek. The phrase "turn the cheek" is subtly different I think. Remember this was translated from Aramaic to pidgin Greek then later Latin.

>Does God change??
The fact that it changes so dramatically over time is rock-solid proof of a relative moral system.

The god of the Old Testament came to establish the physical kingdom of god, while Christ established the spiritual kingdom of god.

The old law was a lower law given by Moses after he smashed the first law because of Israelites worshipping the golden calf

while the new covenant is a higher law and a new order. The old casket is discarded and new wine put in.

This is a spiritual religion now. I could go on but even if I told you, you wouldn't be able to understand.

New testament is simply complitation of small stories written by dozens of men. I have no idea how it later became a holy book. You could have lived in those times, submit a nice short story about how jesus helped an elderly lady and there would be a chance people would decide it is the word of god because "you were influenced by god" while writing that story

Cultural context of the historical times within the region must be taken into account, you smug fool.
Did they use the left hand for anything other than unseemly practices back then? Was water in abundance? If I strike you with a backhand with my right hand and you turn your other cheek towards me, what must I do in order to strike you as you are, using my right hand? I must hit you with an overhand strike, and in those times, if a better hit a lesser like that, than the lesser was considered equal to his abuser and could challenge the abuser to a fight to the death. If any soldier forces you to carry his gear one mile, carry it for two. Roman Law forbid Roman soldiers from making a slave carry their gear for more than a mile. By carrying it for two, it forces the Roman soldier to either have to wrest the gear back from the slave or be punished for transgressing against the then laws. If anyone sues you for your coat, give them your cloak as well. The poor could not afford a coat. All they had was their cloak. In those times, seeing someone naked shamed you just as much or more than the one who was being seen naked. It was all intelligent ways of non violent protest that forced your abuser to have to reassess their situation.

There used to be a website that covered this in detail, but in typical fashion (((they))) shut it down.

Because the OT is Jews lying to Greeks about how ancient, powerful, and important they are while the NT is Jews lying to Romans about how harmless they are.

I've seen this before, thought I'd saved it but the only thing I could find was which doesn't cover that.

the old testament is from the torah, it is the one meant for jews, the new testament is meant for goyim, no doubt it would teach you to be a weak cuck

Get tired of this retard shit. Jews hate the NT and Jesus with a burning passion and persecute Christians every chance they get.
And in both the Old and New Testament? If you'd ever read it? Jews are the villains. Of both books.
Oh it's not flattering. At all. So no your comment is full of horse shit and if you knew anything about Jews you'd know better. But you damn ignorant son.

Because the God of the Old Testament is jewish.

Kikes

Your silence in reply explains much. I forgive you for not knowing and being arrogant in leaning on your own understanding, user. For at one time, I did not know either.

>Does God change??
No, but the men who wrote the bible were very flexible.

You can find a passage to support whatever point you want to make, so the bible is very useful an a tool to manipulate people (and get tithe money)

"God of OT" vs the "God of NT" is an ancient Gnostic heresy, long ago discredited. It's the teaching of Luciferians. They claim the Creator is bad, the "light" god is the good god etc. Stupid ideas promoted by devil worshipers.

I always saw it as a disconnect. God is rather wrathful and harsh. Demanding and staunch as you said.
Jesus was human. And as such had a special empathy for humans. Which God seemed to respect.
But yes God changed. Jesus wasn't around before. And became part of the trinity. So yes that was a change.

Kikes have 5 or what ever % of ancestry to the Promise Land. The rest are white Euro genetics but they aren't white. I wouldn't say that I'd completely disagree with her.

KEKEKEK

The old testament is a Jewish book. That following this book makes all Christians Jews by proxy seems to have eluded most people

Since were already dropping biblical redpills in the thread, it cannot be emphasized enough that the Holy Bible says that the "Jews" are not supposed to inherit the Holy Land until all of them come back to Jesus Christ. The true Israel is the body of Christ's true believers.

Just some friendly words. External hardrive

wut

>New Testament not based

Oh rly?

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’

Luke 19:26-27

I'd kill every fucking sandnigger in the entire world for a chance to rail that Jewess

Save some memes to internal hardrive. Save other memes to external, detachable hardrive. Capische?

You'll get your chance to ask him that directly. No worries. Actually yeah you should worry