Why call people niggers

What's the purpose of using a derogatory term just because you're mad at somebody?

Is it because it feels good? If so, that's quite selfish.

If you're going to verbally attack a person, why not have some validity to your argument instead of reverting to name calling?

For the lulz

Some people are just niggers just like some people are just faggots

It's a fucking word you child. You want people to stop saying nigger? Start with the fucking niggers destroying black culture.

sometimes you have to call a nigger a nigger

nice digits, nigger

That's the common sense reason but it's fun to call everyone niggers so that's why.

N-

No wait, you made me think...

If you have to ask.....
you're a nigger

Reading this post was like having a horse cum in my eyes.

Nigger.

>please DuckDuckGo or Qwant the urban dictionary definition of "trolling" and get back to us

It's an insult which gets under the skin.

Why even bother calling them niggers? I mean to their faces. They are like children, their are an infinite number of ways to trigger a chimp out in them.
Saying nigger to a nigger is like playing a modern Nintendo game with the autoplay features enabled: it's already easy, what the fuck are you doing.

That's like asking "why call people idiots"? If you're acting like an idiot, people will call you an idiot. If you're acting like a nigger, people will you a nigger.

Heh, you think it's me being racist, but it's actually a shit test to see if they're an actual nigger.

99.9 percent here would never use it IRL

maybe niggers are so angry all the time because they keep hearing themselves be called derogatory names every day in the only form of music they listen to

whos got that meme where the guy waves at the black buy then it shows him on Sup Forums crying and typing out all this shit about how he said nigger and put the nigger in his place

I need you to define "niggers" for me. Are we talking about African-Americans or "Blacks in ghetto Culture"?

Nigger

Im talkin about ghetto culture that permeates throughout the modern black upbringing.

Shut up, nigger.

Don't you think intent by the person saying the word is more important than the word itself?

fuck you nigger

People wouldn't use nigger, if niggers didn't get so triggered by it. They go full chimp when you call them one. Try calling a white person a cracker, they'll just laugh, unless they are some liberal cuckold, then they'll just cry and apologize.

>When you insult someone please be nice senpai, otherwise that is just insulting desu

>why say mean things at all?
>Ppl get angry or disapprove of others behavior.
> Redneck, nigger, kike - they are all just broken cultures.

Do you prefer coon? Spook? Jigaboo? Porch monkey? Gibsmedats? Welfare recipients? Basketball Americans? Melanin enriched lower life forms?

Anyone who is above 30% Sub-Saharan

That's important in regards to "Jew" and "goyim"

don't forget googles

People get called nigger if they deserve to be called nigger

Fuck you nigger

Chris Rock was right. Sometimes you need to call a vile piece of shit human a bad name. I'd allow the use of "nigger" far more than he would though.

And fuck your linguistic apartheid. We all have free speech. End this "only certain groups can use certain words, outsides cannot use them, and straight white males can't use any of them" bullshit......nigger.

>What's the purpose of using a derogatory term just because you're mad at somebody?
>If you're going to verbally attack a person, why not have some validity to your argument instead of reverting to name calling?

Because the term "nigger" is both a metaphorical abstraction for certain behaviors and a specific term for Africans. Abstractions are useful because they help transmit information quickly in conversation. For example, I can say "OP is a fag" and the rest of the posters understand that I am saying that the OP's behavior (asking dumb questions, posting a picture of a hideous nigger about to do a spinaroonie, poor formatting) is undesirable.

Why call people faggots?
Why call people stupid?
Why call people Nazis?
Why call people racist shitlords?

ITT thread full of people too scared to say nigger in real life to a black man.

> why call stupid posters from Canada fucking leafs

A college guard has been fired after shooting himself and blaming a 'black man in a hoodie'

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK YOU

Nigger is really not derogatory. The Portuguese word for the color black was neger. The Jews that purchased the negers from Arabs and other negers would hire Portuguese sailors to crew the ships because they were the best at the time. The Jews heard them constantly saying neger this neger that so they misspelled it and started using it themselves.

/thread, tbqh senpai

Well, I guess you know more about that than I do...

uhh no sweety
nigger is no longer an offensive word

guck off nigger

more like not dumb enough to ever engage in a conversation with one

Reminder that you can't be offended by words unless you're actively looking for a reason to have such a response

True but, my reasoning is that after I split the monkeys skull till the white meat, it's a hate crime. If your going to call a nigger a bigger that your not friends with your going to fight. Your better off just commiting assault. Fucking kikes ruin everything.

If your going to verbally attack someone it's best to go at their insecurities.
Going after looks and status is fine, but if you really wanna do damage, you go after who they are as a person.
Like for instance, calling someone selfish or racist , now that's hurtful.

Well aren't you quite a little sweetie pie roody poo?

Reminder that no one is offended by words.

Reminder that they are offended by your use of them.

Those two things are not the same. And if you can't tell the difference, it's because you're an idiot.

Nigger is a term of endearment. Prove me wrong.

>The Lulz died before i was born

I no longer have a reason to continue.

The new hip name for them now is dindu.

Nigger making entire demographics of people over protected excludes them, trying to make racial terms and jokes taboo actually makes the division virtue signaling cucks claim to fight against worse.
With that being said, you're a nigger and you need to go back

Reminder that you can turn 360 and walk away at any time

Reminder that being called a nigger after acting like a nigger is not shocking or offensive

Use of forbidden words like profanity and racial slurs releases endorphins. It's like taking a hit.
At least that's why I do it, you motherfucking nigger.

Nigger

>Reminder that you can turn 360 and walk away at any time

Think about what you've done...

>verbally attack a person
i don't do that anymore because i grew up years ago and if i don't agree with someone i just (sucker)punch the person you fucking niggerjew

you would be facing the same direction you plonker.

This, 100%.If we didn't get a reaction, we'd stop. Insults only work when there's truth involved though, so since they really know deep down they're not doing so well as a race, they'll keep bowing up over a word, and we'll continue calling them niggers.

Symbiosis

me and my roommates in college called each other nigger all the time and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

It's a great word

Stop calling everyone names, you racist Nazis!
Suck my fat cock, nigger.