How the fuck is he able to stay mentally sane after spilling the spaghetti so hard and so many times...

How the fuck is he able to stay mentally sane after spilling the spaghetti so hard and so many times? Why does he take all the blame for others' faults? Why does he pretend to not be affected by what other people say about him, when in reality he knows deep down it fucking hurts so bad to be "that weird and lonely guy"? What is his secret to staying emotionally stable despite all the extremely cringy things he does? WHY DOES IT HURT SO FUCKING MUCH WATCHING THIS SHOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

geekorner.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/when-stories-leave-us-behind-empathy-and-the-narratives-of-adaptations-in-oregairu/
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-06-17/growing-up-is-hard-to-do-my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu/.89238
youtube.com/watch?v=YZMKTuf5rWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WHY DOES IT HURT SO FUCKING MUCH WATCHING THIS SHOW?

are you watching a good distance away from the set in a well lit room?

he's the dark knight

Is 8man one of the most polarizing characters on this board? I swear I have never seen anything resembling a consensus being reached.

He's a MC for delusional losers to live out the fantasy of being brooding antihero disliked by most but loved by a few beautiful people who love him for who he really is.

>TFW even he got sick of his shit

how retarded must one be to still miss the point of this series

I agree, Yahari fans must be retarded to not see this.

I don't know, why don't you ask yourself?

geekorner.wordpress.com/2016/04/18/when-stories-leave-us-behind-empathy-and-the-narratives-of-adaptations-in-oregairu/

This

Kill you are self

Because he doesn't give a fuck

Having empathy for loners is not the same thing as validating Hachiman's toxic mindset. The series first scene is his teacher telling him he's an idiot for his "youth is a lie" worldview

Calling Hachiman a "self insert" is the equivalent of calling Shinji Ikari a self insert. "He's surrounded by girls so that must totally invalidate his mental issues that the series explores! Get in the robot and fuck the girls mayn!"

Try taking middle school English if you feel threatened by paragraphs of writing.

Kill you are self

>it's a "I can't express myself so I'll link you this cancerous blog post that explains why you're wrong and I'm right" episode.

>tfw he fucked the teacher

"On the surface i might be the weird quite kid at the back of the class that everyone thinks is socially akward but deep down i'm actually really cool and methodical and if i would just speak up they would be charmed and smitten by my cunning...." everyone who thinks hachiman resembles them.

Shit anime for shit people

It's a good post that sheds light on things people on Sup Forums themselves couldn't grasp, so I linked it. Hide the post if textual analysis make your head hurt.

Here's another good one animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-06-17/growing-up-is-hard-to-do-my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu/.89238

Just die already you stupid fuck

Glad to see Yahari haters are as illiterate as ever.

Says the guy who links to blog posts instead of coming up with coherent arguments himself

wow what a pretentious retard piece of shit

See And there is nothing wrong with linking to blog posts. Again, if you feel threatened by words, feel free to hide the post.

Digging a deeper hole I see.

>Try taking middle school English if you feel threatened by paragraphs of writing.

Try lurking more

Sup Forums never has and never will be your sekrit club. Get over it.

Because he can take it. He's the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZMKTuf5rWA

;_;

How cute he really thinks this

You're cuter than I am though.

Reminder that only one girl ever appreciated Hachiman's sacrifice.

Because your not watching a show, you're looking into a mirror.

Im not even sure how that applies to this situation